剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
工作到深夜
I worked till midnight.
大概晚上10点钟跟她说过话
I spoke to her about 10:00.
她当时还好好的
She was fine.
这家伙是个设计师
This guy's a designer.
他不是应该都不喜欢女人吗
Do we even know if he likes girls?
这个可喜欢 喜欢到求某个女人和他同居
He likes them enough to ask one to move in with him.
是啊 某个他出生的时候已经大学毕业的女人
Yeah, one who graduated from college the year he was born.
嘿 忘年恋 有时候是会发生的
Hey, May-December. It happens.
这家伙看起来很真挚
The guy seemed sincere enough.
是啊 Ted Bundy还得过诚实奖章呢
Yeah, and Ted Bundy got a gold star for honesty.
这个Gregg有没有前科
This guy Gregg, did he have any priors
没 但总会有个开头
No. But you gotta start somewhere.
虽然他们不止是朋友关系
Even if they were more than just friends,
但小白脸顶多偷东西 但不会杀人
gigolos steal, they don't kill.
他们撒谎吗 看看这个
Do they lie Look at this.
Gregg的通话记录
Gregg's LUD's.
10点钟他没打过电♥话♥
He didn't call anyone at 10:00.
那个女人呢
What about the woman?
她打了一个电♥话♥ 今早8点13分
She made one call. 8:13 this morning.
Arlene Ross
Arlene Ross.
我不敢相信
L... I can't believe this.
我今早还和她通过话 她开心的冒泡
I spoke to her this morning. She was bubbling over.
会是Stephen Gregg让她这么开心吗
Did that have anything to do with this Stephen Gregg?
就是他
It had everything to do with him.
爱总能让人不由自主的微笑
Love has a way of making you smile.
你不觉得他俩谈恋爱有点奇怪吗
Didrt you think it was a little strange?
当你嫁给某个人40年
You're married to somebody for 40 years,
人生也就只剩一扇窗了
you start to see life through a single window.
当Sam和Barbara在一起的时候 永远只有Spiegelmans夫妇这个称呼
It was always Sam and Barbara, the Spiegelmans.
像是把2个人绑在一起了
A straightjacket for two, huh
Barbara爱Sam
Barbara loved Sam,
但除了当他老婆 她还要有自己的生活
but she was a lot more than Sam's wife.
她跟Stephen去博物馆
With Stephen she went to museums,
去跳舞
she went dancing.
那你知不知道
Would you happen to know
她昨晚去了哪呢
what window she was looking out of last night?
她和Stephen 还有一位客户去吃晚餐了
Dinner at Chanterelle with Stephen and a client.
一名布鲁明戴尔百货公♥司♥的采购员
A buyer from Bloomingdale's.
法律规定人一辈子只能爱一次吗
Is there a law that says you can only fall in love once?
Stevie 是的
Stevie Sure.
跟他做生意大概有5年了
Been doing business with him the last five years or so.
他和和Dominick D'Alleva共事过
Used to be with Dominick D'Alleva.
很多人会抢破头为这个大♥师♥做设计
People would kill for a chance to design for the master.
他自己好像做的也不错
He seems to be doing all right on his own.
是啊 谁能想得到
Yeah, well, who would've guessed
我是说 他人很好 他有那份天赋才走到今天
I mean, he's a nice guy, he's got talent up to here.
但是
But
不要误解我的意思 Stephen很好
Don't get me wrong, Stephers very good.
女装是最难做的
Ladies apparel's the toughest gig there is.
如果这次经济萧条能在本世纪结束
Maybe if the recession ends this century,
他就能成为行业巨头之一
he ends up one of the biggies.
噢 好像没人能负担起200美元一件的毛衣 对吧
Oh, like nobody can afford $200 for a sweater, right?
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
在时尚大街上 那价钱你得乘以5
Avenue Fashions, try multiplying that by five.
难怪他负担的起在Chanterelle吃晚餐
No wonder he can afford dinner at Chanterelle.
嘿 我是采购员 知道吧
Hey, I'm the buyer, remember
上个月Lutte请我 之前是Perioli
Last month Luttes, before that Perioli.
Stevie对吃饭要缴税(在美国 到大餐厅吃饭是要交税的)没什么概念
Stevie's tax deductions go straight to my hips.
但我喜欢精致的晚餐
But I like fine dining.
特别是不用我花钱的时候
Especially when it's free.
昨晚晚餐 只有你们2人
And last night, uh, dinner for two
我倒希望是
I wish.
你得承认 这家伙很可爱
You gotta admit, the guy's cute.
但他脑门上已经刻上了红彤彤"T"了
But he had that scarlet "T" Tattooed on his forehead.
"有主了"
"Taken."
但昨晚我觉得也许不是那样
Although, last night I thought maybe not.
哦 两人感情 额 没那么热烈吗
Oh Things weren't, uh, so hot between them
很冷淡 嗯哈
Pure ice. Uh-huh.
他们想表现的礼貌点
They were trying to be civil, but, uh,
但到了出租车上 两人就吵开了
when they got in the cab, we're talking explosion.
我在路边都能听见
I could hear it from the curb.
抱歉
Excuse me.
他昨天是给她打了电♥话♥
Yeah, he called her last night.
只不过是从床的另一边
From the other side of the bed.
我慌了好吗 我知道你们会怎么想
I panicked, okay I knew what you would think.
我爱Barbara
I loved Barbara.
根据我们听到的
From what we heard,
那天晚上你俩可不怎么"相亲相爱"
maybe the other night the feeling wasn't so mutual.
我姐姐Debra想让我下周去看她
My sister Debra wanted me to visit her next week.
我觉得我最好还是单独去
L... I thought it best if I went alone.
听上去像是你爱上了一个男人
Sounds like love to me.
我朋友一直在为了这事烦我
My friends have been on my back
我不想我的家人也这样
and I didn't need my family, too.
我想你再也不用烦心这个了
I guess you won't have to worry about that anymore,
对吗 Steve
will you, Steve?
我能有今天 都是Barbara的功劳
I owe everything to Barbara.
她说服我 出去单干
She talked me into going out on my own,
鼓励我扩张公♥司♥ 督促我要更有野心一点
she encouraged me to expand, be more aggressive.
她比我自己都更要相信我
She believed in me more than I did myself.
你觉得昨天早上她还相信你吗
You think she still believed in you yesterday morning?
我们吃了早餐
We had breakfast.
大概8点钟我和她吻别
I kissed her goodbye around 8:00 a.M.
8点半我已经到这儿了 你可以去问任何人
I was here by 8:30 a.M. Now, you ask anybody,
任何见过我们俩在一起的人
anybody who's seen us together,
都会告诉你们
and they will tell you there is no way
我绝不会伤害她
that I could ever hurt her.
他一直都在为别人打工
He works for other people his whole life.
怎么突然就能单干了呢
Suddenly he's out on his own?
嘿 你看到Spiegelmar夫妇的公♥寓♥了
Hey, you saw Spiegelmars apartment.
看起来她可没资金投资
Didn't look like she had capital to invest.
你以为每个人都把钱全部花在吃住上啊
What, you think everybody lives up to their means?
好吧 Mike 直说吧 假如她给他钱
Alright, play it out, Mike. Say she gives him money.
那他为什么要杀她呢
Why's he gonna kill her?
他想要更多钱
He wants more.
也许她想为自己的投资要点回报
Maybe she wants a return on her investment.
走运的话 也许我们能在公♥寓♥找到动机
Maybe we'll get lucky and find a motive at the apartment.
"文明时代"
"Age of Civilization."
每人都买♥♥了一本 但谁都没看
Everybody's got one. Nobody reads it.
是啊 月最佳书籍 可能挣好多钱
Yeah, and Book of the Month makes a fortune.
"第10排 靠近过道 Tom Jones"
"10th row, aisle. Tom Jones."
我以为他已经死掉了呢
I didn't know he was still alive.
Barbara 倒真死了
Barbara sure was.
看起来她和Gregg去了不少地方
Looks like she went everyplace with Gregg.
像是度蜜月似的
Looks like a honeymoon.
你从来没结过婚
You've never been married.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, look at this.
Burton Charles的来信
Letter from Burton Charles. Chemical.
私人银行服务的副总裁
Vice President. Private Banking.
变卖♥♥不记名债券
Liquidation of bearer bonds.
我银行可从没给我寄过这种信
I never got letters like that from my bank.
Sam以前从事印刷业
Sam was in printing.
奋斗了很多年 然后直邮流行起来
Struggled for years. Direct mail becomes the rage,
他等于是抱着棵摇钱树
he's sitting on a cash cow.
那Barbara可以从这棵树上拿到钱吗
And Barbara got to milk it?
她可不是个会做生意的女人
She wasn't a business woman.
一有人出价她就卖♥♥了
Took the first offer that came her way.
税后 2000万美金
After taxes, $20 million.
我们之前帮她处理了整个证券组合
We've managed the entire portfolio for her.
我们做的很好
We've done very well.
只希望她会继续交由我们处理
I just hope we're allowed to continue.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表