Chi's parents said yes, but Mighty Mom said no.
志的父母同意了 强势妈咪不同意
Well, she's gonna feel like a
当志得救了而她儿子死了
million bucks when Chi lives and her son dies.
她肯定觉得自己中了头奖
Send Cameron.
让卡梅隆去吧
She's the only one of you who's managed to talk her into anything.
你们中只有她能说服她
Not this time. Matt's mom won't
这次估计搞不定 没收到疾控中心的回复
make a move until she gets that opinion from the C.D.C.
马特的妈妈不会我们采取任何治疗手段
Godot would be faster.
戈多都比她快
What is this?
这是什么
Thought I'd hang out.
过来逛逛
In case you change your mind.
万一你改变主意了
Then I could give Matt the medicine right away.
我就能立马给马特用药
Don't worry. I've got time.
别担心 我有的是时间
The C.D.C. Promised they'd call.
疾控中心说他们会打电♥话♥过来的
I'm sure they will.
当然会
Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the day after.
可能明天打 也可能后天
It takes time to review faxed records.
看你传真过去的那些文件需要时间
Then they'll probably tell you
然后他们可能告诉你
they can't make a decision based on faxed records.
这些文件不足以让他们做决定
This is Suzie.
这是苏西
She's never gonna marry him. No money.
她肯定不会嫁给他 穷光蛋
What makes you think you're right this time?
为什么你觉得自己这次是对的
Same reason as last time.
和上次一样
If you wanna see how the other kid does first, that's okay.
如果你想看看另一个孩子反应如何 行
Might help you. Although there's a real good chance-
也许会有帮助 虽然很可能
What? Matt might kick off?
怎么样 马特可能死翘翘吗
That's a little blunt.
这个词直接了点
I was gonna say "Run out of time"...
我本来打算说 没多少时间了
or just kind of let my voice trail off.
或者嘀咕给自己听
Hello? Yes, this is Margo Davis.
喂 我是马戈·戴维斯
But you have his records. I sent them.
但你们有他的病历啊 我发给你们了
Yes, I understand.
好吧 我理解
They can't help me. They haven't seen him.
他们帮不了我 他们没见到他
They can't make a decision Give it to him.
做不了决定 给他用药吧
"The C.D.C. Is unable to give an opinion at this time, ma'am.
女士 疾控中心现无法给您任何建议
We're gonna have a doctor in your area next week."
我们下周将派一个医生去您那
You fooled her with that?
你用这就把她骗得团团转了
House!
豪斯
So I'm gonna be cured?
我没事了吗
As long as you don't wear any more poison pants.
只要你别再穿任何毒裤子
I'm sorry, Mom. I knew the pants were stolen.
妈妈对不起 我知道那些裤子是偷来的
They were only five bucks. You're gonna give me hell, aren't you?
只要五块钱 你会臭骂我一顿吧
Oh, honey, I'm just glad you're alive.
亲爱的 只要你活着我开心都来不及
Let's get you home so you can rest.
我们回家让你好好休息吧
Maybe I am too hard on you.
可能我真的太严厉了
You don't have to make up that test till next week.
你可以下周再补考
You can stay in bed and work on your applications.
这个星期就卧床休息顺便准备一下申请吧
Some guy was selling pants
有人在学校附近卖♥♥牛仔裤
off the back of his truck near the school.
裤子都装在卡车车箱里
When he wasn't busy as a clothing entrepreneur,
他不做服装生意的时候
he did day labor at a cornfield out on Route 1.
还在一号♥公路旁的玉米地里帮忙
He used the same truck for both jobs.
一车两用
So he spilled pesticide on the pants
所以裤子上沾了些杀虫剂
and was too lazy to clean up.
他又懒得洗
Real question is why are you still here?
问题是你怎么还在这
Why aren't you out there making up with the joyful mother?
怎么没去和那个妈妈一起庆祝一下
Why would I do that? No reason at all.
我为什么要和她庆祝 没有为什么
If you don't care about her. Or her son.
如果你不关心她或她儿子的话
Oh, Dr. House.
对了 豪斯医生
The C.D.C. Called.
疾控中心
Again. Oops.
又打电♥话♥过来了 啊呀
Who are those guys?
这些人是谁
Oh,they're the arrogant jerks that saved your life.
是几个救了你的自大狂
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表