Now watch me do it while drinking a glass of water.
那你们喝点水 看着我♥干♥吧
What do we tell the dad?
我们该跟他爸说什么
"We think your kid has lupus,
"我们认为您的孩子有狼疮
so we're gonna treat him for hepatitis 'E'.
所以当作戊型肝炎来治疗
And, oh, yeah, if it really is hep 'E,'
而如果他得的是戊型肝炎
we're not actually giving him hep 'E ' medication.
我们现在用的药又无法治愈他
So it's gonna make him worse, not better."
所以无论如何他的病情只会恶化 不会改善
Think he'll go for that?
你觉得他能接受这说法
So you want us to lie? No.
你希望我们撒谎 没有
I want you to lie. Why me?
我想让你去骗他 为什么是我
Because he trusts you.
因为他信任你
This is a mistake. This is a lawsuit.
这是个错误 会被起诉的
Hep "E" is possible.
戊型肝炎只是一种可能
House always pulls these stunts,
豪斯总是耍这些花招
and he's right more often-
而且通常都是对的
He's delaying treatment because of a
他延迟治疗就因为那百万分之一的机会
one-in-a-million chance that even he doesn't think is the problem.
即便他自己都否定
I don't wanna lie to him. Then don't.
我不想骗他 那就别骗
And get fired?
然后被炒吗
Oh, like he's gonna fire you. He loves you.
他才不会炒你 他爱死你了
I've gotta do something.
我得做点什么
Kid needs treatment.
孩子需要治疗
Treat him for lupus.
当作狼疮来治
That will get you fired.
这会让你被炒的
You really think House is losing it?
你真的认为豪斯疯了
Yeah.
是啊
He's fine. He knows what he's doing.
他没疯 他知道自己在干什么
Okay.
好了
We're recommending a drug called solumedrol.
我们建议使用甲强龙
For hepatitis? Did that show up on his blood tests?
治疗肝炎吗 血检显示是肝炎吗
The tests are never 100% accurate.
检查结果不会百分百准确
Well, then all the other tests could be wrong too.
那其他检查结果也可能是错的
This could still be an infection or cancer.
他可能是感染或者癌症
They don't fit any of the most recent symptoms.
他最近的症状与那些病不符
Well, what, just hepatitis does?
什么 只有肝炎符合吗
I know, I know, I know- you can never be sure.
我知道 我知道你们永远不能确定
When Wendy was in the hospital,
以前温蒂住院的时候
a doctor told us there was this aggressive experimental treatment...
医生说有种激进的实验性疗法
which might extend her life by two or three years.
也许能让她多活两三年
Well, we figured if there was any hope at all that
我们觉得 只要有一丝希望
we could have her with us a little while longer, it'd be worth it.
让她多陪陪我们 都值得我们去尝试
Three weeks later, she was gone.
三周后 她就死了
I don't think it's hepatitis.
我认为不是肝炎
I think your son has lupus.
我认为你儿子得了狼疮
I think it's broken.
我认为你骨折了
What did you do?
你干什么了
Accidentally closed the car door on it.
不小心把手夹车门里了
No. Door would've broken the skin.
不可能 车门会把皮肤蹭破的
This looks like something hard and smooth smashed it.
看起来像是被某样坚硬平整的东西砸断的
I want my lawyer.
我要见我的律师
The brain has a gating mechanism for pain.
大脑对疼痛的耐受有一个阈值
Registers the most severe injury
会记录下最严重的疼痛信♥号♥♥
and blocks out the others.
并阻止其他疼痛信♥号♥♥传入大脑
Did it work?
它起作用了吗
Well, my hand hurts like hell.
我的手疼得要死
Yeah. I feel much better.
是的 我感觉好多了
Don't splint it.
别给我上夹板
I want to be able to bang it against the wall
我希望下次需要止疼时
if I need to administer another dose.
还能用这只手砸墙
Just tape it up.
包扎一下就好
Why did you tell Cameron to lie to Mr. Foster?
你为什么让卡梅隆骗福斯特先生
Make it tight. Answer me.
包紧点 回答我
Nothing I can say is gonna change how you feel,
我说什么都改变不了你的看法
and nothing can come out of your reaction
你的反应也都不会
that is gonna change what I plan to do,
改变我的计划
so I prefer to say nothing.
所以我情愿什么都不说
So that was just you saying nothing.
这就是你所谓的"什么都不说吗"
The guy is furious. And scared.
那人已经暴怒了 还吓坏了
So what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么办
The father's insisting on the lupus treatment.
他爸坚持当作狼疮来治疗
Yeah, Cameron told me,
是的 卡梅隆跟我说过了
and I told her to tell him no.
我让她转告他不行
Well, you can't just sit back and let the kid die.
你不能袖手旁观 就让那孩子死去
Neither can the father. So that's your plan?
他爸也不行 那你计划怎样
You're gonna play chicken with the kid's life?
你要拿那孩子的命当赌注吗
Well, he's the dad. I should win easily.
那是他爸 我会赢得很轻松
Take the week off.
休一礼拜假吧
Why, 'cause I lied to a patient?
为什么 就因为我对病人撒谎了
I take risks. Sometimes patients die.
我冒险 有时病人会因此死亡
But not taking risks causes more patients to die,
但我不冒险会让更多病人死亡
so I guess my biggest problem is
所以我想我最大的问题是
I've been cursed with the ability to do the math.
一直为自己的计算能力所苦
I told him that we wouldn't treat him for the lupus until-
我告诉他我们不会作为狼疮治疗 直到
What'd he say?
他说什么
He said he wanted to transfer Keith to another hospital.
他说他想让凯斯转院
He's not stable enough. He'd never make it through the door.
他情况不稳定 都撑不到出门
That's what I told him.
我就是这么说的
And that's when he caved.
那他妥协了吧
Yeah. He agreed to do it your way.
是啊 他同意了你的方案
Two plus two equals four.
二加二等于四
If it is hepatitis "E", we should see a marked decline
肝功结果一小时内就会出来
in liver function tests within the hour.
如果真是戊肝 肝炎指数就会明显下降
Why bother explaining it to me?
干嘛要跟我解释这个
It's not like I have any choice in the matter.
我别无选择
If there's no hep "E",
如果不是戊型肝炎
we'll start treatment for lupus immediately.
我们马上按照狼疮来治疗
Keith? What's wrong? What's happening?
凯斯 怎么了 怎么了
No, get off.
别这样 走开
Keith, it's Dr. Chase. Where does it hurt?
凯斯 我是奇斯医生 哪里疼
Jules, no!
朱尔斯 别这样
He's hallucinating. Is this from the medicine?
他产生幻觉了 是药物作用
We haven't started the medicine. Keith,
我们还没开始用药 凯斯
you're in the hospital. Keith, there's nothing on you.
你在医院里 凯斯 你身上什么都没有
Hey. Hey. Keith. Keith! Keith! Keith!
凯斯 凯斯 凯斯 凯斯
Hey. You okay, buddy?
你还好吧 孩子
Um, I think I wet the bed.
我想我尿床了
Oh- Don't worry about it. It's fine. Let's get you up.
别担心 没关系 我们把你扶起来
Oh, God.! He's had a major bleed.
天啊 他大出血了
Bright red blood per rectum.
鲜红色的 是直肠出血
I didn't- I didn't mean to. I'm sorry.
我不是故意的 对不起
He's going into hypovolemic shock.
他失血性休克了
Pressure's 60, heart rate's 140.
血压60 心率140
We need an angiography, stat!
立刻进行血管造影术
Angiography revealed major upper and lower G.I. Bleeding,
血管造影提示胃肠道大出血
severe hemodynamic compromise and liver failure.
严重血液动力学障碍和肝功能衰竭
He's also hallucinating.
他还产生幻觉
Thinks he's being tortured by someone named Jules.
认为自己在被一个名叫朱尔斯的人折磨着
Hallucinations are a symptom of psychosis,
幻觉是精神病的症状之一
which is the fourth diagnostic criterion.
这是第四个诊断指标
It's official. This is lupus.
可以确诊为狼疮了
Who's Jules?
谁是朱尔斯
Any mention of her in the medical history?
病史里有提过她吗
It doesn't matter what he's hallucinating about,
他幻想什么并不重要
it matters why. It's lupus.
重要的是产生幻觉的原因 这是狼疮
Well, there's no need to get snippy.
没必要发火嘛
This kind of lupus takes years to get to this point.
这种狼疮需要很多年才会发展到这步
It's been a week. Yeah.
他才发病一礼拜 是啊
And a 16-year-old kid shouldn't have hemolytic anemia
16岁的孩子不应患有溶血性贫血
or be bleeding out of every orifice, but he is.
或者七窍流血 但他有
We had an opportunity to treat this.
我们本来有机会治疗的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表