剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
Sure I was in there. I mean, what did I do?
我又没有全身赤♥裸♥只在头上戴个灯罩跳舞
Did I dance naked with a lampshade on my head?
我发誓 伙计们 我只是 你们知道
I swear to God, guys. I just, you know...
我真的不记得了
I really, I don't remember.
记得他么
Remember him?
那是 Tommy
That's Tommy.
你认识 Tommy Duff 吗
You know Tommy Duff?
我认识他吗
Do I know him?
对 我经常和他在 P.J. 酒吧见面
Well, l... I used to meet him at... at P.J.'s.
周四晚上是你和他一起离开酒吧的吗
Did you leave with him Thursday night?
我有离开 不
Did I leave... No.
不 不是我
No, that wasrt me.
我和 Tommy 找乐子 你知道
My idea of fun with Tommy, you know,
在门口就结束了
that stopped right at the door.
那会是谁呢
And whose didn't?
我猜是 你们知道
Well, I guess, you know,
他觉得更容易上手的某个人吧
somebody he thought was more available.
她看上去什么样子
What does she look like?
我 听着 伙计们
I, listen, guys,
我只是 我真的没有太注意
I just, I didn't really pay that much attention.
对 就像我记不清
Yeah, like I can't remember
我在浴室逮到的和我老婆一起洗澡的
whether the guy I caught in the shower
那家伙是个红头发一样
with my first wife was a natural redhead.
她是金发
She was blonde.
她长得不是很漂亮 但是妆画得很好
She didn't have a great face, but terrific makeup.
有多好
Terrific how?
你知道 就像是模特或是演员一样
You know, it's like a model or an actress or somethir.
我跟着她进了 女洗手间
I followed her into the, um, the little girl's room.
当我告诉她对她的妆容印象深刻时
And when I told her I was really impressed with her makeup,
她吹嘘说那是在 雅克德桑那儿做的
she bragged that it was Jacques Dessange.
谁
Who?
雅克德桑
Jacques Dessange.
那是个专门做化妆的沙龙
They do the makeup at the salon.
我正要去做个预约
I'm saving for an appointment.
在我们雅克德桑 我们追求一种完整的理念
At Jacques Dessange, we pursue a total concept.
靠着我们为客户开♥发♥的私人专属粉底
A woman is reconceived
女人会被重新发掘
with products custom-blended to her skin.
你是说你的这些东西在任何一家
So you're telling me you couldn't get this stuff
老式药房♥都买♥♥不到吗
at any old drugstore?
买♥♥不到
Never.
你们重新发掘过的女人都有记录吗
You keep records of the women you reconceive?
记录是保密的
Records that are confidential.
我们不想让客户尴尬
I won't embarrass our clients.
Suzanne 先让我们假设我们是站在同一边的 好吗
Suzanne, let's pretend we're on the same horse, all right?
你不想我们不得已
You don't want us to have to call
要给你们的客户挨个打电♥话♥吧
all of your clients, do you?
当然不想
Of course not.
那好 除非我们从你这得到信息
Well, unless you give us the information,
否则我们就要从你客户那里得到了
we'll have to get it from them.
这是我们为每一位客户保留的
This is what we keep on each client.
照片啊
Photos.
每位女士都分为化妆前和化妆后
Of each woman, before and after.
犯罪实验室打来电♥话♥
Crime lab called.
他们在Duff的脸上发现有
They got traces of
雅克德桑的化妆品残留
Jacques Dessange makeup from Duff's face.
我们到哪了
Where are we with this?
这是最后一批了
This is the last batch.
迄今还没哪个跳出来打招呼的
So far nobody's jumping up and saying "Hi."
伙计们 我很抱歉 没有她
Guys, I'm sorry. No.
没有.
难道女人们相互之间不借用化妆品吗
Don't women borrow makeup?
也许她是在她朋友那里借用的
Maybe she got it from one of her friends.
啊
Uh-uh.
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
我当时就站在她旁边
I was standing right next to her.
我们对着洗手间镜子看
We were looking in the bathroom mirror.
她的妆画得真的完美
Her makeup was fabulous.
我确信她的妆出自专业人士之手
I'm sure it was done by a professional.
也许我们要找的就是雅克德桑的专业人士
Maybe we're talking Jacques Dessange professional.
就是她
That's her.
打搅下 我是 Logan侦探
Excuse me, I'm Det. Logan.
这位是Briscoe警探
This is Det. Briscoe.
请告诉你的姓名
You mind telling me your name?
Mary Kostrinski.
我可以打电♥话♥叫我的律师吗
May I call an attorney?
这是什么 你搞的女子合唱队
What is this? Your access channel's tryouts
选秀大赛吗
for Chorus Line?
对没错 而且冠军
Yeah. And the winner gets
能在Ossining的监狱里唱25年
a 25-year run at Ossining.
你是干什么的 警局地下室选角导演吗
What do you do, cast out of the precinct basement?
他们中没有一个和我的的当事人有类似特征
Not one of them remotely resembles my client.
是她 三号♥
That's her. Number three.
好 你听见了
Okay, you heard it.
两位警官都作出了肯定的指认
It's a positive identification from both officers.
多不可思议啊 并且什么问题也说明不了
How amazing. And it means nothing.
这说明我们可以证明
It means we can place
你的当事人出现在犯罪现场
your client at the scene of the crime.
Mary Kostrinski 从一间酒吧里走出来
Mary Kostrinski came out of a bar,
从禁酒令取消后这就不是违法的事了
which hasn't been illegal since prohibition.
有别人作证她在酒吧里
Other witnesses put her in the bar
和受害人接吻
playing kissy face with the victim.
对 四五十个喝的烂醉如泥的人里面
Sure. One or two maybe
总能找出一两个能作证的吧
out of a possible 40 or 50 happy drunks.
她丈夫John自从在一次工作中
She's been a widow since a construction crane
死于起重机事故后 她就成了一个寡妇
killed her husband John Kostrinski.
现在 她辛勤工作 去教堂
Now, she works hard. She goes to church.
别因为她想过得开心点就指控她
Don't charge her for trying to have a little fun.
除非你喜欢滥用职权
Unless you crave abuse. Do you?
放她走吧
Let her go.
我喜欢头上有光环的高个子男人
I love a tall man with a halo.
干嘛不把这当成是帮个忙呢 Paul
Why don't you look at it as a favor, Paul?
现在我们都可以去听Nina Tottenburg的节目了
Now, instead of hearing some arraignment judge,
而不是去法庭上听法官聆讯
you get to hear Nina Tottenburg.
她要去哪儿啊
Where's she going?
回家 你们的小小演出刚刚结束了
Home. Your little show just closed.
缺少背景
Lack of backing.
哦 先别走
Oh, stick around. Forensics just gave
我们的鉴证科刚刚给了这位女主角一次重新登台的机会
the leading lady a rave review.
点32口径子弹弹壳上有5个点的指纹
Five point partial on the.32 shell casing
与Mary Kostrinski的拇指指纹相符
matches Mary Kostrinski's thumb.
我们不是在寻找出路
We're not looking for a way out,
我们是在给你们提供出路
we're offering you one.
过失杀人 还缓刑
Negligent homicide with probation?
那我不如把她扔进地中海度假村了
Why don't I throw in a week at Club Med?
这笑话不如留在大学♥联♥谊会上说 Ben
Why don't we leave the jokes at the frat house, Ben?
这里面有非常重要的特殊情况
There's an issue of singular importance here.
除了一个人的死亡之外吗
Besides a mars death?
一个女人保护自己不受侵害权力
A womars right to defend herself.
什么侵害啊
From what?
一个在酒吧里讲着蹩脚笑话的男人吗
A man telling bad jokes in a bar?
他们是一起笑着离开的
They left laughing together.
他想要强♥奸♥我
He tried to rape me.
酒吧的那些人说看到你们在一起很友好
People at the bar said you looked friendly.
我敢保证在酒店大厅里 迈克尔泰森
I'm sure Mike Tyson was a perfect gentleman
也是个绅士的
in the hotel lobby.
Kostrinski小姐 你为什么要和她一起离开酒吧呢
Miss Kostrinski, why did you leave the bar with him?
我不是和他一起离开的
I didn't leave with him.
我离开酒吧就是为了要摆脱他
I left to get away from him.
一开始Tommy是很有趣
Tommy was fun at first.
但是当他七八杯酒下了肚
But after seven or eight drinks,
我就离开了
I excused myself.
当我走到街上时
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表