剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Beth被杀的那天晚上 你12点离开教堂的
the night Beth was killed, you left the church at 12:00?
不 我说的是凌晨一点
No. I said I left at 1:00.
恩 对 Tommy是个好孩子
Oh, yeah, Tommy is a good kid.
我上次见到他是星期四
I haven't seen him since Thursday
那天吃的是炖牛肉
when they served the beef stew.
恩 星期四 你知道他什么时候离开的吗
Thursday. Do you know what time he left?
你不会相信这个的
You're not gonna believe this.
我可没有一只好表
I don't own a good watch.
哪天晚上
What night?
星期四晚上我可以拼给你听
Thursday night, I can spell that for you.
星期四 哪天是星期四
Thursday. What night was Thursday?
那天吃炖牛肉
Beef stew night.
哦 炖牛肉日 对 他在这
Oh, beef stew night. Yeah, he was here.
一直呆到几点
Until what time?
一整晚
All night.
可是他总要回家的吧
Well, he must have gone home sometime.
为什么
Why?
我去楼上上厕所的时候
I'm upstairs to go to the can,
大概是凌晨三四点
00, 4:00 in the morning,
他正进去那个包厢 和牧师说话
he was going into the box with the priest.
你是说告解室
You mean the confessional?
这我可不知道 我是佛教♥徒♥
I wouldn't know. I'm a Buddhist.
对 他向我忏悔了 可我不记得是什么时候了
Yes, I confessed him. I don't recall the time.
神父 我们上个星期刚刚谈过
Father, we spoke to you last week,
你都没有提到忏悔的事
you didn't mention the confessional.
你知道 无论是根据我的信仰还有法律
You know, under church law and civil law,
你都不能强迫我告诉你我们谈了些什么
you can't force me to tell you what was said.
也就是说你们的确谈过写什么
Which means something was said.
也许你能告诉我们他什么时候来的
You can tell us what time he was here,
这不会违背你的誓言
without breaking your vows.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
神父 一个年轻的姑娘被杀害了
Father, a young woman is dead.
如果是Tommy Beltran干的
Now, if Tommy Beltran killed her...
如果Tommy有什么要交代的
If Tommy has anything to tell you,
他会自己告诉你们
he'll tell you himself.
假设你是一个牧师
Suppose you're a priest.
一个家伙向你坦白他杀了人
A guy confesses he killed somebody,
可是警♥察♥问的时候 你什么也不能说
the cops ask, but you can't say anything.
你会怎么样
What would you do?
我会假装没看见
I'd wink.
我想他就是这样的
I think he did.
那个小子想和Beth结婚
The kid wanted to marry her.
可是吃午饭的时候她甩了他
She cut him loose at lunch.
没有合理的理由
Not probable cause.
他没有不在场证明
He has no alibi.
她被害三个小时后 他去向神父忏悔
He saw the priest three hours after she was killed.
法官会需要更多的证据
A judge is gonna want more than that.
我们在信封和她的钱包上都找到他的指纹
His fingerprints are on the envelope in her purse.
也许几个星期前就在那了
Could've been there for weeks.
帮我个忙 别告诉别人我想搜查那个小子的房♥间
Keep it to yourself. I'll look in the kid's room.
你打算从哪拿搜查证
Who you gonna get?
Morris法官
Judge Morris.
他 你在开玩笑吗
Him? Are you kiddir?
找他你有的跑了
You'll get a warrant after the Second Coming.
那你说谁?
Who's easier?
Fadem法官的话 打个电♥话♥就可以
Judge Fadem. Dial-A-Warrant.
每一种昂贵的笔 这个小子都有
This kid has every expensive pen ever made.
Tiffany Mont Blanc
Tiffany, Mont Blanc.
还有Brooks Brothers所有的羊毛衫
Every sweater they sell at Brooks Brothers.
喂
Hey!
别介意 我们只是在尽为公众服务的职责
Don't mind us. We're just doing our public duty.
你们有搜查令吗
Do you have a warrant?
法官亲笔签名的
Autographed by a judge.
你介意站在外面吗
Do you mind standing outside the room?
TRV 对拿奖学金的孩子 这个包很不错啊
TRV. Nice bag for a scholarship kid.
那是一个公开的演讲比赛的奖励
It was a prize, a public speaking contest.
有这样的包违法吗
Is that illegal?
你知道他有黑色的包吗
Does he have a black bag?
这看上去像黑色的聚酯纤维吗
Does that look like black polyester?
深蓝 也许
Midnight blue.
看来我不是一个时尚顾问
So I'm not a fashion consultant.
这是什么颜色
What color is it?
黑色和蓝色 非常时髦
Black and blue. Very chic.
而且非常昂贵
It's an expensive bag.
而且和我们在受害人身上找到的 是同一种纤维
It's also the same fiber.
让Cragen准备好逮捕的文件
Let Cragen do the arrest papers.
我想现在就抓住这小子
I want the kid now.
对 我是Logan 我们在鉴证科
Yeah, it's Logan. We're at Forensics.
告诉Stone我们准备逮捕那个男朋友
Tell Stone we're picking him up.
什么
What?
计划有变
Change of plans.
30分钟前
30 minutes ago?
那小子时间掌握的很好
The kid got good timing.
或者有人提前告诉了他
Or good information.
我们正打算逮捕他 他就走进来自首了
We're just about to nail him, he walks in the door.
我告诉过你们 你们不需要强迫他
I told you, you don't have to pressure him.
他已经准备好了
He's ready.
神父 你怎么这么巧和他一起来了
How'd you happen to come with him, Father?
他打电♥话♥给我 求我和他一起
He called me, he asked me.
他从哪打的电♥话♥
Where'd he call from?
这有什么关系
Does that matter?
首先 我希望你们知道我很爱Beth
First of all, I want you to know I loved Beth.
她对我来说非常珍贵
She was very precious to me.
她是我生命的全部
She was my whole life.
她打算离开
She was going away.
我以为再也不会见到她
I thought I'd never see her again.
我记不太清楚是怎么发生的
I don't remember it very clearly.
但是现在一切都已经结束了
But it's all over now.
发生了什么都不重要了
And it doesn't matter what happens.
我会怎么样也不重要了
It doesn't matter what happens to me.
案件编号♥54289
Docket number 54289.
检方起诉Thomas R. Beltran
People v. Thomas R. Beltran.
罪名是二级谋杀
The charge is murder in the second degree.
Watt小姐 Janice
Miss Watt? Janice?
有人吗
Hello?
有法律援助律师代表被告吗
Is legal aid representing this man?
我刚刚接到这个案件
I just caught it. I haver t been able
我还没有来得及和我的当事人商议
to consult with my client on a plea.
那我就默认 无罪答辩
I'll enter not guilty.
法官大人 Gregory神父想恳求您的允许
Your Honor, Father Gregory, S.J.,
在庭上讲话
would like permission to address the court.
只要他不在庭上祷告就行
As long as he doesn't pray.
法官大人 我们恳请法庭允许Beltran先生保释
Your Honor, we ask that you release
并且不要求保释金
Mr. Beltran on no bail.
我们会为他提供一个地方直到正式开庭
And we will provide a place for him until trial.
Robinette先生 你认为呢
Mr. Robinette?
被告已经供认了一起残忍♥的谋杀
The defendant confessed to a brutal murder.
检法要求保释金30万元
The People ask for $300,000.
神父 我对于神职人员是很尊敬的
I have a soft spot for men of the cloth, Father.
你们所作的是非常伟大的
It's a marvelous vocation.
但是我必须直率的说
But I'll be frank.
如果被告人失踪 我没有办法责罚教堂 所以
If he disappears, I can't penalize the church.
我要求保释金2万元
$200,000.
也许你们可以担♥保♥到2万元
Maybe you can scrape up $20,000 for a bond.
下一个
Next.
Tommy所作的是十分可怕的 没有人否认
What Tommy did is horrible, nobody denies that.
但是把他送进监狱25年又有什么用呢 只是浪费又一条生命
But why put him in jail for 25 years, waste a life?
你认为什么是合理的惩罚呢
What would you consider a reasonable punishment?
Gregory神父今天会为辩方发言
For today only, Father Gregory can speak for the defense.
Tommy和我谈过 想做牧师的事
Tommy talked with me about joining an order,
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表