剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
我之前查Mary Davis的案子时就觉得他很有嫌疑
I picked him as a possible on the Mary Davis case
因为他有性侵前科
because of his past sexual assaults.
不过没有什么实质的联♥系♥
But nothing really connected.
后来你们来过以后
Then after you guys were here,
我就又把他提了回来
I brought him back.
他给的不在场证明
He gave the same alibi for your killing
和给Mary Davis案子的一样
as he had for Mary Davis.
他说去看电影了
He had been to the movies.
我花了些时间 他就都招了
I took my time. He came around.
证词你都录下来没
Did you tape his statement?
录了 还有给他念的米兰达警告
Yeah and the Miranda,
以及他拒绝请律师
and his refusal of counsel.
凶器呢
What about a murder weapon?
在他家找到了一把剔骨刀
They found a boning knife in his room.
已经被清洗过了
It was washed clean.
但是他们正在检查把手看能不能发现潜血
But they're checking the handle for latent blood.
你为什么要杀Victoria Hemmings
Why did you kill Victoria Hemmings?
她是个护士
She was a nurse.
护士挣很多的钱
Nurses make a lot of money.
也就是说你杀她是为了劫财
So you killed her to rob her?
对 我抢了她
Yeah. I robbed her.
你怎么认识Victoria Hemmings的
How did you know Vicky Hemmings?
她是Mary的朋友
She was a friend of Mary.
那你是怎么认识Mary Davis的
How'd you know Mary Davis?
我是在所里认识她的
I knew her from the house.
什么所
Which house?
我住的地方
Where I live.
Davy住在过度疗养所
Davy lives in a halfway house.
Mary Davis在那里管药品
Mary Davis administered drugs there.
什么样的疗养所
What kind of halfway house?
就是我住的地方 好嘛
Well, it's just a place I live, okay?
他和特殊人群住在一起
He lives with special people.
我并不需要住在那里
I don't need to be there.
我不是呆子或者弱智
I'm not some melonead or Downs dummy.
你的案宗中可没提到这小子是智障
There's nothing in your DD-five's about this kid being retarded.
那我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
交给你们爱因斯坦
Deliver up Albert Einstein?
Brian 给他做过检查没
Brian, is there any work-up on him?
我从疗养所拿到了他的记录
I've got his records from the halfway house.
他的智商超过80
His IQ is over 80.
在有能力接受审判的范围内
Well in the ballpark for his ability to stand trial.
队长要我10分钟后去新闻发布会
Captain wants me at a press conference in 10 minutes.
我们想带他去曼哈顿
We'd like to take him to Manattan.
我们明天一早就要以Mary Davis案传讯他
We're arraigning on Mary Davis in the morning.
后天再带他去让别人指认吧
Take him for a line-up the day after.
我们的证人还在重症病房♥ 病情很危急
Our witness is touch and go in intensive care.
很有可能去不了指认
There's a good possibility she may not make it to a line-up.
并且 我们想带他走一遍犯罪现场
Also, we'd like to walk him through the crime scene.
看他能不能对得上我们的证据
See if he links up with our evidence.
那一定要确保明早把他带回来
Make sure you have him back in the morning.
Aloma 等他进来 你慢慢认
Now, Aloma, when he comes in, you take your time.
如果你想让他转个身
If you want him to turn around
或者想让他走近点 就跟我说 明白
or you want him to come closer, you just tell me, hmm?
我害怕
I'm afraid.
不怕 不怕 我们都在旁边
No, no. We're both right here,
而且他根本看不到你
and he's not gonna be able to see you.
没什么好害怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
好了 呆在这儿 别动
All right. Hold it, right there.
现在 我要你慢慢的转过身去
Now, I want you to turn around, slowly.
我觉得就是他
I think it was him.
当时发生的太突然
It happened so fast.
没错 就是他
Yeah. It was him.
好了
Okay,
我们从你如何进去的开始
let's start with how you got in.
门是开着的 她没关门
The door was open. She left it open.
这是怎么回事
What's this about?
你就告诉我们这儿都发生了什么
Just tell us what happened here.
我捅了一个护士 在那儿
I stabbed a nurse, there.
没别的
That's all?
另一个女孩在那边 床上
The other girl was there, in the bed.
好的
Okay.
好的 演示一下你是怎么弄开的
All right. Now, show me how you opened it.
我用了一个小木块
I used a little piece of wood.
大概这么大
About this big.
护士出来的时候 它能挡住门
When the nurses came out, it kept the door open.
你在哪学的这招儿 Davy
Where'd you learn that, Davy?
从一本书上 一本侦探书
In a book. A detective book.
我就藏在那儿 灌木丛里
That's where I waited. In the bushes.
你想要糖不
You want a candy bar?
不要 我才不要糖
No. I don't want candy.
对牙齿不好
It's bad for my teeth.
杀死护士那晚
The night you killed the nurses,
你是怎么到这儿的
how'd you get here?
我在克拉森大道搭G线地铁
I took the G Line from Classon Avenue
到太平洋大道 下两端楼梯
to Atlantic Avenue. Down two flights
换乘AC线 到富尔顿
to the A, C, to Fulton.
然后 呃 搭4号♥车
Then, uh, the Number 4 train.
嘿 你们是要搞乱我吗
Hey, are you guys messing with my head?
没人要搞乱你
Nobody's messing with your head.
那就别在测试我
Well, then stop testing me.
你丫看什么看
What the hell are you looking at?
婊♥子♥ 婊♥子♥ 该死的婊♥子♥
Bitches! Hey! Damn bitches!
好啦 好啦 好啦
All right, all right, all right!
别盯着我看
Stop looking at me!
放松!
Take it easy!
就算他说他不喜欢吃糖 那又怎样
So he says he doesn't eat candy. So what?
给他塞个钢镚
You pump a nickel into him,
你想听啥他就给你说啥
he'll spit out any damn thing you want.
我更好奇的是那两个护士
I'm more impressed with the fact that those two nurses
竟然能让他那么生气
practically had him foaming at the mouth.
他情绪并不稳定
Well, he's unstable.
我们给他点压力 也许能说出点啥
We pushed him, something blew.
我有个侄女 是个智障
I got a niece. She's retarded.
要她清理桌子时说的声音不对
Ask her in the wrong voice to clear the table,
她就开始扔餐具
and she starts frisbeeing the dishes.
听着 哥儿几个 我只想赶快把这案子了结了
Look, fellows, I just want to stop wringing my hands on this.
他不是有性侵的前科么
Doesn't he have prior sexual assaults?
布鲁克林那边说的性侵行为
Well, what Brooklyn is calling sexual assault,
他的犯罪记录上写的是
his yellows show as indecent exposure
公开露阴以及性行为不检点
and sexual misconduct.
好吧 就算没犯什么大事儿 那又怎样
All right. He got plead down. So what?
那能说明什么
What does that mean?
那我来告诉你说明了什么
Well, I'll tell you what it means.
那说明 你们把他扔进号♥子 钻上车
It means, you put him in a cell, you get in your car,
然后想辙弄明白他到底做过啥
and you find out what he actually did.
他住这有两年了
He's lived here two years now.
自从他父亲过世之后
Ever since his father died.
相对来说他算是表现好的
He's done relatively well.
相对什么来说
Relative to what?
他有易怒问题
He has a problem dealing with rage.
不过他接受了药物治疗和心理辅♥导♥
But he's done well on a combination
已经好多了
of drug therapy and counseling.
Mary Davis呢
What about Mary Davis?
她经手他的药物治疗么
Did she handle his drug therapy?
这儿所有人的药都是由她分发的
She administered to all our people.
"吉伯特实用凶杀案调查"
"Gibert's Practical Homicide Investigation. "
解剖尸体的详细图解
Graphic pictures of carved up corpses.
不错的睡前读物
A nice light read.
而且他对警务工作相当着迷
And he was fascinated by police work.
那是从一个侦探学校拿到的
That's from a detective school.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表