剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Unless that's where you want to receive the last rites,
否则我建议你认真考虑我的提议
I suggest you take my offer very seriously.
想让我认Davis护士的死
You want me that bad for Nurse Davis,
你最好再努把力
you better dig deeper.
两项一级过失杀人指控 可以同时服刑
Man one on both counts, to serve concurrently.
他15年后就可以出去了
He's out in 15.
15年太轻了 但如果Jimmy承认谋杀Mary Davis
15 years is too lenient, but if Jimmy Pawl pleads guilty
Zifrin就能开罪了
to murdering Mary Davis then Zifrin gets off the hook.
怎么说这个问题都很有争议
The issue is moot anyway.
布鲁克林那件谋杀案 你没有管辖权
You don't have jurisdiction over the Brooklyn murder.
你都不能给Pawl开条件
You can't offer Pawl as much as a breath mint.
是的 但是由于基础罪行涉及毒品
Yeah, but since the underlying crime involves narcotics,
Jerry Silbo就可以接手管辖权
Jerry Silbo can take over jurisdiction
根据5B条款 他可以转交给我们
under Article 5B and hand it to us.
噢 凭什么呢 你跟他谈过了吗
Oh, why? Have you talked to him?
是的 但很担心
Yeah. But he's gun-shy.
在Marty Lak上他帮我就已经被骂得半死了
He took enough of a beating doing me a favor over Marty Lake.
Marty Lake --是的
Marty Lake? --Yeah.
Marty Lake都算是五好青年
Marty Lake is a choir boy.
你要是把Jimmy Pawl这样的恶魔放出去
You plead out a monster like Jimmy Pawl,
搞不好会被人用棒球棒打
you might run into a few baseball bats yourself.
Davy Zifrin正要面对25年的刑期
Davy Zifrin is on day four of a 25-year sentence.
相比之下我的名声就不那么要紧了
My popularity doesn't seem so important.
Adam 你去跟Jerry Silbo聊下
Adam, you talk to Jerry Silbo.
即便你认为他虽然残忍♥谋杀了2名女性
Even if you think that Jimmy Pawl deserves a reduced sentence
但是还是应该给他减刑
for brutally murdering two women,
也不能保证Davy Zifrin
don't think that Davy Zifrin
就一定能立即攀上天使的翅膀
will be instantly carried to freedom
获得自♥由♥
on the wings of angels.
我熟悉上诉流程
I'm familiar with the appeals process.
嗯 那你肯定也熟悉
Well, then you must also be familiar
Rehnquist与Scolia案的
with the latest pronouncements
最新宣告:
from Rehnquist and Scolia:
清白并不能妨碍
Innocence is no bar to upholding a conviction.
我们必须给Davy Zifrin个机会
We have to give Davy Zifrin a chance
试一下
to put that to the test.
那我给Silbo打电♥话♥
I'll call Silbo.
但你必须要争取15年以上
But you'll have to do better than 15 years.
在我当事人承认任何过失杀人罪名前
So before my client agrees to any manslaughter plea
包括在布鲁克林或者曼哈顿...
involving Brooklyn or Manattan...
我不是来这儿讨论让他认过失杀人罪的事 Goldman女士
I'm not here to discuss a manslaughter plea, Ms. Goldman.
请坐下
Please sit down.
Vicky Hemmings的死
I have your client dead to rights
我肯定能判你当事人二级谋杀罪
on murder two in the death of Vicky Hemmings.
而且Mary Davis的谋杀案管辖权我也有了
And I also have jurisdiction over the murder of Mary Davis.
我也已经完全准备好就该罪对他进行起诉
And I'm fully prepared to prosecute him for that crime.
凭的什么 就凭你小白脸的魅力
With what? Your boyish charm?
我们在他公♥寓♥内
We traced the lot numbers
找到大量的镇痛药瓶
of the Percodan bottles in his apartment.
其中的两瓶
Two of those bottles were
可以直接追溯到Mary Davis工作的医院
traced directly to Mary Davis' hospital.
只是间接证据
Circumstantial.
在陪审团看过之后
After the jury takes a look,
我是说看过你当事人之后
and I mean a good look at your client,
他们才不会管证据是间接还是直接
they're not gonna care about what's circumstantial.
那你什么条件
So what are you offering?
虽然我觉得你当事人
As much as I think that your client
下半辈子都该呆在监狱里
should spend the rest of his life in jail,
不过我原来的条件仍然有效
my original offer is still on the table.
二级谋杀 两项指控
Murder two, two counts,
刑期同时执行
sentences to be served concurrently.
过这村没这店
Take it or leave it.
那是25年 至少 我不要坐25年
That's 25, minimum. I can't do 25.
能坐多少是多少吧
Do as much as you can.
你不相信是我做的
You don't believe I did it.
因为你们觉得我不知道怎么杀人
Because you don't think I'd know how.
但是你错了
But you're wrong.
我们知道那个女孩不是你杀的 Davy
We know you didn't kill that girl, Davy.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
我觉得你很聪明能看出来
I know that you're smart enough to see
你自首后情况发生了很多变化
that things have changed since you confessed.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我不能食言
I keep my word.
食言
Keep your word?
对谁
To who?
一个帮过我的朋友
To my friend who helped me.
你是说 Torelli警官
You mean, Det. Torelli?
因为碰了那个女孩
When there was trouble
惹上麻烦之后
because I touched that girl,
我完全按他说的做
I did exactly what he said
结果一点问题都没有
and everything was okay.
那么是Torelli警官让你说
Did Det. Torelli tell you to say
那些护士是你杀的
that you killed the nurses?
他说人们还记得我之前干过的事
He said people remembered me from before.
他们会说这次也是我的错
They'd say it was my fault again.
你就相信他了
And you believed him?
他本是要帮我的 把事情说明白
He was gonna help me. To get it straight.
他给我看了只有警方可以看的
He showed me photographs
照片和其他机密东西
and secret things only the police could see.
他让你说的事情都不是真的 Davy
He made you say things that weren't true, Davy.
他说不管怎样他们都会怪在我头上
He said they'd blame me anyway
因为我这个样子
because of the way I am.
但如果我把这些都学会
But if I'd learned everything,
都记住
if I could remember,
那么人们就会说我确实很聪明
then people would say I was really smart.
生日
Date of birth?
11月27号♥
November 27.
你们几个在这干吗
What are you guys doing here?
Torelli警官 这位是Jorgensen队长
Det. Torelli, this is Lt. Jorgensen,
内务调查科
Internal Affairs.
Lennie 到底怎么回事
What's going on, Lennie?
Brian Torelli 你因涉嫌
Brian Torelli, you're under arrest
教唆他人作伪证 妨碍司法公正被捕了
for subornation of perjury, obstruction of justice.
你们疯了
You're nuts.
嗨 Lennie 你们全搞错了
Hey, Lennie, guy's got it all wrong.
我看是你搞错了
I'm looking at what's wrong.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent,
拒绝回答问题
and refuse to answer questions.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
哈德森长老会医院 重症监护室
周一 1月4日
71分局布鲁克林凶杀案组
周二 1月5日
Decatur大街1480号♥Ira Gasmer疗养所
周四 1月11日
Bernard O'Malley法官办公室
周四 2月9日
Atlantic街和Boerum街交叉口 布鲁克林拘留所
周五 2月19日
Frank Lazar 金斯县助理地区检察官
周一 2月22日
金斯县最高法♥院♥ 62审判庭
周三 3月24日
Atlantic街和Boerum街交叉口 布鲁克林拘留所
周四 4月15日
Frank Lazar在他任期结束前就离开了金斯县地区检察院
进入了华尔街 Smythe & Bradly法律事务所的诉讼部门
向上诉法庭提交上诉申请10个月后
David Zifrin仍被监禁在Elmira州立监狱等待上诉结果
威廉 道格拉斯大♥法♥官 前美国最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
任职36年 以十分坚定支持公民权力闻名
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表