剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
How many of your customers aren't cops or security guards?
有些怪胎
I get the weirdoes.
他们想 穿上蓝色工装服或者迷彩服
They want to dress up in blue or fatigues.
用铁脚链把自己老婆拴在炉子上
Ankle irons. Keep the wife chained to the stove. I don't know.
我可不觉得周末玩这些有趣
Not my idea of weekend fun.
那你们需要什么
So, what can I sell you?
帮忙认个人怎么样
How about ID?
没见过
He's not familiar.
这里可不是墨西哥裔社区 你不会忘记他的
This isn't a Mexican neighborhood. You wouldn't forget him.
邻里环境都变差了 但墨西哥人可没那么坏
Neighborhood's gone bad, but Mexicans, not that bad.
不 你搬进来以后 环境才变坏
No, it got bad when you moved in.
我对新泽西这边法律的了解差不多都快忘光了
My Jersey law's just a little rusty,
但我还是记得
but the way I remember it,
想要买♥♥警勤装备 需要一份推荐证明
you need a job reference for police supplies.
希望你把每个买♥♥了你店里Grenadiers手铐的顾客都做了记录
I hope you have records for everybody you sold Grenadiers to.
这可不是你们的地盘
You're on the wrong side of the river.
Phil,多快我们能叫过来一名州际骑警呢
How fast can we get a state trooper here, Phil?
这儿离大路大概8到10分钟
We're about eight to ten minutes from the parkway.
我也许记得他 我以为他是个波多黎各人
Maybe I remember him. I thought he was a PR.
他看了看电警棍
He looked at cattle prods.
对 我记得我卖♥♥了一些手铐给他
Yeah, I think I sold him some cuffs.
他买♥♥了手铐 十几副
He bought the cuffs! A dozen pair!
那可能只是同样编号♥的手铐
Handcuffs with the same lot number.
还正好铐在一张
Which happened to be attached to a bed
有死去女孩血的床上
with the same blood as the dead girl.
他们可能把孩子放在血汗工厂里
They can put the kids in the sweatshop.
有人在那看到Drake夫妇了
They got a witness who saw the Drakes.
孩子和Drake夫妇可能都在那儿
You can put the kids and the Drakes there.
但你不能证明是这对夫妇杀了这俩孩子
You can't prove the Drakes killed them.
他们给Rudy买♥♥了卖♥♥酒执照
They bought Rudy a liquor license.
他们在回报他 你还需要什么
They're paying him for something! What do you want?
更多死去的孩子吗
More dead kids?
好了 够了Mike
All right, that's enough, Mike.
这个案子让大家都有点烦躁 Paul
This one's got everybody a little upset, Paul.
嘿你们是不是在监视一个叫Armandariz的人
Hey, you guys put a stakeout on somebody named Armandariz?
他们说你们可能想知道
They said you wanted to know.
他刚刚把车停在D大街
He just parked on Ave. D.
我们没有目击证人 也没有很有说服力的勘察证据
We have no witnesses, no convincing Forensics.
假如我把这个案子交给大陪审团
I take this to the grand jury,
我的漏洞比国内税收法则还要多
I have more holes than the Internal Revenue Code.
Paul 那家伙16岁的时候就捅过一个检查员
Paul, Rudy Armandariz, 16 years old, he stabs an inspector.
你以为如果Ira Bender闯进了那间房♥
What the hell you think he's gonna do
他会对他做什么
if Ira Bender stumbled into that backroom?
如果这些墨西哥人现在仍然在D大街上工作
And if those Mexicans are still working on Ave. D,
明天他们可能就不在了
they won't be tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
他们在哪 那些在这工作的墨西哥孩子在哪
Where are they? Where are the Mexican kids who were working here?
来来去去的 可能回家了吧
People come and go. They probably went home.
你的朋友 Armandariz先生在哪
Uh, where's your friend, Mr.Armandariz?
楼下 走 我们追
Downstairs? Okay, let's go!
你因为涉嫌谋杀Eduardo 和 Maria Carranza 被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Eduardo and Maria Carranza.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
在街上接应我
Cover me on the street!
站住 Armandariz 别动 站开
Halt, Armandariz, hold it! Get away from...
想都不要想
Don't even think about it!
你以为你的车窗户是防弹的啊
You think that window's bulletproof, huh?
你喜欢把东西缠在脖子上是吧
You like to get 'em around the neck, don't you, huh?
那样你就可以感觉到他们在死去 Mike!
That way you can feel 'em die. Mike!
杀掉她之前你强♥奸♥了她吗
Did you rape the girl before you killed her?
对那男孩呢 Mike!
How about the boy, huh? Mike! Mike! Mike!
Rudy Armandariz 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕
Rudy Armandariz, you're under arrest for murder.
你所说的一切都有可能成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
案卷编号♥ 52782
"Docket number 52782.
公诉方起诉Rudy Armandariz, Ellis Drake和 Betty Drake
"The People v. Rudy Armandariz, Ellis Drake, and Betty Drake.
三项二级谋杀指控
"Three counts murder, second degree,
两项一级绑♥架♥指控
two counts kidnapping, first degree."
你们都认罪对吗
Everybody's pleading guilty, right?
法官阁下 无罪
Not guilty, Your Honor.
无罪
Not guilty.
无罪
Not guilty.
法官阁下 Armandariz先生多次去往墨西哥
Your Honor, Mr.Armandariz has repeatedly visited Mexico.
潜逃风险极大
The risk of flight is substantial.
我们要求将其收押不得取保
We request that he be held without bail.
至于Drake先生和Drake太太每人25万美元保释金
For Mr.And Mrs. Drake, $250,000 each defendant.
法官阁下
Mr.Armandariz owns a business
Armandariz先生有生意需要他打理
that needs his attention, Your Honor.
潜逃的风险
The risk of flight...
极大 律师
Is humongous, Counselor.
指控为谋杀 不是在地铁上吐痰 不得取保
The charge is murder, not spitting on the subway. No bail.
Dunlap先生
Mr.Dunlap.
法官阁下 一个职业罪犯
Your Honor, my clients are innocent victims
和不知感恩的孤儿
of a career criminal
连累了我的两位无辜当事人
and an ungrateful orphan they tried to help.
他们将他带离街头帮助他创业
They took him off the street, set him up in business,
还给他买♥♥了一栋房♥子作为结婚礼物
bought him a house as a wedding present.
噢 原来这案子和奴工无关
Oh, this isn't about slave labor.
倒是关于家庭破裂的
It's about a dysfunctional family.
那干嘛不把这件案子弄到家庭事务法庭呢
Why don't we send it to Family Court?
家庭价值宣讲周结束了
Family values week is over.
同意公诉方的请求
The People's request is granted.
Dunlap先生 不能用抵押物 全部用现金
And,Mr.Dunlap, no bond. All cash.
干的漂亮 Cahrlie
Beautiful, Charlie.
他奴役他们 然后把他们杀掉
He made slaves of them, then he kills them?
你一定要接这个案子吗
Did you have to take this case?
你的信徒在哪呢 尊敬的Stone牧师
Where's the congregation, Rev. Stone?
刚才的布道不可能只为了我吧
The sermon can't be for me.
你怎么会接手这个案子呢 你的办公室在公园大道上
How did you end up with this? Your office is on Park Ave.
Armandariz甚至可能连那的邮编多少都不知道
Does Armandariz even know the zip code?
他看邮报
He reads the Post.
他知道我帮有色人种辩护的很好
He knows I give people of color a good defense.
特别是当你试图和白人被告达成和解 以指证他的时候
Especially when you try and plead white people against him.
如果这是一篇有关种族主义者组织演讲的前言
If that's a preamble to a speech
我们可以把它推到明天吗
on the racist system, can we roll it over till tomorrow?
一项二级非蓄谋杀人罪 他坐二年监狱
Man two, one count, two years.
他就指证Drake夫妇
He testifies against the Drakes.
三项 一级非蓄谋杀人罪
Man two, three counts.
我要他出狱时已是半截入土之人
I want him deep into old age when he gets out.
就凭你手里的案子
With your case?
你的证据连旁证都算不上 压根全是在想像
It's not circumstantial, it's atmospheric.
两项 一级非蓄谋杀人罪
Man two, two counts.
这就抵了他把人铐在床上 然后杀了他们的罪行吗
For handcuffing people to beds and killing them.
我可以解释下为什么在手铐上面你赢不了吗
May I explain to you why you won't win on the cuffs?
Rudy喜欢租借录像带
Rudy's video rentals.
他最喜欢的一盘中有一个女人被铐在床上
One of his favorites shows a woman handcuffed to a bed.
他妻子会作证这是他买♥♥手铐的原因
His wife will testify that's why he bought 'em.
这能说服陪审团 但十几副呢
That'll convince a jury. A dozen pair?
陪审团可能会觉得恶心
The jury may find it's disgusting.
他们可不会凭恶心就给人判25年至终身监禁
They don't dish out 25-to-life on disgust.
奴役
Slavery.
今早起床的时候 我以为我活在20世纪
I woke up this morning, I thought it was the 20th century.
在一些地方是
In some places.
市长指定组成了一个委员会
The mayor's appointing a commission.
是啊 他们会辩论6个月 发表一份报告
Yeah, they'll debate it for six months, issue a report.
这份报告会在有人看之前消失
It will disappear before anyone reads it.
人被栓在床上
People chained to their beds.
为什么他们不从街道清理上抽出一部分钱
Why don't they take a few dollars
雇佣更多的检察员呢
from street cleaning and hire more inspectors?
政客面前无非两个选项
无所做为有所做为
In politics, two choices. Do nothing, do something.
无所做为的风险更低
Nothing has fewer risks.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表