Really?
真的吗
Not a chance. Why?
门儿都没有 为什么
Tattoo.
纹身
Wow. I thought you'd be the last person
真没想到 你也会对
to have a problem with nonconformity.
叛逆的人有成见
Nonconformity. Right.
叛逆 是吧
I can't remember the last time I saw a 20-something kid
我都忘了上一次看见二十多岁的毛头小子
with a tattoo of an Asian letter on his wrist.
手腕上纹有亚洲文字是什么时候的事了
You are one wicked freethinker.
你不过是一个顽劣的自♥由♥思想者
You want to be a rebel? Stop being cool.
你想要叛逆吗 别耍酷
Wear a pocket protector like he does, and get a haircut,
像他那样随身带个笔套 再去剃个头
like the Asian kids who
剃成亚洲小孩儿那样
don't leave the library for 20-hour stretches.
他们在图书馆一坐就是二十个钟头
They're the ones who don't care what you think.
他们才是我行我素的人
Sayonara.
再见[日语]
So, should I go through all the resume
那我是不是应该把所有简历看一遍
looking for Asian names?
找有亚洲名字的
Actually, the Asian kids are probably
实际上 那些亚洲孩子大概
just responding to parental pressure,
只是迫于家长的压力
but my point is still valid.
不过我的观点依然成立
So when do they think you're getting out of here?
医生说没说你几时能离开这里
They don't know.
他们也不知道
You don't look sick. Better hope you're not.
你看起来没有生病 但愿你没什么
This equipment looks like it's 100 years old.
这些设备看上去像是出土文物
Just got it out of storage.
刚从仓库拉出来的
It is the previous generation, but it works just fine.
虽然说是上一代的设备 但还是好用的
Could you, uh-- Could you guys give us a second?
能不能请你们先...让我们单独聊会儿
If it's good news, you can tell them.
如果是好消息你可以告诉他们
Okay. We're, uh, we're pretty sure it's not cancer.
好吧 我们确定不是癌症
Hey, that's great. I'll call your parents.
这是好事 我会给你父母打电♥话♥
Well, we still can't release her.
不过 我们还不能让她走
We still don't know yet exactly what's causing the--
我们还没查明究竟是什么造成她的...
Mary?
玛丽
What's wrong?
她怎么了
She's having an absence seizure. Mary? You okay?
是失神发作 玛丽 你还好吗
She looks fine. I need some help over here.
她看上去没事 快来人帮忙
Push two milligrams Ativan, stat.
马上注射两毫克安定
Are you sure it was an absence seizure?
你确定是失神发作吗
Absolutely. She was totally unresponsive...
肯定是 她对周围的状况
and unaware of what was going on around her.
完全没有反应 也没有感知
Do you mind? We're trying to work.
麻烦小声点儿 我们在工作
We should get back out there.
我们应该回大厅去
Cuddy's gonna be looking for us.
卡迪会来找我们的
Looking, but not finding.
找是找 但是找不着
Did you do an E.E.G.?
有没有做脑电图呢
Seizure frequency's increasing.
发作的频率在增加
They-- They're almost constant now.
现在基本上持续不断了
Five in the last half hour.
过去半小时内发作了五次
Which tells us It's definitely in her brain.
说明 肯定是她脑部有问题
And it's getting worse. And?
而且在恶化 然后呢
Good Lord. Are you having a bowl movement or a baby?
天哪 你是在便便还是生孩子
Could be barbiturate withdrawal
说不定是巴比妥类戒断反应
No, it can't be drugs.
不 不可能是毒品
She's tested at every meet she competes at.
她每场比赛都做药检
A bleed in the brain could cause seizures.
脑出血也会引起那些发作
Rat poison? Could also cause the neck pain.
老鼠药 也会导致脖子疼
You think she's eating off the floor of her folks' garage?
你以为她是专啃她家车♥库♥地板的老鼠吗
Doesn't have to be.
不一定是她自己
Who would poison a 12-year-old?
谁会对一个十二岁孩子下毒
Well, let's see now. There's the 18-year-old has-been
我们来看看 有个十八岁的前冠军
that she beat out to make the Nationals,
在全国比赛上被她打败了
the has-been's parents,
前冠军的爹妈
jealous siblings, sociopathic swim fan,
妒嫉的兄弟姐妹 疯狂的粉丝
and then there's just your plain old garden variety whack job.
还有就是大家常说的神经病
You know what a hemorrhoid is? No.
知道什么是痔疮吗 不知道
Well, Google it.
网上查查去
And try some Raisin Bran instead of the donuts.
还有别吃甜甜圈 多吃点提子麦麸
Do a C.T. Scan. Check for intracranial bleeding.
做个CT扫描 看看有没有颅内出血
Not a chance. Radiology's totally swamped.
门都没有 放射科已经爆满了
If our patient's bleeding into her brain,
我们的病人若是颅内出血
she's gonna be dead in eight hours.
会在八小时之内死亡
She could be,
她是可能会死
but a meningitis patient will be without a C.T. Scan.
但如果脑膜炎病人不做CT就一定会死
When I was in med school, I had this old professor
我在医学院的时候 有个教我的老教授
Who touched you in the naughty place?
老是摸你的敏感部位吗
Before the CT scan was introduced,
在CT扫描技术诞生之前
he specialized in transcranial ultrasound.
他是经颅超声方面的专家
Ancient,
是个古老的办法
but if there's enough bleeding it might work.
但如果出血量大应该可以看出来
Okay, do what the guy
你去 按照这个
who didn't specialize in Neurology said.
不是神经学专家的家伙说的做
It was my idea.
这是我点子
You've still gotta cover "Q" To "Z".
继续去查找从Q到Z开头的
Sorry I'm late. I was taking a dump.
不好意思 迟到了 我去上大号♥了
I'm guessing I'm better off
我猜想在这之后
interviewing right after than right before.
跟你面试比较好
Dr. Petra Gilmar,
派翠拉·吉尔马医生
Dr. Gregory House.
格利高里·豪斯医生
You actually speak four languages,
你是真会说四种语言
or are you just banking on
还是指望着
never being interviewed by anyone who does?
面试你的人统统不会
It's true, and I can swear in two more.
我确实会 而且还会用另外两种骂人
Why are you leaving Dr. Hazel?
为什么不在黑泽尔医生那儿干了
Did you fall for him and can't handle it,
是不是爱上他 然后不知所措了
or was it the other way around?
还是反过来他爱上了你
Yes, well, pretty much every fellowship ends that way.
是啊 大多数的雇佣关系都是这样结束的吧
No, it was nothing like that.
不 不是那回事
You Jewish? Yes.
你是犹太人吗 是的
Is it true what they say about Jewish foreplay?
传说中犹太人的前戏是真的吗
Two hours of begging? I heard four.
你指哀求两小时 我听说是四小时
Well, actually, I'm only half Jewish.
这么说吧 其实我只是半个犹太人
Look, I know you like to play games with people.
听着 我知道你喜欢和别人玩游戏
I know you like to say outrageous things
我也知道你喜欢说不堪入耳的话
and study how they react.
然后观察别人的反应
What you should know about me
你要知道
is that I grew up with four brothers.
我是和四个哥哥一起长大
Keep your hands to yourself,
只要你不动手动脚
I'm okay with anything that comes out of your mouth.
我可以容忍♥你任何的言语
Uh, well, that's, uh, great.
好了 进行的不错
I think that's all we need.
我想你的情况我们都知道了
Thank you for coming by. Thank you.
感谢你前来 谢谢
That's our Hitler! No way.
就是她了 不行
Are you kidding? Her background's perfect.
你开什么玩笑 她的背景完美
She's smart, she can obviously deal with your insanity--
她聪明 显然也能忍♥受你的疯狂
You see her shoes? Her shoes?
你看到她的鞋子吗 她的鞋子
What, did your horoscope in Vogue
怎么 VOGUE上的占星版
tell you to avoid women wearing green shoes?
叫你要当心穿绿色鞋子的女人
The eyes can mislead, a smile can lie,
眼神笑容都可以伪装
but the shoes always tell the truth.
但是脚上的鞋子总是会说实话
They were Prada. Means she has good taste.
她穿的是普拉达 说明她品味很好
They were not Prada.
根本就不是普拉达
You wouldn't know Prada
只有狠狠地踩在你的小♥弟♥弟♥上
if one stepped on your scrotum.
你才会知道它是一双普拉达
Okay. Well, they were nice. Pointy.
好吧 它们很好看 尖尖的
Exactly. They were stylish, and very painful to wear.
正是 它们非常时髦 但穿起来很疼
Only an incredibly shallow,
只有一个肤浅
insecure woman would rather be in pain all day long
没安全感的的女人才会宁可成天忍♥受痛苦
than wear a decent-looking, comfortable shoe,
也不要穿样子一般但舒舒服服的鞋子
and that's exactly the type I don't need around here.
我这里最不需要的就是这种女人
No. Someone who can handle a lot of pain...
不对 可以忍♥受这么多痛苦的人
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表