Anybody got a buzz saw? Okay, call a surgeon.
你们谁有电锯吗 叫个外科医生吧
Hi. I'm Dr. House.
我是豪斯医生
How's tricks, Annette?
易装的感觉如何啊 安妮特
I just wanted to see if he was okay.
我只想看看他是否还好
I'll leave.
我这就走
It's okay. I came to talk to you both.
没事 我是来跟你俩说话的
Like I tell all my patients,
像我对所有病人建议的那样
you've simply got to say no to strangulation.
你们最好停止窒息行为
Me, I'm a freak.
我自己是个怪胎
I get off on not being in pain.
没有疼痛我反而无法工作
That and chocolate-covered marshmallow bunny.
对了 还有巧克力糖衣的棉花糖
He's not a freak.
他不是怪胎
Yeah, he is... A little.
他是 有点怪
But it's gotta stop,
但这必须停止
or he'll die.
要不然他就会死
It's not about pain.
这与疼痛无关
It's about being open.
而是将自己的生命交到别人手上
And completely vulnerable to another person.
对那个人毫不设防
If you can learn to be that deeply trusting,
如果你能懂得如此深刻的信任
it changes you.
这将改变你
Lock him in a cage.
把他锁在笼子里
That should be fine, medically.
这在医学上说没什么大碍
Dr. House?
豪斯先生
Were my parents here?
我父母来过医院吗
Did they come to see me?
他们来看我了吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表