剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
在45大街一家色情窥店工作
Works in a peepshow on 45th Street.
我这儿的姑娘不会惹麻烦的
My girls don't get into trouble.
是 她们都是圣洁修女
Yeah, they're all nuns.
她们大多数都有孩子
Most of them, they got kids.
干这个只是为了生存
Talking dirty's just a way to eat.
随意些 找个房♥间 让自己乐乐
Go on, pick a door, get excited.
反正都来了
It's on the house.
那个房♥间是Keisha White
Which door is Keisha White?
我这里有棕色萨利 绿色玛丽
I got a Sally Brown and a Mary Green.
没有叫White(白色)的
Ain't got no White.
Mike 假如我们找出来他这里的女孩
Hey, Mike, suppose we find out one of his girls
与客人一起外出
went out with one of the guys here.
那这家伙会有什么惩罚啊
Uh, what would he get?
三♥级♥促进卖♥♥淫罪 D级重罪
Well, promoting prostitution three, that's a class "D" Felony.
进监狱几个月
Uh, couple of months in the slammer,
我们会没收你的财物
and we take all your assets.
好了 好了 D房♥间
Okay, okay. Booth D.
别占她太长的时间
Don't take up too much of her time.
嘿 你老婆孩子在外边等你呢
Hey, your wife's outside with the kids,
你赶紧带她们回家去
you better drive her home.
你 出来
You, outside!
两个孤单的警♥察♥
Two lonely cops.
你们俩总是一起找乐子吗 变♥态♥
You always get your kicks together? Kinky.
嘿 你最好和我们谈谈 要不往后几天
Hey, you can talk to us now, or you can lose customers
都不会有顾客了
for the rest of the day.
Skate惹上了麻烦
Skate was in trouble,
他需要从Bryan那里弄钱
he needed money from the Bryan girl.
是谁追他的债
Who did he need it for?
Skate不能没有钱
Skate don't need no money.
他自己在地下室印钞
He print it up in the basement.
真的 那我们会把你的名字印上搜查证
Yeah? We can print your name on a warrant.
谋杀共犯
Accessory to murder.
我不知道 好不好
I don't know, all right?
Skate说他需要些钱
Skate say he needed some money,
但是没说过是谁
but he ain't say who.
但在他前额上弄出一个坑
Yeah, well, they put a dent in his forehead.
那都是那个叫Bryan的错
That was that Bryan girl's fault.
Skate说那个贱♥人♥吓着了 好不好
Skate said the bitch was scared, all right?
他们到她家里去找人
They... they came looking for him at her house.
她出♥卖♥♥♥了他 说他马上就到
She gave him up, told them he was coming.
两人都挨了打
They beat them both.
但是他依然缺钱
But he still needed the money.
她说了会站在他这边
She said she'd square with him.
也许她一直没做到
All right, maybe she never come through.
所以他气极了
That would make him angry.
一怒之下开了枪
Angry enough to use a gun.
Skate先生提供我货
Mister, Skate, he gave me stuff
让我陪着他 行了吧
to spend time with him, all right?
我不会带些什么个人情感
I do not get personal.
你说没用是什么意思?
What do you mean, useless?
你再把他带来 还得再放了他
You pick him up again, you let him go again.
Paul 你不需要按部就班
Paul, you don't need a road map.
Bryan女士给他下套 导致他头部被打
The Bryan dame set him up to get his brains beat in.
她答应给他钱 却没给
She didn't deliver on some money she promised him.
我认为这就是动机 你们觉得的呢?
I call that a motive. What do you call it?
我认为这是从两个间接证据转述的第三方版本
I call it a third-hand story from two secondary sources.
还够不上钉死Jonas Stark
Not to mention it doesn't nail Jonas Stark.
我也想和他争论一番
I'd love to argue with him.
可即使陪审团相信你们那位有毒瘾的色情窥视店女证人
Even if a jury believes your junkie and a peepshow hostess,
他们也很容易想到是暴♥力♥殴打死者Dawn
they're still gonna think that whoever beat up
和Skate的那伙人 最终杀了她
Skate and Dawn just finished the job up.
Lennie 你在等一个水管工的电♥话♥么
Lennie, you expecting a call from a plumber?
第一大道 第三大街
First Ave. And Third Street.
Dawn Bryan的公♥寓♥ 说是被水淹了
Dawn Bryan apartment. Says the place is flooded.
有个女人给了他你的电♥话♥
Some woman gave him your name,
他说有东西需要你去看看
he found something you might wanna see.
你们看 不是我们的问题
Look, it's not our fault.
我们已搜查了这里的每一英寸
We covered every inch of this place.
你们为什么不搜查管道
So why didn't you check the pipe?
谁会总想着搜查下水道
Who the hell checks a sewer pipe?
快一个月了 邻居提出空气需要除味
Neighbors are gonna need air spray for a month.
下水管道是软性的 充满大量污物
Sewage is soft, gets around a lot of the junk in the pipe.
扔进去大块物体 迟早会堵住
Put in something big, sooner or later it's gonna clog.
我猜它是45点的
I guess that's a.45.
盖子不能打开着
Shouldn't have been left open.
不再溢出了 应该没问题了
Wouldn't have spilled over, just would have stopped.
你这里有三个人手
You had three guys here.
我走了以后他们干吗了 打盹么
What did they do after we left, take a nap?
我没注意到管盖是打开的
I didn't notice the pipe was open.
你想说盖子不是打开的
Oh, you're telling me it wasn't open?
也许是 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
你知道我在想什么吗 只有一个原因
You know what I know? There's a reason
你口袋里就有塑胶手套
you got plastic gloves in your budget.
不过是懒得把手伸进下水管道里
You just didn't want to stick your hand in a sewer pipe.
Lennie 你觉得现在鉴证科还有人吗
So, Lennie, you think anybody's still in Forensics?
泡在下水管里四天
Four days in raw sewage,
要是能找到指纹
if that gun has prints,
我就电♥话♥联♥系♥玛利亚修女做捐赠
I'll call Sister Maria and make a contribution.
你总是很走运
Almost your lucky day.
没有指纹 编号♥被烧掉了
No prints, the number's burned.
他说 总是
He said "Almost."
他说 没有指纹
He said "No prints."
枪身上
On the gun.
进股市了么
In the stock market?
没有 我把几百万钞票都放在大树上的小木屋里
No, I keep my millions in a trunk in the attic.
我想买♥♥一家叫做柯斯莫林的股
I'd buy a company called Cosmoline.
他们的产品很不错
They make a good product.
污水把枪泡得很干净
Sewage wiped the gun clean.
不是干净 是没指纹
Well, not clean, but no prints.
弹夹是新的 上了柯斯莫林防腐润滑油
The clip. New, covered in Cosmoline grease.
不完整的大拇指 完整的食指
Partial thumb, full index,
与他们发给我的记录匹配
matching the prints they sent me.
Jonas Stark 也就是Skate
Jonas Stark, aka Skate.
干得漂亮
You're beautiful.
祈祷一下他们没跟丢
Let's hope they didn't lose him.
对不起 请问你知道乔治华盛顿大桥在哪里么
Excuse me, can you tell me where the George Washington Bridge is?
在康涅狄格州
It's in Connecticut.
街角西南 他一直在做上门服务
Southwest corner, he's makin' house calls.
我看刚刚这一小时 他赚了1000元
I figure he took in $1,000 in the last hour.
Skate!
没有毒 没有枪
No drugs, no weapon.
很好 把手张开 离开身体
All right, keep your hands away from your body.
又来了 你们没证据
Again? You got nothir!
天才 我们有指纹了
Your prints, genius.
你留在弹夹上的
You left them on the gun clip.
来吧 Skate 跟我一起唱这歌♥
All right, sing along with me, Skate.
歌♥词你熟
You know the words.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你有权利保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说过的话有可能...
Anything you do say can and will be...
开始了
We're ready.
有人想念起诉书么
Someone gonna read this charge?
诉讼编号♥是
Docket number...
等等
No.
诉讼编号♥是686♥4♥ 纽约州公诉Jonas Stark案
"Docket number 686♥4♥, People v. Jonas Stark. "
二级谋杀指控
Charge is murder in the second degree.
Bell女士 你的当事人做何种辩护
Miss Bell, does your client have a plea?
无罪
Not guilty.
Sally又来上晚班了
Back on night shift, Sally.
肯定是法律援助部门又缺人手了
Legal Aid must be understaffed again.
谈谈你的当事人吧
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表