剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Samantha said
她和Gary
that she was taking nude naps with Gary and...
还有那个保姆
Well,
也就是他的女朋友 一起裸睡
the nanny, his girlfriend.
我 试着去问
I, uh, I tried to ask
是否发生了别的事
if anything else was going on
但是 我吓到她了
but, uh, I scared her.
我不知道 我不知道怎样开口去问那些问题
I didn't... I didn't know how to ask the question.
那太 太丑恶了
It was... it was so ugly.
我的
My...
我的律师说Ramona Stark知道如何问
My attorney said that Ramona Stark would know how to ask.
谢谢 没有别的问题了
Fine, thank you, no further questions.
那么
So, uh,
你都不能和你自己女儿谈话 是吧
you couldn't talk to your own daughter, is that right?
我不知道我的怀疑是不是对的
I didn't know if... if my suspicions were right.
我 我需要专业援助
I... I needed a professional.
哦 所以你确实认为
Oh, so you did think
你丈夫做了什么坏事
your husband had done something wrong?
听着 我不知道
Look, l... I didn't know.
或者你只是嫉恨你的丈夫
Or was it just that you were jealous
为了更年轻的女人而抛弃了你呢
because he abandoned you for a younger woman?
我很担心 好吧
I was worried, okay?
我有权利担心
I'm... I'm allowed to be worried.
当然 你可以担心
Of course, you are.
但是你不能对你的女儿进行洗♥脑♥
But you are not allowed to brainwash your own daughter.
反对
Objection.
我们 我们没有对她进行洗♥脑♥ 看在上帝的份上
We... we didn't brainwash her, for God's sake.
我们请了一位医生
We got a doctor.
我是一名儿科医生 专业是内科医药
I'm a pediatrician with a subspecialty in internal medicine.
你有没有为其它有关儿童性♥虐♥待的
Have you consulted on other cases
案件提供过咨♥询♥意见呢
involving the sexual abuse of children?
我为受虐待儿童保卫联盟提供志愿服务
I volunteer my services for the Abused Childrers Defense League.
我出诊不收费
I'm on call at no charge.
现在请告诉法庭
Now please tell the court
你对Samantha Silver的身体♥检♥查结果
the results of your physical examination of Samantha Silver.
我发现在她的阴♥唇♥处有抓伤和淤青
I found scarring and bruising on the labia,
并且处♥女♥膜也已破裂
and the hymen had been ruptured.
你得出什么结论呢
And what did you conclude from that?
这对于一个处于她这个年龄的孩子来说不正常
These were unusual conditions for a child of her age.
我得出的结论是Samantha Silver
I concluded that Samantha Silver
以某种方式被性♥虐♥待
had, in some way, been sexually abused.
谢谢
Thank you.
Jenner大夫
Dr. Jenner,
你所描述的创伤是否可能是由别的原因引起的呢
could the conditions you describe be caused by anything else?
我不那样认为
I don't think so.
你说你为那些类似的案子提供咨♥询♥是免费的
Now, you say you work on these cases at no charge.
但事实上 你有没有把这作为一项事业呢
In fact, don't you make it a career?
先生 我在儿科领域做的非常好
I have a thriving pediatric practice, sir.
你为多少个类似的案子提供过咨♥询♥呢
How many of these cases have you testified in?
22个
Twenty-two.
真让人印象深刻
Very impressive.
你做过被告方的证人吗
Have you testified for a defendant?
在我所有的案子中
In all the cases that I've worked on,
被告都是有罪的
the defendants were guilty.
真的吗
Really?
有多少个是被宣判无罪的呢
How many of them were acquitted?
13个
Thirteen.
你不是说他们都是有罪的吗
Didn't you say they were all guilty?
他们是有罪的
They were.
可是法律不这么认为 大夫
Not in the eyes of the law, Doctor.
没有问题了
No further questions.
我们没有选择了
Don't have any choice.
那孩子被弄糊涂了 而且还很恐惧
She's a confused, frightened little girl.
我不知道她在证人席上会如何表现
I don't know how she'll do on the stand.
如果我们能让她说出对Stark说的话...
If we can get her to say what she said to Stark...
她和太多人谈过了
She's talked to too many people.
她可能都记不清到底发生了什么
She can't remember what happened.
Olivet帮她演练了6次 每次都是不同的答案
Olivet prepped her six times. Six different answers.
我们不让她上庭 陪审团会疑心我们是不是隐藏了什么
We don't put her on, the jury's gonna wonder what we're hiding.
妻子和那个谁 她叫什么名字来着 Stark吗
The wife and... What's her name, Stark?
对 就是她们两个
Yeah, the two of them
简直是把你们双手绑起来让你们游泳
tied your hands behind your back and then asked you to swim.
而且还弄脏了我们每一句证词
And they sullied every piece of testimony we needed.
更不要说那个妻子在证人席上确实看起来嫉妒
Not to mention the wife looked jealous on the stand
至于那个医生...
and that doctor...
他很好地诠释了"狂热" 这个词
He defined the word "Zealot."
这孩子必须向陪审团说明
The child's gonna have to
到底发生了什么
talk to the jury and tell them what happened.
人们总是想问爸爸的事
People always wanna talk about Daddy.
我们想知道
We'd like to know
你♥爸♥爸做的几件事情
a few things that your daddy did.
你是指坏事吗
You mean the bad things?
是的
That's right.
我为什么要和你们说
Why should I talk to you?
我们想确保
We wanna make sure
你♥爸♥爸不会再做那些坏事
that your daddy doesn't do the bad things again.
妈妈说你们会把爸爸关进监狱的
Mommy says you're going to put him in jail.
为什么妈妈会这么说呢
Why do you think your mommy would say that?
因为我告诉她 爸爸摸我的时候我觉得不好
Because I told her it was bad where Daddy touched me.
他摸过你多少次
And how many times did he touch you?
Ramona说他摸过很多次
Ramona said he did it a lot.
她很生气
She's real mad, too.
Ramona说什么没有关系
Now what Ramona says doesn't matter.
重要的是你记得什么
What matters is what you remember.
我告诉你了
I told you.
Daddy摸了我 然后Ramona和妈妈说那很坏
Daddy touched me, and Ramona and Mommy said he's bad.
除了抚摸你
Aside from touching you,
你♥爸♥爸还对你做了些什么
what are some of the other things that your daddy did?
我不知道我该说些什么了
I don't know what I'm supposed to say.
我忘了
I forgot.
Samantha 谢谢
Samantha, thank you.
谢谢你和我们谈话
Thank you for talking with us.
Samantha 你在家也有这样的拼字游戏吗
Samantha, do you have puzzles like that at home?
我在我房♥间有一个比这大的
I have bigger ones in my room.
在你♥爸♥爸的家里吗
At your daddy's house?
我住在一个大房♥间 就在Christina隔壁
I have a big room next to Christina's.
爸爸和你一起玩拼字游戏吗
Does Daddy do puzzles with you?
爸爸不喜欢玩拼字游戏
Daddy doesn't like puzzles.
我们一起看电影
We watch movies.
你爱你的爸爸吗 Samantha
You love your Daddy, don't you, Samantha?
你不想看他被关进监狱吧
You don't wanna see him go to jail, do you?
法官大人
Your Honor?
跳过这个问题 Teller先生
Let's back away from that, Mr. Teller. Hmm?
你♥爸♥爸有没有对你做任何事情
Has your daddy done anything to you
你觉得他应该受到惩罚的
that you think he should be punished for?
妈妈说爸爸不会让我去法国
Mommy says Daddy won't let me go to France.
他不让你去法国吗
He won't let you go to France?
去和妈妈还有她男朋友住在一起
To live with Mommy and her boyfriend,
在那里我就能有我自己的小马驹了
where I can have a pony.
没有问题了
No more questions.
你想要离开这个国家
You wanted to leave the country.
所以你需要完整监护权 是吧
To do that you needed full custody, right?
我想保护她不再受她父亲的伤害 这有什么错
I wanted to protect her from her father. What's wrong with that?
错的是现在陪审团相信
What is wrong is that a jury can now be persuaded
你要求完全监护权是出于其他原因
that you wanted full custody for other reasons.
你隐藏了关键信息
You withheld crucial information.
这不能改变发生的事
That doesn't change what happened.
在陪审团脑中 改变了
In a jury's mind it might.
你是在说Silver夫人撒谎吗
Are you saying Mrs. Silver lied?
不 我是说这澄清这案子的关键
No, what I'm saying is that
在Samantha身上
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表