剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
在刑法系统里
In the criminal justice system,
两个职能不同但同等重要的机构
the people are represented
代表人♥民♥行使权利
by two separate yet equally important groups:
警♥察♥负责调查罪案
The police who investigate crime,
检察官对罪犯提起诉讼
and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
看这个 你最喜欢哪个
Look at this. Which one's your favorite?
是啊 很漂亮 走吧
Yeah, that's pretty. Come on, let's go.
您愿意试用下我们的新香水吗
Would you like to sample our new fragrance?
好的
Sure.
这叫做山中的探戈
It's called Tango from De La Cuesta.
现在买♥♥一件产品 我们就免费提供一次全套化妆服务
We're offering a complete makeover with every purchase.
啊 Samantha 我们打扮的漂漂亮亮的回去给爸爸看好不好
Ah, should we make ourselves pretty for Daddy, Samantha?
这么好的皮肤 你一定是斯堪的纳维亚人吧(北欧人)
Such marvelous skin. You must be Scandinavian.
我是从哥本哈根来的 实际上
I'm originally from Copenagen, actually.
你知道 山中的探戈
You know, De La Cuesta does
含有保湿和防晒混合成分
make a moisturizer with the sun block mixed in.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
给你的眉毛画得深些 好吗
And you could also go a little bit darker on the eyebrows, okay?
Samantha 我看上去怎么样
Samantha, how do I look?
Samantha?
上帝啊 Samantha
My God! Samantha?
Samantha?
Samantha!
Saman...
Samantha!
Samantha!
Samantha!
西侧检查过了吗
Did you check the east wing?
那还等什么 查去
What are you waitir for? Get going.
我们是27分局的
We're from the 27.
你们真走运 第一个回应的
Oh, lucky you, you're first on line.
区指挥官正在从4个分局调集人力呢
The borough commander's pulling manpower from four precincts.
局紧急勤务小组已经排查了三遍 什么也没发现
Now, ESU, they made three passes. Nothing.
父母在这吗
Parents here?
不 只有保姆 我打电♥话♥给父亲了
No. Only the nanny. I called the father,
Gary Silver 认识吗
Gary Silver. Know the name?
知道 百老汇大制片人
Yeah. Big Broadway producer.
他拿的托尼奖比意大利南部叫托尼的人还多
He's got more Tonys than Southern Italy.
女士 女士
Ma'am? Ma'am.
她去哪都不会落下小黄狗的
She wouldn't go anywhere without Brown Dog.
现在听我说
Now listen to me.
你最后见到她是在哪里
Where was the last place you saw the girl?
就在这
Here.
她就坐在这里
Sitting right here.
你有没有看到她旁边有什么人 你能...
Now did you see anybody around her? Would you...
不 我是孩子的父亲 Christina
No, I'm... I'm the father of the girl. Christina!
到底发生了什么 Christina
What the hell happened, Christina?
她不见了
Well, she's gone.
不见了 该死的你当时在哪儿
Gone? Where the hell were you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是孩子的父亲吗
Are you the girl's father?
这儿你负责吗 这儿是谁负责
Are you in charge? Who's in charge around here?
冷静
Take it easy.
我女儿被绑♥架♥了吗
Has my daughter been kidnapped?
我们正在查 Silver先生
We're trying to figure it out, Mr. Silver.
还有什么好查的 她要么在这 要么不在
There's nothing to figure out. She's here or she isn't.
她有没有被绑♥架♥
Has she been kidnapped?
她会没事的 他们会找到她的
She'll be all right. They'll find her.
不是吗
Isn't that right?
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake.
我知道她会的 他们会找到她的 对吧
I know she will. They'll find her, right?
我只能在这干等吗
And that's all I can do? Wait?
直到有人打来电♥话♥
Until somebody calls.
列个单子
And m-make a list
想想有谁会想害你
of anybody who might wanna get at you.
不喜欢我的人 会派个律师来找我
People who don't like me send lawyers,
而不是找绑匪
not kidnappers.
我以为这种事只会在南美洲发生
I thought this only happened in South America.
你们不是应该给
Aren't you supposed to call
FBI或别的什么打电♥话♥吗
the FBI or something?
只有在收到赎金要求后
Only after a ransom request.
我们希望你能提供尽可能多的
We'd like you to give us any information you can
你雇员的信息
on your staff.
我的雇员
My staff?
Lola 我的管家 和我们一起已经12年了
Lola, my housekeeper, has been with us for 12 years.
听着 Christina Samantha的保姆 太激动了
Look, Christina, Samantha's, uh, nanny, is so upset
医生不得不给她注射镇定剂
she had to be sedated by the doctor.
相信我 她和这事没关系的
Believe me, she's not involved.
那她和你有关系吗
Is she involved with you?
听着 帮我个忙 好吗
Look, do me a favor, will you?
别向报社透露信息 好吗
Don't give the newspapers any more to play with. Okay?
你不是和孩子的母亲离婚了吗
Aren't you and the girl's mother divorced?
我们有共同抚养权
We share joint custody.
Janet 前天去Majorca了(西班牙海滨城市) 做水疗美容吧
Janet left the day before yesterday for Majorca. Some spa.
当然 他们也没有电♥话♥
Of course, they don't have a phone.
我的经纪人正在联♥系♥领♥事♥馆♥
My agent's trying to contact the consulate right now.
我是说 他们为什么不打电♥话♥
I mean, why don't they call? I mean...
他们想要钱 我就给他们钱好了
They want money, I'll... I'll give them money.
Silver先生 这有可能不是为了赎金
Mr. Silver, it's possible that this isn't about ransom.
儿童被绑♥架♥的原因有很多
Children get taken for all kinds of reasons.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
你倾向于是变♥态♥做的吗
You vote for a perv?
嘿 社会上有很多这样的家伙
Hey, there's a lot of guys out there
他们看到小孩子就这么想的
who think that's what 7-year-olds are for.
但是看上去手法不专业 Don
Just doesn't feel like a pro, Don.
她是在商场被拐走的
She was picked up in the store,
而不是在大街上
not in the street,
而且已经过去9个小时了 也没有电♥话♥打过来
and in nine hours, not one phone call.
是啊 要是要的是大钱
Yeah. When you wanna score big,
就应该在我们装窃听器前打电♥话♥来
you call before we set up the tap.
那儿有137个人 就没人看见那孩子吗
137 people there. Nobody sees the kid?
孩子的照片散发出去 有什么消息
What did you get off the picture?
那是张父亲钱包里的2乘2大小照片
A 2-by-2 out of Dad's wallet,
连他都不觉得照片不像她
and he doesn't even think it looks like her.
好吧
All right,
我们给报纸张新照片
let's get the new picture out to the papers.
我让19分局 再去问一下每个人
I'll have the 19 do everybody again.
什么事
What?
只有一卷带子吗
Just one tape?
电动扶梯那儿没装摄像头
They got no cameras on the escalator.
保安只有觉得有事可疑时
Security guards only hit the tapes
或是东西被运走时
when they see something suspicious,
才会进行录像
when an item's picked up.
这里 玩具部
Here, toy department.
就是她
That's her.
而那不是保姆
And that's not the nanny.
定格画面
Freeze it.
看那夹克
Look at that jacket.
那是在商场仓库工作的人穿的夹克
The people in the stock room wore jackets like that.
继续 说不定他会转头
Go forward, maybe he turns around.
他们说 那孩子一开始和那个雇员说话
They said as soon as she talked to an employee,
录像就停止了
the tape was shut off.
对 他们也认出了夹克
Yeah, they recognized the jacket, too.
我们把商场里所有雇员的名字都列出来
Let's get a list. Every employee in the store.
400人吗
Four hundred people?
这么多人在仓库干什么啊
What in the hell could they all be doin' in stock rooms?
很多你不会想知道的事
A lot of things you don't wanna know about.
看这家伙 接受赃物1到3次
Now, here's a guy, 1-to-3 for receiving stolen goods.
你会雇这样的人看仓库
You hire him as a stock clerk?
嘿 有收获了
Hey, hey. Hey, we just got a bite.
Zorn, Harold.
学校老师变成了仓库工人
From school teacher to stockroom.
3年前在假释期间被雇佣
On parole when hired. Three years ago.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表