剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
听着 你不是想说服我 他们把Newhouse晾在那等死吧
Look, you're not gonna convince me they hung Newhouse out to dry.
怎么了 难道所有的警♥察♥都是五好青年啊
What? All cops are choirboys?
我要见见O'Hara
I wanna see O'Hara.
听着 无论你要跟他说什么 都要告诉我
Uh, look, anything you have to say to him, you say to me.
多谢 还真感激你的信任
Thanks. I appreciate the confidence.
大概三个月以前
Up until three months ago,
Rick Newhous的工作记录都很完美
Rick Newhouse had a perfect service record.
你从哪找来的
Where did you get his service record?
妖精送来的
A leprechaun brought it.
三个月前 莫名其妙的就有他工作表现差的报告
Three months ago, out of nowhere, bad performance reports.
从完美到完蛋 一夜之间
From perfect cop to screw-up, overnight.
他还退出了分局的拳击队
He also quit the precinct boxing team.
这是什么情况呢
What are we looking at here?
他为什么没得到支援
Why didn't he get backup?
也许31局很脏
Maybe the 31's dirty,
也许Newhouse想用扫帚清一下
and maybe Newhouse was going someplace with a broom.
这样解决内部争论 还真是狠啊
It's a hell of a way to end a family squabble.
我地盘不脏
Not in my precinct.
这脏的只有窗户
The only thing's dirty are the windows.
Tom Newhouse是不是有麻烦
Tom, was Newhouse in trouble?
他很干净 只是有点个人问题
He was clean. He just had some kind of personal problem.
那问题一定很严重 都影响到了他的工作记录
Must've been serious to affect his service record.
没啥大不了的 他翘了几次班
No big deal. He missed a couple of shifts.
这儿怎么回事
What's the problem, here?
两辆警车都没能及时去支援一名受攻击的警♥察♥
Two patrol cars never made it to a cop under fire.
你们这是要找人出气吗
Is this about chewing ass?
我不需要某个穿着条纹西装的警探
'Cause I don't need some detective in a striped suit
告诉我如何管理我地盘 我已经惩罚他们了
telling me how to run my precinct. I already chewed ass.
Rhodes Davis Harley Weddeker 都被停职了
Rhodes, Davis, Harley, Weddeker, suspended.
我还要求他们远离市中心三个星期
Three weeks from downtown because I demanded it.
这样你还不满意
That settle it for you?
另外一个毒贩
The other dealer who was there
看到一辆警车停在一个街区外
saw a unit parked with two cops a block away.
Don 如果我没听错
Don, if I'm hearing what I think I'm hearing,
在他弄伤自己前 带他出去
take him out before he hurts himself.
我不需要人送我出去
I don't need an escort.
表现真好 伙计
Great performance, pal.
下次你想弄断自己骨头
Next time you wanna get bones broken,
试试从楼梯上滚下来
try falling down a flight of stairs.
下次我想要建议 我会写给知心姐姐
Next time I want advice, I'll write Dear Abby.
听着 我得问你个问题
Listen, I got a question for you.
Greevy和Ceretta被击中之后
When Greevey and Cerreta got shot,
你第一个念头是不是要申请
was it your first thought to ask for a transfer
调到别的局去
to another precinct?
刚你在惹O'Hara生气的时候
See, while you were setting O'Hara on fire,
我看了看他的桌子
I was lookir at his desk.
Newhouse的搭档 McGraw 提交了调职申请
Newhouse's partner, McGraw, put in a request for transfer.
搭档死了 你会想和陌生人呆在一起
Your partner dies, you want to be with strangers?
McGraw Craig McGraw
McGraw? Craig McGraw?
你们是 Briscoe和 Logam
You're Briscoe. Logan.
你们那么快就逮住了那个毒贩 谢谢
You guys caught that dealer fast. Thanks.
你搭档的工作记录很好 挺聪明的
Your partner, he had a good record. He was a smart cop.
我们很纳闷他怎么会
We were wonderir how he ever got involved
把自己弄到那种境地中
in an incident like that.
我想 运气不好吧
Just bad luck, I guess.
相当不好
Very bad.
也许那晚他有点分心
Maybe he was distracted that night.
有心事
Had something else on his mind.
我没在那儿 所以不知道
I wasn't there, I wouldn't know.
你提交了调职申请
You put in for a transfer?
改变下环境 可能更容易接受这件事
A change of scene may make it easier to deal with.
我今天很忙 伙计们
I got a busy day, you guys.
嘿 McGraw...
Hey, McGraw...
31局很好
31 is a good precinct.
我又没说不好 谢谢你俩来
Did I say it wasn't? Thanks for comir by.
脚步要是再快点 都能拿踢踏舞冠军了
If he tap-danced any faster, he'd win a prize.
我们对Newhouse了解多少
What do we know about Newhouse?
你想去他公♥寓♥走一遭吗
Want to take a walk through his apartment?
他爸 他妈
Mom and dad.
说起"身心健康"
You talk about wholesome.
多纳休做了一个
Donahue does a show on
关于因公殉职警♥察♥的节目 准备邀请他们
cops killed in action, he's gonna invite them.
文艺青年 新共和杂♥志♥
Intellectual. The New Republic.
Lennie.
你听说过浪潮酒吧吗
You ever heard of a bar called The Wave?
79街和Columbus交叉口 是个同性恋酒吧
79th and Columbus. It's a gay bar.
"Lmaba法律援助基金会
"Lambda Legal Defense Fund,
致力于维护所有同性恋者的权益"
serving rights for gay people everywhere."
看来支援去晚了是有原因的
His backup was slow for a reason.
我们需要无线电求援录音的文字材料
We're gonna need some transcripts.
枪战的录音带
The radio tapes from the shooting.
你做了什么
You did what?
你不是担心时间不够吗 这样我们还能提前一天
You worried about the time, we'll dock ourselves a day.
我担心你会失去自己的房♥子
I'm worried about you losing your house
接下来20年都只能吃通心粉
and eatir macaroni the next 20 years.
我已经丢了2栋房♥子 而且我喜欢通心粉
I lost two houses already and I like macaroni.
Lennie 给他念念笔录
Lennie, read him the transcript.
Newhouse请求支援
Newhouse calls for backup.
2个分队回应了
Two units respond.
调度员这边忙了一会
Dispatch is busy a while.
Newhouse再次呼叫
Newhouse calls again.
没有支援
No backup.
他们还在路上
They're on their way.
当然
Sure they are.
31分局的Frank听错了地址
31-Frank got the location wrong.
没去107街和阿姆斯特丹街交叉口
He didn't go to 107 and Amsterdam.
他以为是个地址 阿姆斯特丹大道107号♥
He thought it was an address, number 107.
噢 拜托 换了我也有可能听错
Oh, come on. I could've heard that wrong.
调度员呼叫两次 问支援分队在哪
The dispatcher called twice to find out where the backup was.
试了2次才有回应
Two tries to get an answer.
阿姆斯特丹大道107号♥ 在65街上
107 Amsterdam is at 65th Street,
离Newhouse40个街区远
40 blocks from Newhouse.
后来 第一辆车和第二辆同时到达Newhouse那儿
The first car got to Newhouse the same time as the second car.
第二辆车从88街出发 比第一辆近了20个街区
The second car started at 88th Street, 20 blocks closer.
相差20个街区 但同时到达
Twenty blocks difference, they get there the same time?
Donny 他们放他在那等死
Donny, they left him out there to die.
是奥森瓦尔德刺杀了肯尼迪吗
Did Oswald kill Kennedy?
如果他没有 那这就是史上最大阴谋
If he didn't, it's the greatest conspiracy in history
并没人吭声
and nobody said a word.
那个分局有140名警♥察♥ 没人知道点啥
One hundred and forty officers in that precinct. Nobody knew?
枪打出头鸟
You stick your head out, it gets cut off.
你会为一个同性恋警♥察♥冒这样的风险吗
You gonna risk that for a gay cop?
好吧 我会打给内部事务调查科
All right. I'll call Internal Affairs.
那他们会撞上一堵
They'll run into a wall so big,
电钻都打不通的厚墙
a jackhammer won't get through it.
我们认识几个31局的人
We know some guys in the 31.
我们能 某种 偶然的
We could, you know, sort of, accidentally
哪天碰到他们
run into 'em one of these days.
我都不敢相信我会这样做
I can't believe I'm doing this.
再有线索 我们就立马去内务科
One more penny drops, we go to IA.
总是想"要不是上帝眷顾 倒霉的就是我了"
You walk around thinking, "There, but for the grace of God..."
嘿 你要总是那么想 就不要当警♥察♥了
Hey, you think like that, you hang up your badge.
那些去支援的家伙
Those guys on backup
肯定现在早上起床时都不好受
must have a hard time getting up in the morning, huh?
你可没让他们好过 你还向O'Hara发飙呢
Well, you didn't make it easier, bitching to O'Hara.
嘿 一个警♥察♥牺牲了 我们心情也不好
Hey, a cop dies, you get upset.
并不是所有人都喜欢Newhouse 好吗
Newhouse was nobody's favorite anyway, right?
我听说他是同性恋
I heard he was gay.
真的吗 Newhouse 我没听说过
Is that right? Newhouse? I never heard that.
嗨 Ted Logan Briscoe
Hi, Ted. Logan, Briscoe.
你们俩跑的可有点远啊
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表