剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
他在撒谎
He's lying.
Leon 你是在在罗马尼亚时
Um, Leon, did you know Tommy Zanescu
认识的Tommy Zanescu吗
when you were both in Romania?
他说在特务局他是
He says he was your father's right-hand man
你父亲的右手
in the Securitate.
他只是一个司机
He was just a chauffeur.
我父亲有很多司机 别的司机会告诉你
My father had many chauffeurs. Others who could tell you
我父亲想要我跟他一起干
he wanted me to be with him,
没有人会像Tommy Zanescu
and none of them would betray me
背叛我 或者我父亲
or my father like this Tommy Zanescu.
大家不敢背叛你父亲吧
Your father was not an easy man to betray, was he?
是的
That's right.
但你叔叔呢
But your uncle?
你觉得背叛他容易吧
You found it easy to betray him, didn't you?
你找了你父亲 告诉他
You went to your father, and you told him
你叔叔要揭发他
that your uncle was going to turn him in.
不 Leon 说你没有做这事
No. Leon, tell them you didn't.
你知道
And you knew
你父亲会杀了背叛者 对吧
that your father killed betrayers, didn't you?
我不知道他会杀了Nickie叔叔
I didn't know he would kill Uncle Nickie.
Leon 你怎么能这样
You knew, Leon. How could you?
他是我父亲
He was my father!
但你爱Nickie
But you loved Nickie!
是的 我爱他
Yes. I loved him.
如果你告诉我们这事
If you had come to us,
你叔叔现在还活着
your uncle would be alive today.
Nickie叔叔死后
After Uncle Nickie died,
我父亲
my father...
他揽着我的肩
he put his arm on my shoulder.
像对儿子那样和我说话
He talked to me like a son.
直到指控被撤销了
Until the charges were dismissed against him.
我去了他的公♥寓♥
I went to his apartment.
他在喝酒庆祝
He was drinking, celebrating. He...
我们谈了我搬去和他住
We talked about me moving in with him.
但他不想和你住吧
But he didn't want you, did he?
他爱我
He loved me.
他不爱你 他利用你
He didn't love you, he used you.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
我知道他叫你老鼠
I know he called you mouse.
是因为你是个懦夫吗
Is that because you're a coward?
我不怕他
I was’t afraid of him.
他那时
He was
在吃香肠
eating sausage like
像只猪
a pig.
那里有把刀
There was a knife.
我拿了起来
I pick it up.
他看着我
He just look at me
大笑
and laugh.
他叫我告密者
He call me a snitch
然后他转过去了
and then he turn away,
好像我什么都不是
like I'm nothing!
我一直戳他
But I just keep stabbing
直到他再也
until he doesn't move
不动了
anymore.
我不是胆小鬼
I'm not a coward.
极端情绪混乱 Ben
Extreme emotional disturbance, Ben.
一级谋杀
Man one.
Leon费了很大力气
Leon went a long way
试着赢得父亲的爱
trying to win his father's love.
听起来 这爱不值得去赢得
From the sound of it, it was't won'th winning.
他们说当父亲去世后
They say a boy doesn't become a man
男孩才能变成男人
until his father passes away.
Leon一下子就成为了男人
Leon took care of it in one fell swoop.
地区检察官会议室 4月6日 星期二
高等法♥院♥ 第60审判庭 5月17日 星期一
The Burning Bed 非虚构小说及同名电影
讲述遭受13年家庭暴♥力♥的Mickey Hughes放火
烧死自己丈夫后因为暂时精神错乱被判无罪的故事
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表