剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
在刑事追诉领域
In the criminal justice system,
人♥民♥由两个职权分离但同样重要的部门共同代表
the people are represented by two separate, yet equally important groups.
一个是调查犯罪案件的警♥察♥
The police who investigate crime
另一个是起诉犯罪嫌疑人的地方检察官
and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.
这是他们的故事
These are their stories.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
你不能走 -我也不能留
You can't leave! -I can't stay.
即使有这样的工读计划 我也来不及支付我下一♥期♥的学费
Even with the work-study, I won't make my next tuition installment.
出租车
Taxi.
我会帮你筹钱的 好吗
I'll get you the money, okay?
我安排了一件大事
I got something big lined up.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
照顾好你自己就好
Just take care of yourself.
打扰一下 你有零钱吗
Excuse me. You spare something?
滚开
Beat it!
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be all right.
我爱你
I love you.
记着给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me, okay?
你是海军吗
You a marine?
是的
Yeah.
拿着 都收下吧 -真的吗
Here. Take it all. -You serious?
嗯
Yeah.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, buddy.
上帝保佑
God bless.
胸口中了两枪
Two in the chest.
一个学生从小巷里骑车经过
Student biking through the alley
在21点10分左右听到的枪声
Heard the shots around 21:10.
巡警很快就赶到了
Patrol got here quick.
教职工停车♥库♥通常并不是什么枪战爆发点
Faculty parking garage, not exactly ground zero for gun crime.
你保护好这一带了吗
You secure the area?
一来就做了
First thing.
在你允许之前 无人进出过犯罪现场
No ins or outs till you release the scene.
没有钱包或身份证 但我们找到了寝室门卡
No wallet or i.d., but we got a dormitory key card.
看看这儿还有什么
Let's see what else he's got.
哦
Oh.
看来他读的是商学院
Looks like he was a business major.
是啊 辅修草药学
Yeah, minoring in herbology.
看起来是校园毒贩
Looks like the campus dope dealer.
给他的成绩单打个D吧
Mark his report card "D" for Deceased.
毒贩子 死得好
Dealers. Good riddance.
125大街那边有好多拉丁裔人
There's a bunch of latinos over on 125th.
我的手下让他们远离学校
My guys keep 'em off campus.
嗯
Yeah.
我们需要车♥库♥的监控录像
We're gonna need the security videos for the garage.
这里只有一个镜头监控出口
There's only one camera. It covers the exit.
但是今年夏天的大雨把它冲坏了
But the rains this summer knocked it out of commission.
行吧 那我们需要一份所有使用车♥库♥停车的教职工人员名单
Okay, we'll need a list of all the faculty who park there.
这个可以有
That I got.
好了
Okay, it's ready.
这位无名氏的名字是
And your John Doe is...
海莉·科兹洛
Hayley Kozlow?
这是格雷格
It's Greg.
格雷格·坦纳
Greg Tanner.
他最近在这里暂住
He's been crashing here.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你们怎么认识的
How'd you know him?
我们在自助餐厅认识的
We met at the cafeteria.
他不是这里的学生什么的
He's not a student or anything.
他说他有一个妹妹在这里
He said he had a sister here.
他又成熟又友善
He was mature and nice.
真的很友善
Really nice.
他的包是军队配发的
His duffel bag's military issue.
他服过役吗
Was he in the service?
是的
Yeah.
格雷格说 服役的经历让他噩梦不断
Um, Greg said he had nightmares from it.
我们不怎么交谈的
But we didn't talk much, you know?
你们谈过这玩意吗
You talk about this?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
如果我知道这个的话 我发誓我会赶他走的
If I knew about that, I swear he would have been gone.
有人找他麻烦吗
Was anyone giving him trouble?
我不知道
I don't know.
上个周日我在瑞克那里见到他了
Last Saturday I saw him outside of Rocco's.
他和一个西班牙人吵架
He was getting into it with some hispanic guy,
但是格雷格说没事的
But Greg said it was nothing.
中奖了
We've got a winner.
在这等着
Wait here.
嗨 法医确认了
Hey, the M.E.'s confirmed it.
坦纳身上没有火♥药♥斑点也没有灼烧痕迹
There's no stippling or powder burns on Tanner,
所以他至少是在三英尺外被射击的
So figure he was shot from at least three feet away.
楼下来了一个年轻女士
There's a young woman downstairs,
刚从匹茨堡过来的 看起来很伤心
Just in from Pittsburgh, looks very upset.
是校园毒贩的妹妹
It's the sister of our campus dealer.
我们有什么能跟她说的进展吗
We have any progress to report to her?
证人指出了这个人
Well, our witness picked out this guy
说他就是和坦纳吵架的那个人
as someone Tanner was having a beef with.
曼尼·洛佩兹 是125街活动的毒贩团伙的一员
Manny Lopez, works with a drug crew on 125th.
所以这也许是一场地盘之争
So maybe this was a turf dispute.
子弹分♥析♥表示是22口径的 但是子弹破碎了
Slugs came back to a .22, but they were fragmented.
即使我们能找到凶器
Even if we do find a weapon,
弹道分♥析♥想要匹配也挺麻烦
matching ballistics will be iffy.
好吧 我们去和坦纳女士谈谈
All right, let's go talk to Miss Tanner.
我的天啊 我的哥哥
Oh, my god. My big brother.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
就在两天前
It was just two days ago.
我不得不离开学校
I had to leave school.
我的助学贷款申请失败了
My financial aid fell through.
格雷格说不要担心 他会帮我的
Greg said not to go, that he'd help me.
梅根 他怎么能住在校园里呢
Megan, how did he end up living on campus?
是我帮他的
It was because of me.
他退役之后无处可去
After he got out of the service, he had no place else to go.
我妈妈在匹茨堡老家 她得了帕金森综合征
My mom's at a home in Pittsburgh. She's got Parkinson's.
我爸爸在我十岁的时候就去世了
Dad died when I was ten.
格雷格加入海军 就像爸爸一样
Greg joined the marines so he could be like him.
来吧
Here.
他从来没说过他被派遣到了哪里
He never said where they sent him,
但是我和我妈妈会收到邮件
But me and my mom would get emails,
圣诞节的时候他会打电♥话♥来
A phone call at Christmas.
之后有一天 他突然出现在我的宿舍
Then he showed up at my dorm one day.
他退伍了
He'd been discharged.
但从战场上回来的他已经不是之前的他了
But he didn't come back the same guy.
他怎么不一样了
How was he different?
他总是很焦虑
He got anxious a lot.
他需要帮助 但是我觉得他的军队福利
He needed help, but I think he was having problems
好像出了点问题
getting his army benefits.
梅根 你知道你哥哥在校园里都干些什么吗
Megan, do you know what your brother was doing on campus?
旁听课程吧应该是
I think auditing classes.
过去的几个星期我没怎么见他
I didn't see him much the last few weeks.
怎么了
Why?
我们认为他在贩毒
We believe he was dealing drugs.
哦 天啊
Oh, god.
格雷格
Greg.
他遇到了一个女孩
He met this girl.
我想给他些空间
I wanted to give him space.
我本该
I should have--
我的天啊 我失去了他
Oh, my god. I lost him.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你最后一次见你哥哥的时候
That last time you saw your brother...
你们俩之间谈了什么
What did the two of you talk about?
他说他为我上学筹钱
He said he'd get me money for school.
他说他在搞一件大事
That he was working on something big.
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表