I assume there's a positive coming.
下一个就该是阳性了吧
Lumbar punctures reveal elevated proteins
腰椎穿刺结果提示蛋白含量升高
and white counts.
白细胞数上升
C.S.F. Cultures? Still brewing.
脑脊液培养呢 进行中
Nothing on gram stain. It looks like meningitis.
革兰氏染色没有结果 看着像脑膜炎
We know it's definitely an infection, and we know where it is.
我们知道绝对是感染 知道感染部位
Well, meningitis is nice and simple.
脑膜炎合理简单
Get her in isolation and start her on Ceftriaxone.
隔离她 用头孢曲松
Either she gets better, or she dies.
她要不好转 要不完蛋
Let me know which one happens.
告诉我结果
Oh, my God! She was sedated.
老天 给她用了镇静剂的
It must have worn off.
一定是失效了
I did it myself a half hour ago.
我半小时前亲自给的药
I'll check the nurse's station.
我去护士站问问
Calendraica.
柯林达伊卡
She's gonna die out there.
她会死在外面的
You don't walk out of a room
用了10毫克氟哌丁苯制剂
with 10 milligrams of Haldol in your system.
是无法离开房♥间的
You don't walk at all.
走都不能走
It was 10 milligrams! I gave it to her.
我可给她注射了10毫克啊
It doesn't matter! Bacterial meningitis- highly contagious.
不重要了 细菌性脑膜炎 高感染性
If she is out of the hospital, we are so liable.
要是她出了医院 我们绝对要负责的
Not to worry. She'll be dead before she can kill anybody.
不用担心 她感染别人前就会完蛋
Security tape confirms it. She stole some clothes and she's gone.
监控录像确认了 她偷了衣服 跑了
Wrong coat. The cape's in the closet. I had it cleaned.
衣服错了 大衣在衣柜里 干洗过了
Funny. You gonna save her?
有意思 你打算救她吗
In her comics, Mr. Fury lives in Sloan Harbor.
在她的漫画里 弗利先生住斯隆港
The night she came in, she was at a rave at 1408 Sloan Street.
入院那晚 她在斯隆街1408号♥发狂
You've been reading. My, how you've changed.
你看了漫画 天啊 斗转星移啊
You are a doctor. Do what doctors do.
你是医生 做医生该做的
Pick up the phone, dial 911,
拿起电♥话♥ 拨911
and a cop on the other end does what cops do...
然后警♥察♥那头会做他们份内的事
and finds the missing person.
去找失踪人士
I assume the rest of you have doctor things to do.
我想剩下的有医生分内的事要做
I know you do.
我知道你有
Cacchi-Ricci Disease.
卡-里二氏病
Do you even know what that is?
知道那是什么吗
Or are you just guessing everything that starts with "C"?
还是你就是随便猜个C开头的
The kidney problems could result in weight loss.
肾脏问题可能导致体重下降
Cacchi. C-A-C-
卡-里二氏病 C-A-C-
Oh, geez, she's going alphabetically.
老天 她还真按字母顺序来的
Doctor, why are you wearing that bird pin?
医生 你为什么带那个鸟的别针
It sets off my eyes.
能衬出我的眼睛
Hi, Jodi. I'm Dr. House.
你好 约迪 我是豪斯医生
What brings you to the hospital?
你为什么入院的
My wrist.
我的手腕
How did that happen?
怎么回事
I was riding the Ferris wheel,
那时我在坐摩天轮
and this huge seagull flew right at me.
然后有个巨型海鸥朝我飞来
How horrifying.
太恐怖了
I swung my arm at the bird, but I hit the Ferris wheel.
我冲着它挥胳膊 结果撞到了摩天轮
She's making it all up?
都是她编的吗
No, her wrist really does hurt.
没有 她的手腕真伤了
I'm not lying.
我没撒谎
Of course you are. You have no idea what happened.
当然撒了 你根本不知道发生什么
You have no memory.
你的记忆一片空白
Korsakoff's syndrome.
科萨科夫综合征
Her brain is damaged by excessive drinking or insufficient diet,
过量饮酒或营养不良导致大脑损伤
pretty obviously the latter.
显然是后者
She has no new memories, no new ideas.
她没有新的记忆 没有思维
Can't even process that idea.
甚至不能处理这个事实
So her brain fills the gaps as best it can using visual clues.
所以大脑用视觉线索尽可能填补断层
The horse on your shirt led her to the riding accident,
你衣服上的马让她联想到骑马事故
and the surfscene on your clipboard led her to the beach.
你笔记板上的冲浪带她去了海滩
"Korsakoff" Doesn't start with a "C."
"科萨科夫综合征"不是C开头的
I didn't say "C."
我没说C
Or did I?
我说了吗
Lesson to be learned-
学好了
treat everybody as if they have Korsakoff's.
把所有人都要当成科萨科夫综合征患者
We all lie anyway.
我们都撒谎
Give her thiamine right away. She'll bounce back pretty quickly.
马上给她用维生素B1 她很快会没事
And then get her to eat some cake and ice cream.
然后让她吃点蛋糕冰淇淋
Yes?
什么
Did you need to be so cruel? I think she's crying.
你非要那么残忍♥吗 我觉得她在哭
Hi, Jodi. I'm Dr. House.
你好 约迪 我是豪斯医生
What happened to your wrist?
你的手腕怎么了
There was this weird old guy. He had a cane.
有个古怪的老头 他有个拐杖
See? It's like it never happened.
看见没 她若无其事
Perfect forgiveness.
忘得一干二净
Pulse is rapid. You got a temp?
心率加快 你测体温了吗
Don't know. She's warm, but
不知道 她很热 不过
might be something to look into. She has meningitis.
或许有什么可以查查 她有脑膜炎
Sorry. I was more worried about her heart blowing up.
对不起 我更担心她心跳过快
Pulse is 150.
脉搏150
Rhythm regular? Yeah.
心律正常吗 是
Ready? One, two, three.
准备 1 2 3
Where'd you find her? Battlefield State Park.
在哪里找到她的 州立战场公园
She narrow complex? Uhhuh.
她是窄QRS波群房♥室折返性心动过速吗 嗯
She wasn't at Sloan? She was just passed out on the grass.
她不是在斯隆吗 她晕倒在草地上
Foreman. I need Foreman.
福曼 我要福曼
All right. Supraventricular tachycardia.
好 室上性心动过速
Get me adenosine, one milligram, I.V. Push.
上1毫克腺苷 静推
Right away. Thank you.
马上 谢谢
Hang in there.
坚持住
Her arrhythmia's stabilized.
心率失常稳定住了
Doesn't make sense.
说不通啊
what would push her heart rate over 150? Dehydration?
什么能导致她的心率到150 脱水吗
Fever? Unlikely. By themselves, neither one would do it.
高烧 不像啊 都不可能啊
We must be wrong about the meningitis.
我们一定错了 不是脑膜炎
Maybe it's structural heart disease.
可能是器质性心脏病
Her heart rate dropped when you administered the adenosine.
你给予腺苷后 她的心率下来了
In two seconds.
马上就降下来了
It's still meningitis.
还是脑膜炎
If it is, with the delay in treatment,
若是如此 延误治疗
she's-she's got almost no chance.
那岂不是回天乏术
Start the treatment.
开始治疗
Read the report. I found her lying on the grass.
看报告 我发现她躺在草地上
You should read my reports. I make up stuff all the time.
你该看我的报告 我总是瞎编
What really happened?
到底发生什么了
Well, since it's you-
好吧 既然你
I found her lying on the grass.
我发现她躺在草地上
That is a great-looking gun.
好枪啊
It's not a gun. It's a Taser.
不是枪 是泰瑟枪
It's so cool-looking. What does it do?
看着很棒 干什么用的
Fire about 60,000 volts?
发射6万伏电压吗
At least that's what it would take to jack someone's heart up to 150.
至少这能让人的心率飙到150
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Let's just say I tell you what happened.
就算我告诉你发生什么了
It stays between you and me. Right?
就你知我知 好吗
I found her lying on the grass.
我发现她 躺在草地上
Fine.
好吧
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
Tell my friend, Ben Franklin.
告诉我朋友 本·富兰克林
Dr. Wharton to the research lab.
沃顿医生请到实验室
Dr. Wharton to the research lab.
沃顿医生请到实验室
I watch a lot of cop shows.
我看过不少警♥匪♥片
The good news is,
好消息是
the heart rate thing is not connected to her condition.
心率和她的病情无关
Well, then she's dying,
那么她快完了
'cause the meningitis treatment isn't helping her. She's getting worse.
因为脑膜炎治疗没有起效 病情在恶化
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表