I didn't sleep well last night, and I woke up with a scratchy throat.
我昨晚没睡好 醒来之后嗓子很疼
I just don't feel so good. Uh, cough.
我就是不太舒服 咳嗽
I have a bit of an upset stomach too, and I think I'm running a fever.
我的胃也不太舒服 我觉得我发烧了
I'm just worried I might be contagious.
我怕这个会传染
Inventory. Tomorrow. I'm-Yeah,
明天的总结报告 是的
I'm sure I'll be feeling better by then.
我肯定我明天会好一点
Thanks, Mr. Innabe.
谢谢 伊纳比先生
I cannot believe you just did that.
真不敢相信你竟然撒谎
I really do have a cough.
我确实咳嗽了
Oh. So you weren't lying.
这么说你没说谎喽
You'd be curled up in bed with a bowl of chicken soup-
你宁愿乖乖躺在床上喝鸡汤
even if you didn't have a horny girl in your bed?
即使你床上有个饥渴难耐的姑娘
Yes. Because I really do- Hey.
是啊 因为我确实
I really do have a cough. You also have a little rash.
我确实咳嗽 你还起疹子了
Um, I'm not sure we should be kissing.
我们不该接吻吧 会传染
Oh. It's okay. Because I have almost no interest in kissing you.
没关系 反正我对光吻你也没兴趣
Perfect. Good.
很好 好
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Oh, Brandon.
布兰登
Brandon.
布兰登
I know I'm good, but come on.
我知道我超棒 快起来啦
Brandon?
布兰登
Brandon. Brandon. Brandon.
布兰登 布兰登 布兰登
Brandon.! Brandon.!
布兰登 布兰登
Any additional R.N. to surgical.
请空闲的护士到外科门诊
Any additional R.N. to surgical.
请空闲的护士到外科门诊
Why do you want me to treat this guy?
你为什么要我去给他看病
Blood pressure's not responding to I.V. fluids.
血压对静脉推注没有反应
No, no. I didn't ask how you plan to con me into treating him.
不 我没问你打算怎么骗我上钩去治他
I asked you why you want me to treat him.
我是问为什么是你 想要我给他治病
He's sick. I care. I'm pathetic.
我动了恻隐之心 我真可悲啊
There are about a billion sick people on the planet. Why this one?
全世界生病的人多了去了 为什么偏偏治他
Because this one's in our emergency room.
因为他在我们的急诊室里
Ah, so it's a proximity issue.
所以是就近原则喽
If somebody was sick in the third-floor stairwell,
要是有人在三层的楼梯间病倒了
that's who'd we be talking about.
根据就近原则我该先给他看病
Yes. I checked the stairwell. It's clear.
是的 我去楼梯间看过了 没人
Okay, then. Emergency room guy it is.
好吧 那就急诊室的这位吧
Wait. Why was that so easy? You know why.
等等 这次怎么这么容易 你懂的
Blood pressure's not responding to I.V. fluids? Yeah.
因为血压对静脉推注没反应吗 是啊
That's just weird.
这太诡异了
C.B.C. was unremarkable.
和某电视台一样 血细胞计数没看点
Abdominal C.T. scan didn't show anything.
腹部电脑断层扫描没有异常
So, people, differential diagnosis. What's wrong with her?
同学们 鉴别诊断 她什么病
Him. Him. Her. Does it matter?
是他 他 她 有关系吗
Does anyone think it's a testicular problem? No.
有人觉得是睾丸问题吗 没有吧
So, Chase?
奇斯
Yersinia infection? No. You wouldn't get the rash or cough.
耶尔森氏菌感染 不 那不会咳嗽或出疹
What about arthritis? Accompanying vasculitis causes nerve damage-
是不是关节炎 并发脉管炎导致神经损伤
No. It wouldn't cause the blood pressure problems. Allergy?
不 那不会导致血压问题 过敏症吗
The kid's got abdominal pain.
那孩子有腹痛
Maybe carcinoid? No. But then you wouldn't get the
可能是良性肿瘤 不 那不会出现
Foreman, if you're going to list all the things it's not,
福曼 你要是想把不符合的疾病全列出来
it might be quicker to do it alphabetically.
按字母顺序来会比较快
Let's see, now. "Absidia." Excellent.
来看看 犁头霉属 很好
Doesn't account for any of the symptoms.
以上症状都不包括
No condition accounts for all these symptoms. Oh, good.
没有疾病包括全部这些症状 太好了
Because I thought maybe he was sick.
我还以为他生病了呢
But, apparently, he's not.
现在看来 他健康的很
Who wants to do up the discharge papers?
谁自愿去帮他办理出院手续
Okay. Unless we control the blood pressure,
好吧 除非我们控制住血压
he's gonna start circling the drain before we can
不然在我们得出结论之前
figure out what's wrong with him.
他就生命垂危了
Treat him for sepsis, broad-spectrum antibiotics,
按败血症来治疗 用广谱抗生素
and I want a cort-stim test and an echocardiogram.
做一个皮质醇过量测试和心脏超音波
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
The Cort-stim test will tell us
皮质醇过量测试可以显示
if your pituitary and adrenal glands are working properly.
你的脑垂体和肾上腺是否正常
His glands? What does that mean?
他的腺体 那什么意思
We have a few theories we're working on.
我们在根据得出的一些理论研究病情
You mean you don't know. Mindy.
意思是说你不知道什么病 敏蒂
I'm just saying, if they knew they wouldn't be testing you,
如果他们知道的话就不会给你做测试
they'd be treating you.
而是治疗你
Yeah, well, that's the way it works.
是啊 可过程就是这样
First we find out what it is, then we get you better.
我们先诊断出病因 然后对症下药
You're half an hour late. Busy caseload.
你迟到了半小时 手头病例太多了
One case is not a load.
就一个病例算不上多
So how are we doing on cotton swabs today?
今天的棉棒够用吗
If there's an acute shortage, I could run home-
如果不够的话 我可以跑回家去
No, you couldn't. Nice.
看来你"跑"不了 很好
Hello, sick people and their loved ones.
患者以及其亲朋好友 你们好
In the interest of saving time and avoiding a lot of boring chitchat later,
为了节省时间 还有避免大量无聊的闲谈
I'm Dr.Gregory House.
我是格利高里·豪斯医生
You can call me Greg.
你们可以叫我格雷戈
I'm one of three doctors staffing this clinic this morning.
我是今早在门诊出诊的三个医生之一
Short. Sweet. Grab a file.
简洁 可爱 拿个病例走人
This ray of sunshine is Dr.Lisa Cuddy.
这位就是总能温暖人心的丽莎·卡迪医生
Dr.Cuddy runs this whole hospital,
卡迪医生是这间医院的院长
so, unfortunately, she's much too busy to deal with you.
所以很不幸 她没时间给你们看病
I am a board-certified diagnostician,
我是个经过认证的诊断师
with a double specialty of infectious disease and nephrology.
专业是传染病学和肾脏学
I'm also the only doctor currently employed at this clinic
我也是整个门诊部门目前值班的医生中
who is forced to be here against his will.
唯一一个被逼出诊的
That is true, isn't it? But not to worry.
这是实话 对吧 不过别担心
Because for most of you,
对你们大多数人的病情来说
this job could be done by a monkey with a bottle of Motrin.
这工作简单到猴子拿瓶布洛芬就能解决了
Speaking of which, if you're particularly annoying,
说到这儿 如果你是特别烦人的病人
you may see me reach for this.
你会看到我吃这个东西
This is Vicodin. It's mine. You can't have any.
这是维科丁 是我的 你们吃不到
And, no, I do not have a pain management problem. I have a pain problem.
我没有什么疼痛处理障碍 我就是疼而已
But who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.
谁知道呢 也许我错了
Maybe I'm too stoned to tell.
也许我浑浑噩噩的所以分不清了
So, who wants me?
那好 谁要我看病
And who would rather wait for one of the other two guys?
谁宁愿等另外那两个医生来
Okay. Well, I'll be in exam room one
很好 如果你们改变主意
if you change your mind.
去1号♥门诊室找我
Jodi Matthews?
乔迪·马修斯
Please accompany Dr.House to Exam Room One.
请和豪斯医生去1号♥门诊室
Dr.Chase.
奇斯医生
I'm not sure scaring your boyfriend
我认为目前来说
is the best medicine for him right now.
吓唬你男友对他的病情没有帮助
I know. I get stupid when I'm scared.
我知道 我害怕的时候就会变得笨笨的
Don't go rock climbing.
那千万别去攀岩
Look, I was wondering. Before this happened, we were having sex.
我想问问你 他病发之前 我们在做♥爱♥
What? You're wondering if whatever he has, you might've gotten it?
怎么了 你想知道你是不是被他传染了
It-It's unlikely. We ran a complete S.T.D. panel, so-
没事的 我们做了全面的性传播疾病检测
No. I'm wondering if maybe I did this to him.
不是 我想知道这是不是因我而起
I was kind of rough.
我当时有点粗暴
It was yellow. It was?
之前是黄色的 之前
It's not anymore. Well, that's a shame.
现在不是了 那真遗憾
I thought that might be a problem, so I brought you this.
我想这么说你不太懂 所以我带了这个来
Your mucus was "pale goldenrod."
你的黏液是 浅金黄色
Last week, yes. Should I be worried? Oh, yes. Very.
上周是这情况 严重吗 非常之严重
Really? I thought it was okay now.
是吗 我觉得现在已经没事了
And yet, here you are. What happened?
可你来医院了 怎么回事
Paramedics took a week to respond to your 911 call?
医护人员花了一周来回复你的急救电♥话♥吗
You're not a very nice doctor, are you?
你不算是个友善的医生 对吧
And you are very bad at whatever it is you do.
而你呢 成事不足败事有余
You don't even know me. I know you're gonna get fired.
你根本不认识我 我知道你要被炒了
That's why you got the new glasses.
所以你才买♥♥了新眼镜
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表