Instead, we diddled around with hepatitis "E"
却一直绕着戊型肝炎转
and now it's too late.
现在治也晚了
He needs a new liver. We screwed up.
他需要换肝 我们搞砸了
You're saying I screwed up.
你是说我搞砸了
Yes. Then why don't you just say that?
是的 那你干嘛不直接说出来
You gonna blame this on her?
你这是在责怪她吗
Did you agree with my recommendation to treat for hep "E"?
你同意当做戊型肝炎治疗的建议吗
No, I didn't. And she made herself quite clear.
我不同意 她已经说得很清楚了
And then she went and lied to the father.
那她还对那个父亲撒谎
That's why you're angry.
这才是你们生气的原因
Yeah. I trusted you.
我那是信任你
You always trust me. That's a big mistake.
你总是信任我 这就大错特错了
Lupus is a bad diagnosis.
狼疮的诊断是错的
It's the best diagnosis we've got.
这是目前最合理的诊断了
That doesn't make it good.
但并不意味它就是对的
No. It just makes it this kid's only chance to live.
没错 但这给了孩子唯一的生存机会
Put him on the transplant list.
把他列入移植等待名单
And make sure Cuddy knows.
确保卡迪知道此事
See if she can do anything to get him close to the top.
看她能不能把这孩子的名字提到前面
Cafeteria.
在食堂吃的
Stay away from the sushi.
千万别吃那寿司
And what happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
Got stuck in a drawer.
被抽屉夹着了
Yeah, right. You're going through withdrawal.
好吧 你在戒毒
No, I am going through pain.
不是 我是疼的
Pain causes nausea.
疼痛引起呕吐
I took this job to work with you,
我来这里是跟你一起工作的
not cover your ass.
不是替你收拾烂摊子的
Your Vicodin.
你的维柯丁
And your solution is to give me drugs.
你的解决办法就是把药给我
That's interesting. No.
真有意思 不是
Now I'm covering my ass.
我是在收拾自己的烂摊子
Take your pills before you kill this kid.
趁你还没杀死那孩子前把药吃了
Lupus is normally treated with medication.
狼疮通常使用药物治疗
But in Keith's case, the disease is too advanced.
但凯斯的病情恶化太快
Because you lied.
因为你撒谎
Because House wanted to play games with my son's life.
因为豪斯把我儿子的命当儿戏
There's no way to really tell what
没法确定
progression the disease may have taken.
病情发展到哪步了
You're right.
你说的没错
And I'm sorry.
对不起
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
He needs a new liver.
他需要一个新的肝脏
There are over 15,000 patients on the transplant list.
移植等待名单上有一万五千人
But how many are about to bleed to death unless they get a new liver?
那有多少人得不到新的肝脏会失血而亡
In Jersey? I'd say, uh, 20.
在新泽西 大概有20个吧
Two thousand patients die each year
就因为找不到供体肝脏
because a donor liver can't be found.
每年有两千个病人死去
That's almost five a day.
差不多是每天五个
So he's screwed.
这么说 他完蛋了
I'll see what I can do.
我想想办法看吧
Could I donate part of my liver?
我能把自己的肝捐一部分吗
Sorry. You're a different blood type.
对不起 你们血型不匹配
So we just wait? I'm afraid so.
那我们只能等 恐怕是的
And hope for someone to die.
并且期待着某人死掉
Who's Jules?
谁是朱尔斯
Dr. House, you should get back to your office
豪斯医生 你应该回你的办公室去
Jules.
朱尔斯
There's no Jules in the history. It was a hallucination.
历史上没有这个人 那是个幻觉
Of what? Our cat.
什么的幻觉 是我家的猫
Does this matter? No. I'm sorry.
这有关系吗 没有 抱歉
We'll continue the transfusions
我们会一边继续输血
and the treatment for the anemia and liver failure
并继续治疗贫血和肝衰竭
while we're waiting for a donor.
一边等待捐献者
How long can he wait? Not long.
我们还有多少时间 没多少了
I don't think this is lupus.
我觉得这不是狼疮
It's lupus. Come on, let's just go-
这就是狼疮 来吧 我们回...
Your fourth diagnostic criterion for lupus is psychosis.
你判定是狼疮的第四个依据是精神紊乱
This is just a kid missing his cat.
这只是个想念自家小猫的孩子
He was being attacked by an animal that wasn't in the room.
他被根本不存在的动物攻击了
That's psychosis.
这就是精神紊乱
There's a difference between psychosis and hallucination.
精神紊乱和幻觉有本质的不同
So if he was imagining a fake cat, it'd be lupus,
所以如果他见到一只虚幻的猫 那就是狼疮
but since it was a real cat, it's not?
如果是真的猫 那就不是
Take your damn pills. Psychosis requires
嗑你的药去吧 精神紊乱需要
There is no cat.
压根就没有猫
Jules is dead.
朱尔斯死了
You have a dead family pet and you never mentioned it?
你家宠物死了 却从来没提起过
Nice family history.
家族史很复杂啊
Family history's asking about family members,
家族史是关于家庭成员的
meaning people related to the patient.
是"人"才有用
How did the cat die?
那猫是怎么死的
Can you get him outta here?
你们能让他滚吗
Dr. House, come on, let's-
豪斯 来吧 我们...
What happened to the cat?
那猫到底怎么了
Old age.
老死了
She was 15 years old. When?
她死的时候都15岁了 什么时候
About a month ago.
一个月前
Does this have anything to do with Where'd she sleep?
这和病情有什么关系 她睡在哪
With Keith. This is not a cat allergy.
和凯斯在一起 这不是猫过敏症
And it's not lupus.
也不是狼疮
Where is Jules?
朱尔斯现在在哪
Four years of college,
我读了4年的大学
four at med school,
4年的医学院
two years of residency,
2年的实习期
another four of subspecialty training, and where do I end up?
还经历了4年的专科医师训练 结果呢
Talking instead of digging.
在一旁光说不练
Come on. The ground's frozen solid.
来吧 地都冻住了
What's that?
那是什么
Out of the way!
让开路
We have the liver. Prep O.R. Four.
我们拿到肝脏了 4号♥手术室准备
All right, Keith, start counting backward from ten.
好了 凯斯 从10开始倒数
Ten,
nine,
eight-
Scalpel.
手术刀
Stop the gases.
停止麻醉
What the hell are you doing, House?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 豪斯
Saving a 16-year-old kid from a lifetime of immunosuppressant drugs
把一个16岁的孩子从终生的免疫抑制剂
and a very nasty scar.
和无法修复的手术伤疤中解救出来
This kid doesn't have lupoid hepatitis.
这孩子不是狼疮性肝炎
He has acute naphthalene toxicity.
他是急性樟脑中毒
Naphthalene? Y-Y-You're talking about mothballs.
樟脑 你是说卫生球
Nope. Termites.
不 是白蚁
They create naphthalene to protect their nests,
他们制♥造♥樟脑来保护巢穴
which I'm assuming is rather large
我猜他家的
and inside all four walls of his bedroom at home.
白蚁已经成灾了
And your assumption is based on what?
你有什么依据
The autopsy I just conducted on his pet cat.
我刚刚解剖了他家的猫
Call Cuddy. And Security.
通知卡迪 还有保安
You are not removing that kid's liver.
你不能给他做肝脏移植
Now!
快去
Have you completely lost your mind?
你疯了吗
No, but I have been feeling a little sick lately.
我只是有点不舒服
There's no way we can do this surgery now.
现在做不了手术了
Ya think?
还用你说
You've already cost him his liver. Don't kill him too.
你已经让他肝衰竭了 别再害死他
Why are you so eager to cut into a healthy kid?
你就这么想给一个健康的孩子动手术啊
Healthy? He's in the toilet.
健康 他都病入膏肓了
He just needs some chicken soup.
他只是需要喝点鸡汤
I'm telling Hourani to re-scrub.
我去通知哈拉尼重新准备手术
We're doing this transplant. No, you're not.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表