剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
在刑法系统里
In the criminal justice system,
两个职能不同但同等重要的机构
the people are represented
代表人♥民♥行使权利
by two separate yet equally important groups:
警♥察♥负责调查罪案
The police who investigate crime,
检察官对罪犯提起诉讼
and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
抱歉让你久等了
Well, I'm sorry for the wait.
哦 没关系
Oh, it's okay.
上次给你的月经图表带来了吗
Uh, did you bring the menstrual chart we gave you?
就在这儿
It's right here.
啊 你最近的一次月经 什么时候结束的
And, uh, your last period, it ended...
星期六
Saturday.
挺不定时的 还是有不正常的痉挛
Well, pretty sporadic, huh? Cramps still abnormal?
是的 从没像现在这样
Yeah, it's... it's never been like this before.
好吧 我们检查一下 好吗
Well, let's take a look, shall we?
躺下好吗
Will you lie down?
请过来近一点
Um, come a little closer, please.
好的 好的
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine.
好的
Okay.
永恒时刻
Eternity?
什么
What?
你用的香水
Your perfume.
我说对了吗
Am I right?
啊 啊
Uh-uh. Uh-huh.
我一直都喜欢这个牌子
I've always loved Eternity.
闻上去就像干净的床单
Smells of clean sheets.
放松 放松 你太紧张了
Relax, relax. You're tensing.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
还行
Fine.
只是还行
Just fine?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这感觉应该很爽
It should feel good.
不是这样的
Well, it doesn't.
啊 是的 是的
Ah, yes.
请别那么做
Please don't do that.
对 就在这儿
Yes, right there.
我说了 停下!
I said to stop it!
我们要尽快做一个子♥宫♥内膜切片检查
We're gonna have to do an endometrial biopsy as soon as possible.
什么
What?
这是诊断程序
It's a diagnostic procedure.
在你这个年纪要谨防癌症
At your age cancer can become a consideration.
癌症
Cancer?
我们不能排除这种可能性
We can't rule it out.
你出去的时候可以让 Miriam 帮你安排检查计划
You can schedule it with Miriam on your way out.
我知道被检查和被侵犯的区别
I know the difference between being examined and being molested.
你与他当场对质了吗
Did you confront him with it?
我是说 他知道吗
I mean, was he aware?
他做过什么心理清楚得很
He knew exactly what he was doing.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
在那之后他用癌症来吓唬我
Afterwards he tried to intimidate me by bringing up cancer.
我们以前从没谈起过癌症
We'd never talked about cancer before.
那是威胁
It was a threat.
他究竟做了什么
What did he actually do?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他是个医生
Well, he's a doctor.
他的工作就是要接触你的身体啊
Isn't he supposed to touch you?
这不就是他的工作吗
Um, isn't that his job?
我从15岁起就看妇科大夫了
I've been seeing a gynecologist since I was 15.
从未让我感觉过肮脏
It never made me feel dirty.
她认为这是性犯罪吗
Did she run this by Sex Crimes?
是的 我真♥他♥妈♥希望她是去1-9分局报的警
Yeah, I wish to hell she had gone to the One-Nine.
但是事实是她来找我们了
But the fact is she came to us.
你不能怪她
You can't blame her.
发生了这种事 你总会去熟人那里求助
Something like this happens, you go where you have credit.
好吧
Okay.
那我们花多少精力办呢?用两 三个礼拜
So, we spend what? Two, three weeks
在外面彻底把这事调查一遍
running this thing around the block.
也许能找到愿意起诉的地区检察官
Maybe we get some DA to prosecute,
也许他点背还被判有罪
maybe he gets lucky and we convict him.
最多 这家伙被判六个月
Best-case scenario, the guy gets six months.
最轻 这家伙罚个500美元 口头警告一下就算了
Worst case, a $500 fine and a "Don't do it again."
无论你们怎么查 这也就是个3级性♥虐♥待 这只够治安处罚
Any way you toss this, it's Sex Abuse Three. It's a misdemeanor.
是的 但是如果有很多这样的小罪相加
Yeah, but if you add up the misdemeanors.
你这个 如果 假设的太大了
That's a big assumption, Phil.
你见过有几个性侵犯者是犯一次就收手的?
How many one-time sex offenders do we know?
我是说 如果他对 Liz 做过...
I mean, if he's gonna do this to Liz...
哦 我都怀疑他是否知道她是我们的特聘心理医生
Oh, I doubt if he knew that she's our in-house shrink.
依我看 我们至少去查一下有没有谁投诉过他
I say, we at least see if anyone else ever complained.
但是要严格遵守规章制度
But by the book, fellows.
对待她的事也不能有特殊化
Just like any other victim.
发财的最快方法就是 起诉你的医生
Latest in get-rich-quick schemes: Sue your doctor.
你知道我们一年能收到多少投诉吗?
You know how many complaints we get a year?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
你错了 我们想知道
You're wrong. We do.
Merritt, Alex J 医务部的 你知道些什么
Merritt, Alex J., MD. What do you have?
投诉是保密的
Complaints are confidential
当然 除非 受过纪律处分
unless, of course, disciplinary action was taken.
是吗?
Well?
是的 不过那也很难讲
Well, that's hard to say, too.
纪律处分记录只保留5年 然后就销毁了
Disciplinary files are routinely destroyed after five years.
Hauser 先生 我们可不是按小时拿钱的
Mr. Hauser, we are not paid by the hour.
在过去的五年里
Was there any disciplinary action
Merritt 大夫 究竟有没有受过纪律处分?
taken against Dr. Merritt in the past five years?
拔我牙都比问他话要简单
I've had teeth pulled easier.
先生们 你们可找到大金矿了
Gentlemen, you've hit the mother lode.
你有什么发现?
You got something?
不 你有发现了
No. You do.
这家伙身上的蓝飘带(荣誉)比贝蒂妙厨食品包装上的还多
This guy's got more blue ribbons than Betty Crocker.
道德委员会成员 州医学♥联♥合会成员
member:Ethics Committee, State Medical Association.
市里最好的医院他都呆过
Privileges at only the best hospitals in the city.
多家医院?
Hospitals? Plural?
90年到现在 仁心医院
'90 to present, Mercy Hospital.
88年到90年 曼哈顿总医院
'88 to '90, Manattan General.
83年到87年 圣卢克医院 等等等等
'83 to '87, St. Luke's, etcetera, etcetera.
这家伙呆不住
This guy can't sit still.
像他这样的大腕儿 医院都在抢呢
Big shot like that, hospitals fight over him.
他履行完5年合同期 然后就是自♥由♥医生了
He signs a contract for five years then he's a free agent.
可以去出价更高的医院
He's off to the highest bidder.
请原谅
Excuse me.
我向上帝祈祷希望这帮自♥由♥医生
I hope to God these free agents
医术能比棒球场里的队医强
do a better job than the ones out at Shea.
你能打出310个好球 大家都高兴 你也能换份更高薪合同
You bat 310, everybody's happy, you play out your contract.
你要是下滑到只能打出220个 哦 人人都想赶紧把你卖♥♥掉
You go down to 220, whoa, everybody's looking for a trade, right?
那家伙说 Merritt 是每5年一签合同
This guy said Merritt signed five-year contracts.
So his last gig...
所以他的上一家医院是
曼哈顿总医院
Manattan General.
88年到90年 只呆了3年哦
He was there from '88 to '90. Three years.
会不会是我们的明星大夫 大掉价呢
Could be our good doctor was in a major slump.
Alex Merritt 是最好的之一
Alex Merritt is one of the best.
那你还舍得让他走?
So why'd you let him go?
我们注意到像他这样能干的医生
We're aware that doctors
签合同一般一签就是5年
of his caliber usually sign on for five years.
Merritt 医生在你这干了3年就走了
Dr. Merritt left after three.
那是一个行政管理上的决定
Was an administrative decision.
他的还是你的
His or yours?
Merritt住在上城区 我们医院在市中心
Dr. Merritt lives uptown. We're downtown.
也许 他对交通不是很满意
Maybe he, uh, was unappy about the commute.
那他的病人们呢?
What about his patients?
当他来这里时她们高兴吗
Were they happy when he got here?
Merritt医生行医记录很好
Dr. Merritt has a fine practice.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表