剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Maybe you thought you were better
比和你工作过的人更优秀
than the people you were workin' for.
我可不这样 这......全都搞错了
I'm not like that. And this... this is all wrong.
那在你轮班时怎么会有6人都用药过量
What's wrong is six people overdosing on your shift.
你心里清楚 快交代吧
You got an explanation, don't keep it to yourself.
我真不知道怎么回事啊
Look, I don't know what happened.
所有情况我都考虑过了
I've considered everything and...
我是说 这根本就无法解释
I mean, there's no explanation.
你和他们单独呆了多久
You were alone with them for how long?
五分钟 最多
Five minutes. Not more.
等下 你是午夜开始值班
Wait. Your shift starts at midnight.
Sifford说他12点30分到的
Sifford said he got there at 12:30.
那你就有30分钟的时间了
That leaves you 30 minutes.
我那时在楼下药房♥
I was downstairs in the pharmacy.
对 他们在12点10分让你
Yeah, they got you signing out
签发了3000单位的胰岛素
3,000 units of insulin at 12:10.
假设你上三楼用5分钟
Five minutes to get to the third floor.
那你还是有15分钟时间
That still leaves you with 15 minutes.
我不知道 我当时没看表
I don't know. I didn't look at my watch.
可你刚才说你确定就是5分钟嘛
You just said you were sure it was five minutes.
我不知道
I don't know.
那就是15分钟时间 是吧
Then it was 15 minutes, wasn't it?
十五 不是五!
Fifteen, not five!
好了 好了 15分钟 你们满意了吗
Okay, okay, 15 minutes! You satisfied?
嘿 有进展了
Hey, we're getting somewhere.
呵呵 别管他了
Yeah, well, forget about him.
Hogan诊所刚打电♥话♥来
The Hogan Clinic just called.
又有三名病人因为低血糖而昏迷
Three more patients just went into hypoglycemic coma,
和之前的那几位一样
just like the others.
所以 除非这家伙能用意念来杀人
So unless this guy is using mind control to kill people,
否则我建议你们给他个一式三份的道歉函吧
I suggest you make your apologies in triplicate.
昨晚值班的是其他人
We had different personnel on duty last night.
除非......护士们
Unless there's a conspiracy amongst
都合谋去杀人
the... the nursing staff,
否则我实在看不出他们中有谁会与谋杀有关
I can't see that any of them would be involved.
也许是胰岛素的问题
Maybe it's the insulin.
假如有人往药剂里打了一瓶头痛药下去......
If someone can spike a bottle of headache pills...
这我们想过
We thought of that.
可是我们的胰岛素
But we buy our insulin
是分别从两家厂商进的
from two different manufacturers,
今天早上我还亲自
and I checked the batches myself
去检查了的
this morning.
那你们的 呃 验血机
What about your, uh, blood machine, the one
就是那告诉你该注射多少胰岛素的机器呢
that tells you how much insulin to give them?
你最近有没有检查过
You looked under the hood lately?
这是电脑程序控制的
It's run off a computer program.
如果机器没有校准好
If it was miscalibrated,
那所有人的剂量就都不对了
then everybody's doses would be off.
也许有人想借此
Maybe somebody's trying to make a point
向你的诊所示♥威♥
about your clinic.
我的合伙人 Hayes医生 是顶级的内分泌科专家
My partner, Dr. Hayes, is a top endocrinologist.
而我则是眼科医生
I'm an ophthalmic surgeon.
我们开的又不是非法堕胎诊所什么的
It isn't like we do backroom abortions here.
糖尿病是一种疾病 而不是社会问题
Diabetes is a disease, not a social issue.
而且说有人试图随机地杀害无辜群众
And it doesn't make sense that someone
这也没道理啊
is trying to kill innocent people at random.
为啥说是随机的
Why assume it's random?
也许你们的病人除了糖尿病之外
Maybe your patients had something in common
还有其他共同点
besides diabetes.
能找到共同点
Anything's better
咱们就不用撞墙想破脑袋了
than butting our heads against a brick wall.
我也是这么看 只要我们征得他们家属同意
I agree. Once we get the okay from their families,
我们希望能查阅所有
we're gonna want to see the files
9名患者的医疗记录
on all nine of those patients.
6男3女
Six men, three women.
我们已经调查了咨♥询♥医生
We checked referring doctors,
工作记录 什么共同点都没有
work histories. Nothing matches up.
你所有的受害人
All of your victims
年龄都是在50至55岁之间
are between the ages of 50 and 55.
年过五旬也有错
Something wrong with turning 50?
也许在Hogan诊所这儿真是错
Well, maybe at the Hogan Clinic there is.
这里还有另外19名病人
There were 19 other patients
也是50至55岁的 他们却没事
in the same age range. Nothing happened to them.
也许问题不在于他们是哪年生的
Maybe it's not the year they were born,
而是哪天生的 你看看
but the day. Check this out.
4月2日 1月25日 6月12日
April 2, January 25, June 12
5月27日 11月2日 7月21日
May 27, November 2, July 21,
等等 等等 等等
et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
你们没注意到这里很多"2"吗
You guys notice a lot of twos in there?
那又怎样
So what?
凡是带"2"这个数字的病人都多注射了胰岛素
Deuces get you an extra helping of insulin?
这个 呃 测血机
This, uh, blood machine,
你说它是电脑控制的 是吧
you said it runs off a computer, right?
我表弟是个数字狂人
My cousin, the number cruncher,
他跟我说 国税局想随机进行报税审计的话
he told me that when the IRS does a random audit,
他们就会让电脑根据人们的生日
they tell their computer to spit people out
来选择
according to their birthdays.
所以说是有人给验血仪下了指令
So somebody programs the blood scanner
找到符合条件的病人
to find patients with this profile
然后提高他们的血糖测量结果吗
and tells it to kick up their blood sugar reading?
血糖浓度读数比其真实水平要高
The blood sugar looks higher than it really is.
所以注射的胰岛素量也比实际需要的多
They get more insulin than they really need.
不可能有人跑进病房♥
It's not like someone could just walk in here,
摁几个键 给验血仪重新编码什么的
tap a few keys and reprogram the blood analyzer.
首先 你得编出一个
First, you'd have to create
电脑病毒之类的东西
something like a computer virus
然后把病毒移植到机器的软件中
and then somehow get it on the machine's software.
那谁能接触到血液分♥析♥仪呢
Well, who has access to the blood analyzer?
远在天边 近在眼前
You're look in at him.
哼哼 在我们警局
Well, ahem, back at the precinct,
我们所有的电脑都是联网的嘛
all of our computers talk to each other.
跟这里情况一样吗
Same story here?
对 每当我进行一次测试
Yes, every time I run a test here,
负责会计工作的电脑
it automatically gets billed to the patient
就会自动生成病人的账单
on the accounting computer.
你知道很多人都有机会接触那台机器
You know a lot of people have access to that machine:
护士站 药房♥ 外部供应商
Nursing stations, pharmacy, outside suppliers.
你们的供应商可以连网这里电脑吗
Your suppliers can call up the computer?
现在没人用邮件来传递信息啦
Well, nobody sends anything through the mail anymore.
这机器有自己的网线
The machine has its own phone line.
所以有人可以向主机拨号♥
So somebody could dial the main computer
然后就可以顺势接触到血液检测仪吗
and then work their way over to the blood scanner machine?
如果有人联♥通♥了主机并上传病毒
Well, if someone called in and uploaded a virus,
那主机会有记录的
there would be a record.
查查看在下班时间有谁联♥通♥过主机
Let's figure they called during the off-hours,
在紧急事件发生前一天
a day before the code blues.
没有
No.
没有
No.
都是正常的网络通讯
This is all routine traffic.
等下 这里 凌晨3点
Wait. Here. 3:00 a.M.
有人连上了 传了一个文件
Someone called in and uploaded a file.
5KB的信息
Five kilobytes of information.
这文件很小 不过也可能就是它了
That's not a very big file, but that could be it.
就这么简单
That easy?
现在就轮到你们查了
Well, now you have to find it.
你看 这文件可能早就已经
You see, it's probably already attached itself
附加到血液检测仪的程序里了
to the blood scanner's program.
嗯 也就是说 我无能为力了
Um, in other words, I'm out of my league.
我把你带过来的
I compared what you brought me
和我从厂商直接拿到的血液检测仪程序做了对比
to the blood scanning program I got from the manufacturer.
把多余的字位分开来
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表