剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Kano先生 如果你不那么自以为是 也许日子会好过点
You're better off without the wiseass, Mr. Kano.
听我说 我戒了毒
Look, I've been rehabilitated.
我的工作也正当
I do legitimate work.
是啊 我们都以你为荣 Michael
And we're all very proud of you, Michael.
Stone先生 我4点和Judge Silverman还有个约会
And Mr. Stone, I have a 4:00 with Judge Silverman.
干嘛不省省废话 直奔主题
How about skipping the dance and cutting right to the song?
你觉得合谋进口贩卖♥♥毒品罪
Well, how about, uh, conspiracy to import
再加谋杀罪怎么样
and sell narcotics, topped off with felony murder?
证据呢
How about one piece of evidence?
你当事人受雇于Nwaka酋长
Your client was employed by Chief Nwaka
这位酋长资助一位毒品走私贩移♥民♥到美国
who sponsored the immigration of a known drug smuggler.
我们在那个旅馆发现了你当事人的指纹
Your client's prints were found
如果那个毒品走私贩没在途中死掉
at what would have been the drop
本应去那里把毒品卸下来
had the smuggler not died en route.
检察官先生 这也可能只是碰巧而已
File it under small world, Counselor.
Turner小姐 这可不是巧合
There's not a coincidence, Ms. Turner.
那么 如果你当事人确认
Now, if your client confirms...
瞧 如果法♥院♥那边叫我
Look, they spin the wheel, my name comes up,
那我就有幸带Kano先生出庭
I get the honor of representing Mr. Kano.
我喜欢他吗 现在不好说
Do I like him? Too soon to tell.
我觉得他在说实话吗
Do I think he's telling the truth?
我懒得管
Not my business to delve.
当检方没有任何真凭实据时
And will I cut a deal when all the state has
我会和他们交易吗
is a couple of pink elephants?
不会 除非你把命给我 再说
Not on your life. We'll talk.
我在法庭上把Nwaka, Marietta, Kano三个人弄到一块
Nwaka, Marietta, Kano. I put them together in a courtroom,
陪审团会自动把他们联♥系♥起来
a jury can't help but connect the dots.
这是纽约州最高法♥院♥ 不是幼儿园
It's the Supreme Court of the State of New York, not Romper Room.
想定他合谋罪需要的
You're gonna need a lot more than a No. 2 pencil
可远远不止一支2B铅笔
to establish conspiracy.
对Kano的证据都是间接性的
The evidence against Kano is circumstantial.
对Marietta的不可信 对Nwakade 猜测性的
Against Marietta, unreliable. Against Nwaka, speculative.
这项合谋罪只是房♥子里其中一张牌
The conspiracy is a house of cards.
一阵小风一吹 所有的牌都飞起来了
The slightest breeze, and it all comes tumbling down.
只是现在可没小猪打呵欠
Only no little piggy has started huffing and puffing.
那个门房♥真可怜
Pity the poor janitor.
拿的最少
He had the least to gain,
出事的却只有他
and he's the only one that loses.
不 还有个人什么也没得 但却失去了一切
No. One person had nothing to gain yet lost everything.
是啊 Babatunde
Babatunde. Right.
Babatunde.
现在他可一无所有了
Now he's got nothing left to lose.
那么也许他也不再用保护谁了
So maybe he's got no one left to protect.
Nwaka酋长是个值得尊敬的人
Chief Nwaka is an honorable man,
不然他也不会成为约鲁巴部落的酋长
or he could not be a Yoruba chief.
我们有理由相信你的酋长正在利用他的人♥民♥
We have reason to believe your chief is using his people.
就像他利用你妻子走私海♥洛♥因♥
The way he used your wife, to smuggle heroin.
不
No.
Nwaka酋长的家族非常伟大也非常强大
Chief Nwaka's family is great and powerful.
他们在我们那边村子里盖学校
They built schools in our villages.
他不会做这种事的
He would never do this.
你认识Michael Kano吗?
You know Michael Kano?
不认识
No.
他替Nwaka跑腿
He works for Nwaka.
本来你妻子到这儿的时候 应该把毒品交给他
Your wife would have given him the heroin when she got here.
Kelani来美国的唯一原因是
Kelani only came to America because she thought
她以为我想让我们的孩子在美国出生
that was what I wanted for our child.
她死了
She is dead.
我儿子也死了
My son is dead.
如果我知道点什么 我会告诉你们的
If I knew anything, I would tell you.
现在请离开吧
Now go.
我不会帮你们污辱我的酋长的
I will not join you in insults to my chief.
你要是听这位父亲讲半个小时的话
Listen to Babatunde for half an hour,
会以为Nwaka是他们部落的烈士
you'd think Nwaka's a martyr for the tribe.
那你相信了吗
Did he convince you?
1,500块的意大利西装
$1,500 Italian suits.
那可不是一般酋长会穿的袍子和凉鞋啊
Not exactly a robe and sandals.
也许即使他穿的很原始
Well, maybe if he dresses like the Dapper Don,
同样会让别人怕他
he instills the same sort of fear.
或者感激他
Or gratitude.
Nwaka确实资助了Kelani移♥民♥到美国
Nwaka did sponsor Kelani's immigration.
但这并不一定意味着他帮了一个海♥洛♥因♥走私贩
Which certainly means he aided a narcotics smuggler.
助长犯罪
Criminal facilitation?
也许这位酋长宁愿选择做交易
Maybe the chief would rather deal
也不愿把他西装弄脏
than get his suit dirty. Hmm.
是啊 你又说呢
Yeah, tell me about it.
去年 我曾跟住这种豪♥宅♥的女孩约会过
Last year, I went out with a girl who lived in one of these.
4层楼 20间房♥
Four floors, 20 rooms.
是啊 除了卧室 洗手间 剩下的全都是浪费
Yeah. Bedroom, bathroom. The rest of it's a waste.
是 她想
Yeah, well, she wanted to
在每层楼每个房♥间 都体验下生活呢
experience life on every floor, in every room.
然后呢?
So, what?
你下楼到前厅跟她拜拜了
You got as far as the downstairs foyer and called it a day?
嘿 伙计 我们发现了一个他们都不知道的阁楼
Hey, we discovered an attic they didn't know they had, pal.
那你们可以疯了
Party time.
嗨 你好
Hi, there. Hello.
Ola-Gim-Ju Nwaka?
什么事
What?
让我念你那破名字 你都应该做25年牢
You ought to get 25 years just for making me pronounce it.
你因
You're under arrest
二级助长犯罪被捕
for criminal facilitation in the second degree.
你有权保持...
You have the right to remain...
你们犯了一个很严重的错误
You are making a terrible mistake.
你们不知道自己干了什么
You have no idea what you're doing.
这话我第二任老婆好像常说
Sounds like my second wife.
二级助长犯罪
Criminal Facilitation two?
我本应很恼火的 Ben
I'd actually be upset, Ben,
但你刚刚把我从
but you did provide the perfect escape
世上最无聊的晚宴解救出来
from one of the most deathly dinner parties.
酋长 把你东西收拾好
Get your things, Chief.
Marion 我想你没搞清楚情况
I don't think you understand, Marion.
你当事人被捕了
Your client is under arrest.
你没跟他们讲
You didn't tell them?
我想还是看看你的建议再说
I thought it best to wait until you advised me.
Nwaka先生不只是约鲁巴酋长
Mr. Nwaka is not only a Yoruba chief,
他还是尼日利亚联邦共和国的贸易领事
he is Trade Consul for the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
赶紧补补你们的国际法吧 伙计们
Bone up on your international law, boys.
我当事人有豁免权
My client's immune.
可如果是毒品走私指控 他就没这种权利了
No one's immune from drug smuggling charges.
他只不过帮了一个
He sponsored a Nigerian citizers move
尼日利亚公民移♥民♥到美国
to the United States, period.
这可不是犯罪 是他的领事责任
Not only is that not a crime, it's his consular duty.
酋长
Chief.
Ben 希望你能往领♥事♥馆♥送张致歉函
Send your written apologies to the Consulate, Ben.
我们把他抓了 你又把他放了
We bag him, you kick him.
下一次 给我们省点麻烦吧
Next time, save us the trouble.
Nwaka是尼日利亚的贸易领事
Nwaka's a Nigerian Trade Consul.
一旦他诉诸他的外交豁免权
Once he asserted his diplomatic immunity,
我们就没办法了
we had no choice.
贸易领事
Trade Consul.
这种人不是往往是管猪肉进口这类事的吗
Those kind of jobs usually come in a barrel labeled "Pork."
不管合不合法 他有领♥事♥馆♥的支持
Legitimate or not, the Consulate is backing him up.
也许你给他们送一张8×10大小的
Maybe you ought to send 'em an 8 by 10
Kelani和她宝宝的照片 他们会重新考虑
of Kelani and her baby. Maybe they'll reconsider.
希望国际法庭的命令会让他们改变主意
Hopefully they'll be impressed by an order from the World Court.
联♥合♥国♥
The United Nations?
算了吧 那些笨蛋只会并排停车
Come on, all those clowns know how to do is double-park.
好吧 那你把Nwaka放了
Okay. Say you pull the umbrella on Nwaka.
他逃回尼日利亚了怎么办
What's to keep him from hopping the next flight back home?
没事 我们和尼日利亚有引渡条约
Nothing, except our extradition treaty with Nigeria.
好吧 也就是说 给点贿赂
Right. So, in other words, a little grease,
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表