Greg, I love your leg as much as you do.
格雷戈 我跟你一样喜欢你的腿
They're not cutting it off.
绝对不能截肢
The patient made the right choice.
病人作出正确的选择
Tell a surgeon that it's okay to cut a leg off,
告诉医生 截肢也可以
and he's gonna spend the night polishing his good hacksaw.
他将抛光自己腿上的钢架度过漫漫长夜
Right. Surgeons could care less about saving limbs.
对 医生对保全病人四肢根本毫不在乎
Of course they care about their patients.
医生当然关心病人♥权♥益
They just care about themselves more,
只是关心他们自己更多而已
which is not an unreasonable position.
这种立场也不是不能理解
Trying to maximize the tissue you save...
保留越多的组织
also maximizes the chances of something going wrong,
风险越大
which means you've gotta be extra careful,
这意味着你得格外小心
which is such a pain in the ass.
这真是太讨厌了
Amazing advances have been made. Kids with prosthetic legs...
医学界已经有了非凡进步 装了义肢的孩子们
are running the hundred-meter dash in 12 seconds.
百米冲刺可以跑进12秒内
Yeah, they're just not as pretty.
是啊 只是看着不太美观而已
Do a bypass. Restore the circulation.
做个旁路 让血液恢复流通就好
Amputation is safer. For you or me?
截肢更安全 对你还是对我
The blockage of blood flow Fourday blockage.
血流的阻塞...已经阻塞了四天
Yes. It caused muscle cell death.
对 导致肌肉细胞坏死
When those cells die, they release cytokines and potassium.
细胞坏死会释放细胞因子和钾
And if you restore the blood flow instead of just lopping it all off,
一旦血液恢复流通 而不把坏死组织切除的话
then all that crap gets washed back into my system.
这些都会重新流回我的身体系统中
The cytokines could cause organ failure.
细胞因子可能导致器官衰竭
The potassium could cause cardiac arrest.
而钾可能导致心脏骤停
On the other hand, I may just get the use of my leg back.
但另一方面 我可能能保住我的腿
The postoperative pain alone will I'll get through it.
光是术后的疼痛就...我可以忍♥受
I understand the risks. You're in the clear.
风险我都明白 你也清楚
Go schedule an O.R.
安排旁路手术吧
God, you're an idiot.
老天 你个白♥痴♥
I think I'm more of a jerk.
我觉得我更像个混球
I'm not being glib, and I'm not being cute.
我不想跟你耍嘴皮子 也不会装可爱
I don't want you to kill yourself.
只是不想你害死自己
I'm not gonna die.
我不会死的
Oh, I feel completely reassured.
这下我还真放心了
More suction.
再吸干净点
Inserting now.
现在插入
They gotta up the morphine.
让他们加大吗♥啡♥用量
Doctors say they can't.
医生说不行
Doctors recommended bed rest and antibiotics.
医生还曾推荐卧床休息和使用抗生素呢
They screwed up.
他们之前是错了
It doesn't mean they're wrong this time.
但不意味着这次也错了
Sure doesn't mean they're right.
当然也不意味着这次就对了
Morphine will kill you. I can handle it.
吗♥啡♥会害死你的 我能熬过去的
You're in pain. You're not thinking right.
你疼痛难忍♥ 不能正确思考
That's why I need the damn morphine!
所以我才需要那该死的吗♥啡♥
I'll talk to them.
我去跟他们说
Oh, my God. How much longer is the pain gonna last?
上帝啊 他还得这样疼多久
It depends on how much muscle cell death there was.
得看肌肉细胞坏死的数量
He could be right.
他可能是对的
He could come out of this with almost full use of his leg.
他可能可以不用截肢就挺过去
Or?
或者呢
He could be in pain for the rest of his life.
或者可能余生都这么痛苦
There's a third option... surgically.
还有第三种选择 动手术
A middle ground between what we did and amputation.
是目前情况和截肢间折中的办法
He's not big on middle ground.
他不喜欢折中
Yeah.
是啊
Nurse? Nurse!
护士 护士
I need more calcium gluconate.
再帮我挂葡萄糖酸钙
You just had five m.l.'s.
你已经挂了五袋了
The Q.R.S. is getting wider.
报告显示心电图QRS波变宽
My potassium is rising.
钾含量一直在增加
I'll talk to your doctor. Well, you better make it fast,
我这就去找医生 你最好快点
'cause I'm about to go into cardiac arrest.
因为我的心脏快骤停了
You give me the dose, or I go into wide complex tachycardia.
快帮我挂 不然心动过速会更严重
I could get in trouble Listen, it's not a narcotic!
我会有麻烦的 听着 这又不是麻醉剂
I'm not looking for a buzz. You got about 20 seconds.
我不是在跟你讨价还价 你还有20秒
I was wrong.
我错了
What do you got? Wide complex tachycardia.
什么情况 心动过速
You diagnosed He did.
是你的诊断 他自己做的诊断
Defibrillator. Paddles.
准备心脏除颤器 心脏除颤器
Charge. Clear.
充电 让开
The patient was technically dead for over a minute.
病人心脏停跳超过一分钟
He's back.
他活过来了
Do you think he was dead?
你认为他经历了死亡吗
Do you think those experiences were real?
你认为濒死体验是真实的吗
Define "real". They were real experiences.
何谓"真实" 体验是真实发生的
What they meant--
他们说的是...
Personally, I choose to believe that the white light people sometimes see,
我个人选择相信 人们常说的
the visions this patient saw,
这位病人见也到的 那道白光
they're all just chemical reactions
只是大脑停止时
that take place while the brain shuts down.
所发生的化学反应
You choose to believe that?
你选择相信这个
There's no conclusive science.
科学研究从不会有尽头
My choice has no practical relevance to my life.
我的选择对我的生命没有影响
I choose the outcome I find more comforting.
我只是选择更令人欣慰的结果
You find it more comforting to believe that this is it?
而你觉得这个说法更令人欣慰
I find it more comforting to believe that this...
我觉得相信人世不是一场单纯的试验
isn't simply a test.
更令我欣慰
How bad is the pain right now?
现在有多痛
It's bad.
非常痛
It's not getting any better.
根本就没好转
If you were right, the pain would be subsiding.
如果你对的话 疼痛会减少
You'd be getting better. It's just taking longer.
你也会慢慢好转 只是时间长点
No, it's not.
不 不是的
We've gotta let 'em cut the leg off.
本该让他们帮你截肢的
It's my leg. It's my life.
这是我的腿 是我的人生
Would you give up your leg to save my life?
如果需要你截肢救我一命 你会吗
Of course I would.
当然
Why do you think your life is worth less than mine?
那你怎么会认为你的命不如我的值钱
If this were any other patient, what would you tell them to do?
如果是其他病人 你会怎么跟他们说
I would say it's their choice. Not a chance.
我会说让他们自己选择 不可能
You'd browbeat them
你会恐吓他们
until they made the choice you knew was right.
直到他们作出你认为对的选择
You'd shove it in their face that it's just a damn leg.
你会冲他们嚷嚷 这只是条该死的腿
You don't think you deserve to live?
你觉得自己不该活下去吗
You don't think you deserve to be happy?
觉得自己不该得到幸福吗
Now let them cut off your leg.
让他们截肢就好了
I can't. I can't.
我做不到 做不到
I'm sorry.
抱歉
The pain alone is gonna kill you.
光是疼就能把你疼死
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I need you to talk to the doctor.
帮我去跟医生说下
He change his mind?
他改主意了吗
No.
没有
He's asked to be put in a chemically induced coma...
他要求对他进行化学昏迷
so that he can sleep through the worst part of the pain.
让他能在疼痛最严重的时候 一路睡过去
We can do that.
我们可以这么做
What happens after he's in the coma?
他昏迷之后会怎么做
We'll obviously monitor his condition closely,
当然会严密监视他的情况
and if he can get through the next 48 hours
如果在接下来48小时内
without another cardiac incident--
心脏没有其他状况
I meant, I'm his health care proxy.
我是他的健康医疗代理
I get to make medical decisions for him if he's not able to.
他不能做决定期间 我可以代理
You should talk to him about what he wants to do.
你该跟他谈谈他想怎么做
I know what he wants.
我知道他想怎么做
But if he's out, it's my call, right?
但在他昏迷期间 我就能做主 对吗
You'll be out in less than a minute.
你会在一分钟内昏迷
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll see you when I wake up.
等我醒来后再见
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表