A hypercoagulable state can cause a blood clot.
血液高凝状态可以引起血栓
Blood clots can cause a heart attack.
血栓可以导致心脏病
More likely to cause a stroke, not the psychosis.
更可能导致中风 胆不是精神病
No, you're wrong.
不 你错了
If a clot made it to the amygdala area of the brain,
如果栓子随血液进入到大脑扁桃腺
it might cause uncontrollable rage.
就可能引发无法控制的狂怒
Right, because anything's possible,
不错 一切皆有可能
but nothing's gonna cause multiple clots in a kid this age.
但不会有东西能引起这个年龄孩子出现多发性血栓
She's fat. Obesity doesn't cause blood clots.
她胖 肥胖症不会导致血栓
Extremely obese patients can get a fat embolus.
极度肥胖的病人可能脂肪栓
Right, after they've had liposuction,
是的 吸脂手术失败后
which she's clearly never had.
很明显她没做过
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because we have her medical records,
因为我们有她的医疗记录
and because no plastic surgeon in his right mind is
而且没有哪个精神正常的整形医生
gonna give a 10-year-old liposuction.
会给10岁的孩子做吸脂
Have you ever met a plastic surgeon who was in their right mind?
你见过正常的整形医生吗
She hasn't had liposuction. Thank you.
她没做过吸脂 谢谢
But what about some other ridiculous obesity treatment?
那其它荒唐的减肥治疗呢
Like what?
比如
Diet pills can cause heart attacks and blood clots.
减肥药可以导致心脏病和血栓
Her tox screen was negative.
她的药物毒性分♥析♥结果阴性
Wouldn't show over-the-counter weight loss drugs.
不能说明没用过非处方减肥药
Her mother wouldn't give her diet pills.
她妈妈不会让她吃减肥药的
She thinks her daughter's perfect just the way she is.
她觉得她的女儿这样很完美
She's lying.
她在撒谎
Okay. You two,
好吧 你们两个
heparin and warfarin to prevent further clotting.
给她用肝素和华法林防止再次栓塞
And you find those pills.
而你负责找出她吃什么药
Not diet pills.
不是减肥药
You might wanna broaden the search just a little.
你最好扩大一点搜索范围
And don't just ask the mom.
还有 别只问那个妈妈
If she hasn't mentioned it yet, she's not-
如果她没有提起过 那她...
If you're gonna fire someone, go ahead and do it.
如果你要炒什么人 炒就好了
But don't treat us like lab rats,
别把我们当成是小白鼠
testing how long it takes to get us at one another's throats.
考验多久后我们会开始相互残杀
So what should I do? I don't give a damn what you do.
那我该怎么做 我才不管你怎么做
Yes, I had noticed your complete indifference.
是啊 我早就发现你对此非常冷漠
You don't even offer a medical opinion anymore.
你甚至都不再提诊断建议了
Who would you fire? Not my call.
你会炒谁 我可没那个权力
I want your opinion.
我想听听你的意见
Fine, it's you.
好 那就炒你
Either way, you're making a choice.
说还是不说 你决定吧
Chase.
奇斯
Because he screwed up an angio a month ago?
因为他一个月前搞砸了一根血管
Anyone can make a mistake.
任何人都会犯错
Right. So it's the money.
好吧 那就是因为钱了
You resent it,
你羡慕嫉妒恨
but you're gonna tell me that he doesn't need the job.
却还跟我说他不需要这份工作
He doesn't appreciate the job.
他不珍惜这份工作
He was ready to go three rounds with Cameron for it.
为了工作他打算和卡梅隆大战三个回合
He wants the job. He just doesn't appreciate it.
他想要这份工作 他只是不珍惜
There's nothing wrong with just wanting to hang out,
混日子本身没什么错
but this is not the place to do it.
但这里不是混日子的地方
I'm surprised. You thought I'd pick Cameron?
我很吃惊 你以为我会选卡梅隆
I didn't think you'd pick at all.
我以为你谁都不会选
Guess he's not the "Rise above the fray" Guy
早猜到他不是"与世无争"的人
he'd like us to think he is.
他只是希望别人认为他是
You practically forced it out of him.
实际是你逼他选的
He's scared of losing his job, just like everybody else.
和其他人一样 他也害怕被炒
I've been thinking. You've made it quite clear that you're miserable here.
我一直在想 你表现得你很可悲
I am not miserable. You're not happy.
我不可悲 你不开心
And you are? With my job, yes.
那你呢 对于工作来说我很开心
I am exactly where I wanna be, doing exactly what I wanna do.
我在我喜欢的地方 做我想做的事情
Think I sense a hint of sarcasm there.
我想我嗅到了一丝醋意
Why don't you pick yourself? Quit?
你怎么不选自己呢 辞职
Hmm, I was wrong.
我错了
About Vogler or Foreman?
关于沃格勒还是福曼么
Mrs. Hernandez's pregnancy test.
贺尔南德斯太太的孕检
Who's Mrs. Hernandez?
谁是贺尔南德斯太太
Either a woman carrying an alien baby or your newest patient.
一个怀了外星宝宝的女人或着是你的最新病人
So you never saw her with any pills.
所以说你从没见过她吃药
She never mentioned anything?
她从没提到过什么吗
No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
Would it be all right if I,
请问如果我...
uh, talk to a couple of her friends?
和她的朋友聊聊 方不方便呢
Her friends? I'm not gonna interrogate them.
她的朋友 我不是要审问他们
I just wanna ask if Jessica ever mentioned anything.
我只想问问杰西卡有没有提起过什么
It's- It's pretty important. She's very sick.
这 这很重要 她病得很重
I understand. It's just, well
我明白 只是 好吧
Jessica really doesn't have any friends.
杰西卡真的没有什么朋友
Not one? I've tried to help,
一个也没有吗 我试着帮过她
make the kids include her more, but... kids can be
想让孩子们多和她玩玩 可孩子们
Kids? I was gonna say jerks.
孩子们 我本想说小混♥蛋♥
All the fifth-graders are assigned an eighth-grade buddy.
五年级学生和八年级学生结对子
Maybe you could talk to hers.
或许你可以找她的搭档谈谈
What's the status on House?
豪斯那边怎样
He asked for time to complete performance reviews for everyone in his department.
他需要时间完成对他每个组员的绩效考核
And you told him no and gave him how long?
你对他说不 然后给了他多长时间
A week. He'll do it.
一个星期 他会搞定的
Guy's never done what he's told.
那家伙从不屈服于命令
I don't see why he's gonna start now.
我不觉得他会展开实际行动
Hi. Edward Vogler.
你好 我是爱德华·沃格勒
Is Dr. House claiming that i'm forcing him to get rid of one of you?
豪斯是不是说我逼他炒了你们中一个
I assume his goal is to stir up antagonism toward me.
我打赌他的目的是想煽动你们和我对着干
And your goal is? I am forcing him.
那你的目的是 我是在给他施压
I'll do whatever I can to
不管他选了谁
ease the transition for whoever he chooses.
我会尽我所能帮那个人度过过渡期
If you're feeling guilty about your decision, there is an easy solution.
如果你有负罪感 有个简单的解决办法
I don't feel guilty.
我没有负罪感
Then... why approach me and tell me all this?
那么 为什么跟我说这些
I don't feel guilty. That doesn't mean I don't feel bad.
我没有负罪感 那不代表我不内疚
I'm rich, but I'm still human.
我有钱 但我还是个人
I just wanted you to know
我只希望你能明白
that if there's anything I can do for you, my door's open.
如果有什么能帮你的 可以随时来找我
Thank you.
谢谢
You're lookin' for info?
你在收集情报吗
Thought you already had House all figured out.
我以为你早就对豪斯了如指掌
I do. Don't know his team though.
是的 但还不了解他的团队
The ultrasound and biopsy confirmed our worry.
B超和活检证明了我们的担忧
The tumor is extremely large, at least 30 pounds.
肿瘤极大 至少有30磅
Oh, God.
上帝
It's actually a personal record for this clinic.
实际上是这家医院的个人纪录
But it's completely benign. There's no sign of cancer at all.
不过完全良性 没有任何癌变的迹象
I've already spoken with Dr. Bergin, and he's available first thing in the morning.
我已经和博金医生谈过了 他上午有空
For what?
做什么
For the surgery.
做手术
But if it's not cancer, it can't kill me, right?
可如果它不是癌 我不会死 对吧
Mmm, no. I'll have a huge scar.
是的 而我会有一个大疤
I won't be able to wear a bikini.
我就不能再穿比基尼了
You wear a bikini now? Yeah. You got a problem with that?
你现在穿比基尼吗 是 你有意见吗
Nope. But I've never gone swimming with you.
没有 不过我不会跟你去游泳的
I knew it. That's what this is all about.
我明白了 我知道是怎么一回事了
You are trying to force me to have cosmetic surgery.
你们想逼我做整形手术
That's exactly why I planted
是啊 所以我在你卵巢上
a 30-pound tumor on your ovary.
种了个30磅肿瘤
It's not gonna kill me.
肿瘤不会害死我
The only thing surgery is gonna do is change the way I look.
手术将改变的唯一东西就是我的身材
That is the definition of cosmetic surgery.
那就是整形手术的意义
Uh, it would also relieve your heartburn and discomfort.
手术也能让你不再烧心和不舒服
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表