剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
也许她想有些改变 再也许他想改变什么
Maybe she wanted to change the deal. Maybe he wanted to change it.
也许她还没从南斯拉夫屠♥杀♥案恢复过来
Maybe she couldn't get over the slaughter in Yugoslavia.
她先说她跟她前夫在一起
Well, first she said she was with her ex-husband.
结果发现她是在广♥告♥经纪人那里
Then it turns out she's at the ad agency.
她违法了 Mike 你期望她能说什么
She's breaking the law, Mike. What do you want her to say?
"噢 对的 长官 我在外面接客呢"
"Oh, that's right, Officer, I was out turning tricks. "
她前夫说她什么时候和他在一起的
Now, when did the husband say he was with her?
他说6点到8点
He said 6:00 to 8:00.
"亲爱的 如果你不想你的名字出现在报纸上"
"Hello, dear. If you don't want your name in the papers
"警♥察♥来的时候就告诉他们 我们晚餐"
"when the cops get there,tell them we had dinner
"是6点开始 不是7点"
at 6:00, not 7:00."
所以她是个骗子 但是这不能说明她是个杀人犯
So she's a liar. It doesn't mean she's a killer.
不管怎么样 我还是想翻翻她的屋子
I'd like to toss her apartment anyway.
就看看Decker的血会不会突然出现
Just to see if Decker's blood shows up.
那你要怎么样拿到搜查令呢
What are you gonna do for a warrant?
她有不在场证明
She has an alibi.
拿到她的指纹 也许能和剪刀上的指纹匹配上
Get a print on her. You may get a match on the scissors.
我们已经查过她了
We already ran her.
没有前科 没有在政♥府♥部门工作过
No priors, no civil service.
Phil 等会儿
Well, wait a minute. Phil,
你记不记得当我们准备离开的时候
you remember we were leavin',
她急着
she was in a big rush
要去干嘛 上健美操课
to go to what, an aerobics class?
所以呢
So?
她没有带包
So, she didn't leave with a bag.
也许她在健身房♥里有个储物柜
Maybe she's got a locker at the health club.
不好意思 你没有适当理由搜查公♥寓♥
Excuse me. You don't have probable cause for an apartment,
也没有适当理由去搜查健身房♥的储物柜
you don't have it for a gym locker.
干嘛 只是储物柜的表面
What? The outside of a locker?
这可没有侵犯到她的隐私合理预期啊
There's no expectation of privacy.
你觉得更衣室里能有多隐私呢
How much privacy can you expect in a locker room?
你确定这是合法的吗
Are you sure this is legal?
我们有你的允许 这就可以了
We have your permission. That makes it legal.
如果我不给你们允许呢
What if I didn't give permission?
那我们就会去申请个搜查证 明天再来
Then we've to go and get a warrant, come back tomorrow
然后让你关门一整天
and close you down for a whole day,
而不只是占用你的更衣室一小时了
instead of just your locker room for an hour.
拿到了一组清晰的拇指和食指指纹
Got a pretty good thumb and index finger.
希望它们能对上吧
Let's hope they're a match.
还是希望这是她的吧
Let's hope they're hers.
Phil 你记得你跟健身房♥那人提到的
Hey, Phil. You know the warrant
你会拿到的搜查令
you told that healthclub guy you'd get?
你到底准备用什么适当理由去拿
Exactly what probable cause did you have in mind?
一个老糊涂了的法官
A senile judge.
中大奖了 先生们
First prize, gentlemen.
你们中谁拿着挡风玻璃上的色子呢
Which of you gets the Styrofoam dice for the windshield?
你发现了什么
What do you got?
比对结果显示你们从储物柜上拿到的那组指纹
Latent said the prints from the locker
与Decker背上的剪刀上的那组指纹相匹配
match the prints on the scissors from Decker's back.
这个适当理由怎么样
How about that for probable cause?
我跟你们讲了 我早上见的Julian
I told you I saw Julian that morning.
你后来没回去
You didn't go back later?
我跟我的前夫在一起吃晚饭 我已经跟你们说过了
I was with my ex-husband. For dinner. I told you that, too.
对了 你告诉我们你的前夫是个银行家 对的
Yeah, you told me your ex was a banker. That's right.
而不是第三大道的广♥告♥制片人
Not an ad exec on Third Avenue.
我不想让你们知道那些 我女儿当时在场呢
I didn't want you to know about that. My daughter was there.
那不是什么光荣的事
It's not something I'm proud of.
而且我确实和我的丈夫一起吃晚饭
And I did see my husband for dinner.
Phil
Phil!
我没看见哪里有血
Well, if there's blood on anything, I don't see it.
Decker和某人发生了性关系
Decker had sex with somebody.
你觉得她会裸着
You think she got up and went home
回家么
without getting dressed?
我要跟你说什么呢
What can I tell you?
她的指纹在凶器上
Her prints are on the murder weapon.
她承认她早上在那间公♥寓♥
She admits she was in the loft that morning.
上面的阴♥道♥分泌物与他们
The vaginal secretions match what they found
在Decker的睡衣上找到的相同
in Decker's pajamas.
她也可能是早上和他做的爱
She could've had sex with him in the morning, too.
不 不可能
No, she couldn't.
在睡衣上找到的样本是新的
The sample from the pajamas was fresh.
有多新
How fresh?
你到底还要什么 她和那人做♥爱♥
What do you want, a videotape of her boffir the guy
然后把剪刀插♥进♥他背里面的录像带
and then stickir the scissors in his back?
到底有多新
How fresh?
不长于两个小时 这样就表明她在杀人现场
No more than two hours. It puts her there when he was killed.
她是个妓♥女♥ Paul
She's a hooker, Paul.
陪了嫖♥客♥之后 变得很生气
She slept with her pimp, she got very angry,
然后就捅了他
and she stabbed him.
打电♥话♥给"目击者新闻" 我们从来没在
Call Eyewitness News. We've never seen
纽约见到这样的事
anything like this in New York City before.
好吧 把她抓起来
Okay. Pick her up.
下个案子 "案件编号♥ 6♥4♥931
Next case, "docket number 6♥4♥931.
检方起诉Angela Brant
"People v. Angela Brant.
二级谋杀罪"
The charge is murder in the second degree. "
Green小姐见 到你真高兴
Miss Green. Delightful to see you.
你还真是我法庭的"稀客"
You grace my courtroom so rarely.
我也不想 法官阁下
Certainly not by choice, Your Honor.
告诉你的客户 现在是时候说那咒语了
Tell your client it's time to say the magic words.
无罪
Not guilty.
法官阁下 这个案子证据确凿
Your Honor, with a case this strong,
检方觉得被告有很高的逃逸风险
the People see a substantial flight risk.
我们要求保释金25万美元
We request $250,000.
法官阁下 被告有她女儿的监护权
The defendant has custody of her daughter, Your Honor.
高保释金对她来说太严厉了
High bail would be a serious hardship.
在变成一个妓♥女♥之前
She should've thought of her child
她应该想到她的孩子的
before she became a prostitute.
法官阁下 您是否注意到
Did it ever occur to Your Honor
有些女人是为了养活孩子
that some women become prostitutes
才出来卖♥♥淫的呢
in order to support their children?
我是多么愚蠢啊
How stupid of me.
上帝禁止她们去找一份正常的工作
God forbid you should get a regular job.
而且让我告诉你 Green小姐
And let me point out, Miss Green,
下一次你再来 记得那是被告席 不是个演讲台
for your next visit, that's a table, not a soapbox.
保释金定为15万 短期内交付
Bail is $150,000. Short date.
向母爱致敬
In honor of motherhood.
二级谋杀
Murder two?
你都不能定她行为不当罪
You couldn't convict her of bad manners.
漠视人命致人死亡
Depraved indifference to human life.
一把插在后背的剪刀 我觉得这够了
A scissors in the back, I think that qualifies.
我和他睡过 但这不表示我杀了他
I had sex with him. It doesn't prove I killed him.
Brant女士 你隐瞒了你在现场的事实
Miss Brant, you lied about being there,
你谎造了你的不在场证明
you lied about your alibi,
而且就算你的律师也会告诉你
and even your lawyer will tell you
如果你撒谎太多 陪审团会开始怀疑你
that if you lie enough, juries tend to be suspicious.
我忘了刑法上还有这条
Oh, I forgot that section of the penal law.
因为撒谎而判25年
Twenty-five years for lying.
她是不是也谎报了她的收入
Did she lie about her income, too?
还是说你的法律援助标准现在变了
Or are you changing your standards at legal aid?
噢不不不不 她只是暂时卖♥♥身自保
Oh, no, no, no, no. She's just flatbacking
等她能把IBM公♥司♥的股票平仓就好了
until she can liquidate a major position at IBM.
她会付钱给我们的
She's going to pay us back.
与此同时 那些指纹 没有意义
Meanwhile. The fingerprints? Meaningless.
而且现在外面有有谣言说
And there's a little rumor going around
你手上的DNA与我的当事人
that your DNA match to my client
并不是100%匹配
is less than perfect.
你们本来根本就上不了庭
You shouldn't even be going to trial.
如果有铁案 我们就不需要陪审团了
If we had perfect cases, we wouldn't need juries.
不完美匹配
And less than perfect
肯定也改变不了我的工作性质
certainly doesn't change my job description.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表