剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
这酋长就能
and the chief gets to sleep
免去下半辈子在牢里度过
in his own bed for the rest of his life.
你再想找他回来谈话 就打给我们
You want him back for another chat, give us a call.
我想
What I want
让Nwaka脱下他的阿曼尼西装 换上蓝色囚服
is Nwaka out of his Armanis and into prison blues.
我查了下国际法庭的日程
I checked the World Court's calendar.
这周他们要在海牙开会
This week, they're meeting in The Hague.
我怀疑州里会不会给报销飞机票
I doubt if the States would pick up the airfare.
汽车费呢
How about carfare?
这个月底他们要在联♥合♥国♥再集♥合♥
They're reconvening here at the United Nations, end of the month.
哦 如果在那之前我们能让起诉不被撤销
Oh, if we keep the balls in the air till then...
Stone.
是 Adam要见我们
Yeah. Adam wants us.
所以 因此Logan和Briscoe警官
So, Det. Logan and Briscoe subsequently are...
助理检察官Stone和Robinette
Assistant District Attorneys Stone and Robinette.
Idris Balewa阁下
Sir Idris Balewa,
尼日利亚大使♥馆♥法律专员
Legal Attach? For the Nigerian Embassy.
您好
Gentlemen.
Idris阁下从华盛顿来这
Sir Idris is in town from Washington
传达他们使♥馆♥对
to address his embassy's concerns
Nwaka酋长的豁免权这一事宜的关心
over Chief Nwaka's immunity.
那么我想阁下您肯定能理解
Then I'm sure you understand, sir,
我准备根据维也纳领事关系公约的规定
I am prepared to challenge that immunity
挑战废除他的豁免权
under the terms of the Vienna Convention.
那么你肯定会输
And you'll lose.
Nwaka先生的职位
Mr. Nwaka's appointment
保证他免于各类指控
guarantees him protection from prosecution
除非是特别严重的犯罪
for all but, um, grave crimes.
他帮助他人将违禁药品运入美国
He aided in the importation of controlled substances.
这是二级助长犯罪
Criminal Facilitation two.
C级重罪
A C felony.
导致一位母亲和她未出生的孩子死亡
Resulting in the death of a mother and her unborn child.
先生 谋杀罪算不算是您所说的严重犯罪呢
Murder is as grave as it gets, sir.
如果你能证明他有犯罪意图
And if you could prove intent,
我会亲自把他送到法♥院♥
I'd drive him to the courthouse myself.
先生
Uh, gentlemen,
我只是来这辩护领事豁免权原则
I'm here to defend only the principle of consular immunity,
可不管一个挥霍的约鲁巴酋长的罪行
not the criminal actions of a profligate Yoruba chief.
在尼日利亚的部落中 差不多有1600名酋长
In the tribe, there's nearly 1,600 chiefs,
Nwaka先生让我们蒙羞
and Mr. Nwaka is a source of shame.
以前只是个花♥花♥公♥子♥ 现在很显然已变成罪犯
A playboy, and now apparently a criminal.
我希望我们就此达成共识
I'd like to think we have common ground on this.
我们政♥府♥希望看到所有的毒品走私贩都被起诉
My government wishes to see all drug smugglers prosecuted.
我会给在华盛顿的副国务卿Watkins先生
I could call Undersecretary Watkins at State
打电♥话♥ 请他撤销Nwaka的豁免权证书
and ask them to withdraw certification.
那么Nwaka被驱逐出境后 你们要在尼日利亚审判他
Nwaka's deported, you try him in Nigeria.
在尼日利亚 他仍是某个奥巴的儿子
In Nigeria he's still the son of an oba,
奥巴就是约鲁巴部落首领
a king.
我想你们需要找出比我刚在这看的这些
The evidence would have to be more compelling
更有说服力的证据才行
than that which I've reviewed here.
问题是 对我们最有利的证人
The problem is
Michael Kano 拒绝作证
Michael Kano, our best potential witness, refuses to testify.
"insansa"这还不如杀了他
Insansa. Living death.
一旦他指证酋长
Testifying against a chief,
Kano肯定会被驱逐出部落
Kano would be banished from the tribe.
但我觉得相比部落 也许Kano先生更
Though I imagine Mr. Kano shows more loyalty to his wallet
在乎他的钱包
than to his tribal identity.
他至少分享了Nwaka的腐♥败♥成果
He shared in the fruits of Nwaka's corruption,
另外一个人可什么也没得
but another man went hungry.
你说的是看门的Fabian
You mean the janitor.
尼日利亚石化公♥司♥看到他们
Nigerian Petroleum must be very happy
擦得锃亮的地板 肯定很开心
with the shine on their floors.
咖啡
Coffee.
他们为Fabian交了保释金
They posted bail for Fabian.
他上周就被释放了
Released last week.
50000刀保释金
$50,000?
为一个移♥民♥门房♥交那么多担♥保♥金
That's a lot of collateral on an immigrant janitor.
这得看他能让他们失去多少了
Depends on how much you have to lose.
这是我们公♥司♥政策
That's our policy.
公♥司♥照顾它的员工 我又能怎么说
Company takes care of its own. What can I say?
如果你贿赂了一个证人
If you've been tampering with a witness,
那么你可能会面临一项重罪指控
you've picked yourself up a felony charge.
Stone先生 我只不过开了张支票 从那儿之后我就没见过他
Mr. Stone, I issued a check. I haven't seen the guy since.
Fabian不再在这工作了
Fabian doesn't work here anymore?
我们的律师说高层可不怎么喜欢
Our lawyer told me the brass didn't particularly like
有个重罪犯在公♥司♥工作
the idea of a felon on the payroll.
所以你就解雇了他
So you fire him.
这也就是说你撤消了对他的移♥民♥资助
Which to lmmigration means you revoked his sponsorship.
然后移♥民♥归化局就把他送上回Lagos接受审判的飞机
And the I.N.S. Put him on a plane back to Lagos for a trial.
我猜 他大概已经吃过死前最后一顿饭了
My guess, he's probably digested his last meal.
有死刑
There's a death penalty?
阿 在尼日利亚他们可不会放过毒品走私贩
Ah, they don't coddle drug smugglers in Nigeria.
如果走运点
If he's lucky,
现在他说不定被吊死在树上
by now he's hanging from a tree.
见谅
If you'll excuse me.
宽大仁慈 我们现在可只有
Convenient. Now all we have is Michael Kano
Michael Kano 和 Insansa诅咒
and the curse of insansa.
Insansa会让人生不如死
Insansa was described as living death.
不知道在金钱和Insansa之间Michael Kano会选择哪个
Maybe Kano prefers it to the real thing.
我应该在10分钟后到达Rikers监狱
I'm supposed to be at Rikers in 10 minutes.
但 本来这个时间我应该在上庭的
But then, I'm also supposed to be in court right now.
请勿见怪 但如果你们有的只是
And no offence, but I don't have time
某个旅馆电视上发现的不怎么清楚的指纹
to play Monty Hall with you boys,
我可没时间
when all you have is some
陪你们玩概率游戏了
faded fingerprints on a hotel television.
也许你该考虑撤销这个案子
Perhaps you should consider dismissing this case.
好吧
Fine.
那我应该先亲谁
Who do I kiss first?
撤销案子
The case will be dropped,
Kano先生就能被驱逐出境
so that Mr. Kano can be deported.
然后他就能在尼日利亚受审
He'll be tried and punished in Nigeria
并且因合谋走私毒品罪
for conspiracy to smuggle narcotics,
和谋杀罪被判罚
and felony murder.
Turner小姐
You see, Miss Turner
我们的文化可没你们的那么开明
our culture is not as enlightened, perhaps, as yours.
杀人偿命是我们的规则
An eye for an eye is still a way of life.
这是恐吓
This is extortion.
律师小姐 我也没时间陪你玩概率游戏
I don't have time to play Monty Hall either, Counselor.
我会把过境文件准备好
I will arrange the transit papers.
等等
Wait!
我才不要替他死
I will not die for him.
"案件号♥622083
"Docket Number 622083.
检方控告Ola-Gim-Ju Nwaka 和Philip Marietta
"People v. Ola-Gim-Ju Nwaka and Philip Marietta.
罪名是一级合谋贩卖♥♥毒品罪
"Conspiracy to distribute narcotics, first degree.
二级谋杀罪"
Felony murder, second degree."
你们如何答辩
How do you plead?
法官大人 无罪
Not guilty, Your Honor.
Nwaka先生 你如何答辩
And Mr. Nwaka, how do you plead?
法官大人 我当事人不愿答辩
Your Honor, my client doesn't plead.
律师先生 是我耳屎太多听错了吗
Counselor, are my ears getting a wax build-up?
根据维也纳领事关系公约
My client enjoys consular immunity
我当事人有领事豁免权
under the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations.
但是涉及到这些重罪的时候
Which allows prosecution
是可以起诉你当事人的
for grave crimes such as these.
Sebalius先生 你当事人
Mr. Sebalius, this is no parking ticket
涉嫌的可不是没交停车费这类小罪
your client's wiggling out of.
保释条件
Applications.
法官大人 Marietta的公♥司♥
Your Honor, Mr. Marietta holds an interest
有许多境外资产
in a company with numerous foreign assets.
Nwaka酋长又有外交护照
Chief Nwaka has a diplomatic passport.
考虑到他们的逃跑风险极高
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表