剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表
You see a couple who are maybe arguing,
最后发现其中一个居然死了
and then one of them winds up dead,
如果当时你没停下来问他们话
it's gonna look stupid if you didn't
就会看上去很愚蠢
stop to ask questions.
那你当时为什么不停下车
Why didn't you stop?
我们正要去休息
We were going on break.
听着 如果Kostrinski夫人当时在为她的安全担心的话
Look, if Mrs. Kostrinski was worried about her safety,
她看见我们了 她是可以向我们求救的
she saw us, she could've flagged us.
作为对你编写假报告的处理结果
Now, as a result of your filing a false report,
作为一个在职警员
was there any change in your status
你的工作状态有什么变化吗
as an active police officer?
我被无薪停职三天
I was suspended for three days without pay.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
你写了份假的报告
You filed a false report
因为你觉得你未能成功阻止
because you felt your failure to stop
甚至会被认为是玩忽职守
might be perceived as a dereliction of duty,
是这样吗
is that right?
是的
Yes.
保护我的当事人免受
Your duty being to stop
Duff先生的性骚扰不也是你的职责吗
Mr. Duff's harassment of my client, correct?
我没有看见性骚扰发生
I didn't see harassment.
你的
Gee, your, um...
搭档Adams警官作证说
Your partner, Off. Adams testified
她对她看到的很担心
that she was so disturbed by what she saw,
她觉得他本应该干预的
she felt she should've intervened.
她有他的观点 我有我的
She has her opinion. I have mine.
可她就坐在你旁边
She was sitting right next to you.
你们应该看到同样的情况才对啊
Presumably you both saw the same thing.
当一个男人只是在试着找找乐子时我能看得出来
I can tell when a guy is just trying to get lucky.
而你的搭档就看不出来吗
And your partner can't?
为什么 就因为她是个女人吗
Why, because she's a woman?
反对
Objection!
收回
Withdrawn.
我帮她调了杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒
I mixed her a Manattan
然后告诉他这是Duff先生送上的
and I told her it was from Mr. Duff.
她作何反应呢
How did she react?
她回过头笑着看着Tommy
She looked over at Tommy, smiled,
朝他打了个招呼
gave him a little wave,
然后就跑过去和他坐到一起了
and then she went over and sat with him.
在那晚整个过程中
In the course of the evening, uh,
他们相处的怎么样
did they get along with each other?
就像全身不安分的一对儿小男女一样
Like a couple of kids with hot pants.
你是说他们手牵着手吗
You mean they were holding hands?
手差不多是他们身上唯一没牵着的部位了
Hands is about the only thing they werert holding.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
除了他俩 你那晚还有多少客人
How many other customers did you have that night?
40到50个
40 to 50.
哦 那你也就没有把你全部的注意力
Oh, so you didn't devote all your attention
都放在我的当事人和Duff先生身上咯
to my client and Mr. Duff.
没有
No.
啊
Uh-huh.
你看见他们一起离开了吗
Did you see them leave together?
没有
No.
就你所知 她有可能是一个人离开的
For all you know, she might have left alone.
对
Sure.
好 就你所知
Sure. For all you know,
她也可能有过想摆脱Duff先生
she might have been trying to get away from Mr. Duff.
你瞧 当一个女人到我的酒吧里来的时候
Look, when a woman comes into my bar
我不认为他是来摆脱什么男人的
I don't think she's trying to get away from guys.
我知道了 那么说每一个单独进你酒吧的女人
I see. So every woman who goes into a bar alone
都是来找男人的咯
is looking for it?
反对
Objection.
收回
Withdrawn.
在Duff先生进来之前
Before Mr. Duff arrived,
Kostrinski小姐有没有接受过
did Miss Kostrinski accept an offer of a drink
别的先生递来的饮料呢
from any other gentlemen?
她在我的酒吧里坐了3个小时
She sat in my bar drinkir
手里一直就只有那杯曼哈顿
the same Manattan for three hours.
她有和别的客人交谈过吗
Did she talk to any of the other customers?
她太忙于保持她那清高的形象了
She was too busy keeping her nose in the air.
她仅有的几次张口说话
The only time she opened her mouth was
就是每隔半小时问我下时间
to ask me what time it was every half-hour.
那么就因为她和Duff先生讲了话
So because she talked to Mr. Duff,
接受了他送的饮料
and accepted his offer of a drink
就意味着她想要和他做♥爱♥
that means she wanted to have sex with him.
或是想要他强♥奸♥自己呢
That she wanted him to rape her?
反对
Objection.
收回
Withdrawn.
她一直在问时间
She kept asking for the time.
听上去好像她在等什么人
Sounds like she was expecting someone.
Tommy Duff.
我不相信这是巧合
I don't believe in coincidence.
一个轻浮情人遇到致命诱惑吗
A scorned lover with a fatal attraction?
得有人能把他们联♥系♥在一起
Somebody's gotta be able to put them together.
问问家人
Ask the family.
看看她有没有和她姐姐交过底
See if she confided in her sister.
谢谢
Thanks.
Stieglitz 律师要把Hauser大夫
Mrs. Stieglitz is sending Dr. Hauser
放到候补席
back to the bullpen.
她要传Elizabeth为专家证人
She's calling Elizabeth to the mound instead.
Stieglitz不会随便赌博
Stieglitz wouldn't take a flyer
除非她知道Olivet的观点站在哪一边
because she knew what side Olivet is on.
那到底是谁告诉她的
Now who the hell told her?
Olivet的总结摘要
A summary of Olivet's conclusions
不小心混在发给Stieglitz的
got mixed in with the material sent
案卷材料中了
to Stieglitz in discovery.
我们这到底是什么机构啊 62年的大都会棒球队吗
What're we running here, the '62 Mets?
你需要告诉陪审团Olivet被强♥奸♥的经历
You gotta tell that jury about Olivet's rape.
因为只要他们听到 博士 这个头衔
Because once they know that "PhD"
在她的名字结尾
at the end of her name,
就不会在乎她的个人好恶了
won't count as much as her personal bias.
Adam 如果我想要把她弄黑的话
Adam, if I'm gonna rake her over the coals,
我想事先和她谈谈
I wanna talk with her first.
你和她要是进行任何谈话
Any conversation you have with her
都会被曲解为
could be construed as an attempt
试图影响证人
to influence a witness.
我不能在事前不告知的情况下在证人席对她突然袭击啊
I just can't beat her up on the stand without warning.
她是同事
She's a colleague.
她需要我们的关心
She deserves our consideration.
你告诉她 你就是在警告她
You talk to her, you warn her,
然后上诉法♥院♥就会收下这件案子
and the appeals court will take this case,
然后狠狠甩在你脸上
throw it right back in your face.
你想表现的有关怀 留到审判之后吧
You want to play nursemaid, save it till after the trial.
地区检察官请我
I was asked by the district attorney
为Kostrinski小姐做检查
to examine Miss Kostrinski
并对她的精神状态做出评定
and make a determination as to her mental state.
你做出了怎样的评定呢
And what determination, if any, did you make?
调查对象没有表现出情绪化因素
The subject displayed no emotional affect,
没有精神分♥裂♥ 没有神智的飘忽不定
no disassociation, no mood swings.
请用门外汉的语言解释
In laymars terms, please.
她是理智的
She was rational.
她的反应是正常并且适当的
Her responses were normal and appropriate.
包括朝Duff先生开枪吗
Including shooting Mr. Duff?
那是一个合适的反应吗
Was that an appropriate response?
我无法了解到那样深入
I wouldn't go as far as that.
你在你的报告里写了
You did in your report.
被调查对象Kostrinski的行为
"Subject Kostrinski's behavior
相对她所处的情绪环境是适当的
was appropriate to her stated emotional condition."
她处于什么样的情绪环境下 大夫
What condition was that, Doctor?
她告诉我她处于一种极度恐惧的状态下
She told me she was in a state of extreme fear.
你相信她么
Did you believe her?
剧集 | 法律与秩序(1990) | 导航列表