Collins working on King here, top of the key-
柯林斯在三分线弧顶对攻着金
dribbling around him, coming around the corner there, he's up.!
在他附近带球 过人 起跳
Two points.! Beautiful play.
两分进球 漂亮
Now, that's a great play.
动作真漂亮
If you testify, no one can protect you,
你出庭作证的话 没人能保护得住你
especially the feds.
尤其是联邦调查局
We'll keep you safe, Joey.
我们会保护你安全的 乔伊
Right. In Witness Protection.
对 加入证人保护计划里
This great new life he's giving you?
这就是他们给你的美好新生活吗
You're sackin' groceries at some goat-town Stop and Shop,
你在某个偏远小城的便利店里买♥♥东西时
when one of Vitale's guys comes and puts two in the back of your skull.
然后维塔尔爪牙过来 朝你后脑勺来两枪
Counselor, are you advising a witness
律师 你在建议证人
to withhold evidence from a federal grand jury?
向联邦陪审团隐瞒证据吗
He came forward. He volunteered.
他来找的你们 他是自愿的
I'm advising him not to testify until I'm satisfied you can protect him.
我建议他在我确保你们有能力保护他前不要作证
Hey, you guys mind? I got money on this.
你们能等会再争论吗 我可下了球赛的赌注
What do you want? We gave you everything you asked for.
你还要怎样 我们满足了你一切的要求
I asked for pasta. You got steak. Enjoy it.
我想要意大利面 你有牛排了 享用吧
What are you doin'? What?
你在干什么 啥
Where's your quit candy? I just gave you a pack.
你的戒烟糖呢 我刚给过你一包
Yeah, sorry. I forgot.
不好意思 我忘了
Joey, whatever they give us, what they tell you,
乔伊 无论他们给我们什么 跟你说什么
you get popped, what am I gonna do, sue them?
要是你发生了意外我能怎么办呢 告他们吗
That's not what this is about.
这不是事情的意义所在
You're gonna miss me.
你会怀念我的
I'm your lawyer, Joey. You're my brother.
乔伊 我是你的律师 你是我的弟弟
And I do this-you know, I go into Witness Protection-
我要做这个 加入证人保护计划
we're never gonna see each other again.
我们从此不再相见
That doesn't bother you? It kills me.
你难道不为此烦恼吗 痛不欲生啊
There he goes. Nice pick.
他进攻了 漂亮的挡拆
I gotta take a leak.
我要去小解一下
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah. Just, uh, a little dizzy.
是 没事 就是 有点头晕
Get some air. Hot.
去透透气 好热
Joey. What'd you say to him?
乔伊 你跟他说了什么
Yeah, nice try. Come on! Let go of me!
干得不错 把他带走 放开我
Let go of me! Can't you see he's sick? Joey!
放开我 看不出他病了吗 乔伊
Let me go.! Something's wrong with him.!
放开我 他有点不对劲
You're not getting out of this that easy. Joey.
乔伊 你别想就这么容易逃过一切
Either you're dead or you're testifying.
你要么死翘翘 要么就出庭作证
Don't have it.
没有
Budget? Nope.
预算报告呢 没有
Revenue statement. List of expenses.
财务收益表 支出清单
House has been very busy.
豪斯一直都很忙
Saving New Jersey from leprosy. Yes, I know.
拯救新泽西洲免于麻风病吗 这个我明白
Getting me his numbers, that's your job.
把他的所创造的效益告诉我 是你的工作
We're in a meeting. I need the lawyer.
我们正在开会 我需要个律师
Who'd you kill?
你整死了哪个病人
Nobody. But it's not even lunch.
目前没有 不过现在还没到午餐时间
I got served with a federal court order.
我接到联邦法庭的指令
Some witness went into a coma.
一个证人陷入昏迷
They want me to take a look at him.
他们要我去看一下
What?
什么
They want you to examine a sick person?
他们要你去检查一个病人吗
This is a public relations nightmare.
这简直是公♥关♥的恶梦
Folk think our staff do that kind of thing around here,
人们知道我们这儿的医生收治这类病人的话
this place will be crawling with sick people.
这里就会爬满了病人
I'm a doctor. I'm not a lapdog for the feds. I don't play fetch.
我是个医生 不是联调局的小狗 不玩接飞盘
Nobody tells you what to do. Am I right, Dr. Cuddy?
没人能驾驭的了你 我说得对吗 卡迪医生
You have three choices. Hire a lawyer to fight the order,
眼下你有三条路 雇律师请求法♥院♥收回法令
treat the guy or go to jail for contempt.
要么治疗他 或者藐视律令直接坐牢
Up to you.
自己选吧
Jail. You'd like that. No more naughty schoolgirl.
蹲监狱 正合你意 又不是小女生
Conjugal visit- that's her new fantasy.
她的新幻想 夫妻探监
We're not leaving until he's gone, or you show me...
他不走我们是不会走的 除非
one good reason for keeping him.
你能至少给一个我们留下他的理由
He's really out of it, huh?
他完全失去知觉了啊
Causes of coma- metabolic, structural
昏迷的原因有新陈代谢 构造问题
He had his stomach pumped.
他洗过胃了
Why would they do that? Rule out poisoning.
他们为什么这么做 排除中毒的因素
Huh. Not the typical first guess.
第一反应通常不是下毒啊
Nope, first guess was faking it.
不 他们的第一猜测是他装假
The patient's a federal witness- reluctant, I'm assuming.
我猜病人可能不情愿做联邦调查局的证人
He's also an eight on the Glasgow Coma Scale.
他的格拉斯昏迷指数为8
He's barely alive. Pretty tough to fake.
奄奄一息 这挺难装的啊
Any recent history of head trauma? Bad car accident? Fall?
最近头部受过伤吗 发生车祸或者不慎跌倒
They tell me no, but do an M.R.I. to be sure.
他们说没有 不过做个核磁共振以防万一
Metabolic causes- liver, kidney, diabetes-
新陈代谢引起肝肾功能紊乱 糖尿病
Check for everything. Feds are paying.
都做一遍吧 反正是政♥府♥买♥♥单
We're gonna turn a profit on this one, boys.
孩子们 我们这次能大赚一笔
Dr. House, Bill Arnello.
豪斯医生 我是比尔·阿奈罗
I'm a lawyer.I represent Mr. Smith.
我是史密斯先生的律师
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
Do I come to you with my problems?
我有带着这么多问题去烦过你吗
He's also my brother.
他也是我哥哥
What? You changed your name?
什么 你改姓了啊
Smith wasn't good enough for you?
史密斯这个姓不够体面吗
His name's Joey. He's my only brother.
他叫乔伊 是我唯一的哥哥
He's important to you. Got it.
懂了 他对你至关重要
So, no placebos for him. We'll use the real medicine.
不会给他用安慰剂的 我们会用真药
This was fun. Let's do it again soon.
跟你聊天真有趣 等会儿再聊
Brother in the Mafia?
你哥竟然是黑♥手♥党♥
So, just Joey?
你就称呼他乔伊吗
I was hoping for a nickname.
还以为会有个昵称呢
Joey Mango. Joey the Wrench.
芒果乔伊 扳手乔伊之类
People know where I am.
大家都知道我在哪
I want you to do your job.
希望你能尽心尽力
Diagnose him, fix him and keep him here.
找出他的病因 治好他 然后把他留在这
We're a bit of a specialized hospital.
我们有点类似专科医院
We generally only deal with patients while they're actually sick.
通常只接受那些真正生病的人
If you release my brother to the government,
如果你把我哥交由政♥府♥
and he does what they want,
他按他们说的做了
even if you fix him, he's dead.
即便你治好他 他还是难逃一死
I need time to convince him of that.
我需要时间说服他
Good news is, if you screw up,
好消息是 如果你搞砸了
you don't have to worry about a malpractice suit.
我们不会因医疗事故而起诉你
Instead, one by one,
我会一件一件夺走你的心爱之物
I'll take away the things you love till there's nothing left.
直到你一无所有
So, on the Mafia thing, that's a yes.
那你们真的是黑♥手♥党♥咯
Did House seem weird to you?
你觉得豪斯是不是有点古怪啊
Were you expecting him to be weird?
他觉得他还不够古怪吗
We spoke... about how we felt.
我们坦白了互相的感觉
You told him you liked him? No, of course not.
你向他表白了吗 当然没有
Wh-What are you talking about then?
那你们说了些什么
I asked him if he liked me.
我问他是否喜欢我
Why would you do that?
为什么这么做
Because- I like him.
因为...我喜欢他
You like him like him?
你说的喜欢是那种喜欢吗
Doesn't matter. He doesn't like me.
无所谓了 反正他不喜欢我
Hey, he doesn't like anybody.
他谁也不喜欢
And nobody likes him.
也没人喜欢他
M.R.I. Showed a subdural hematoma.
核磁共振结果表明他的硬膜下血肿
Bleeding around his brain caused pressure inside his head,
出血导致他的颅内压升高
which caused the coma.
从而引起昏迷
These look like pseudo-membranes.
看上去像伪膜
Those take time to form.
短期内无法形成
If it's an old injury, it wouldn't cause the coma.
如果是旧伤 不会引起昏迷
Patient history indicates he was hit with a tire iron in 1996.
病历上记载他在1996年被轮胎撬棍打伤过
Brother says he was changing a tire and it slipped.
他弟说他在换轮胎时 撬棍不慎弹到了头上
An old hematoma placed where this one is could have caused his coma.
位于所见之处的旧血肿或许能导致他的昏迷
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表