The little man has lost some bounce in his step.
小家伙最近有点力不从心
He needs to crank it up, have himself some fun this weekend.
他要好好发动发动 周末出去找点乐子
He wants the blue pills.
他想来几颗蓝色的小药丸
You're taking about your penis in the third person.
你在用第三人称称呼你的老二
Me and him-- two people.
我和他 完全两个人
Separate vacations? That'd be a drag for one of you.
各行其事吗 确实有必要用药
I don't think you need the pills.
但不是蓝色小药丸
I think you have a conflict in medications.
你用药有问题
You need to up your insulin
需要把胰岛素用量
to chocolate chip icecream levels. Insulin?
增加到吃巧克力冰激凌一样多 胰岛素?
Yeah. You remember. That's the stuff you take for the diabetes...
对 你知道的 糖尿病人该吃的那种
that you forgot to tell the nurse about.
而你显然忘记跟护士说这病史
Your hands--
你的手
No hair, which means nerve damage.
没有汗毛 说明神经损伤
And your shoes look about two sizes too small,
你的鞋子 起码小了两号♥
which means you've lost sensation in your feet.
说明你脚部已失去知觉
And then there's your pants.
然后还有你的裤子
My pants tell you I have diabetes?
裤子告诉你我有糖尿病吗
No. They tell me you're an idiot.
不 说明你是个白♥痴♥
Powdered sugar on the right pant leg.
右边裤腿上有糖粉
Based on the two napkins in your pocket--
加上你裤兜里那两张餐巾纸
I'd bet it's not your first doughnut of the day.
我敢说你今天已经吃了不止一个甜甜圈
Code Blue: John Henry Giles RM 324
紧急抢救 约翰·亨利·贾尔斯 324病房♥
You're giving me the pills? Sure. Why not?
你给我开伟哥了 对 干嘛不开
If you've got heart disease
要是再不注意而引起了心脏病
from ignoring the diabetes, they'll kill you.
吃了这药你就死翘翘了
Otherwise, you two have a fun weekend.
注意点儿 你俩这周末就爽了
O2 SATS are dropping.
血氧浓度在下降
Breath sounds? Junky.
呼吸音如何 粗糙
Mucus plug? No, it's our mistake.
粘液阻塞吗 不 是我们的错
Sludging from the I.V.I.G. Blood can't get to his lungs.
免疫球蛋白引起血栓 导致肺部无法供血
Start heparin-- 500 C.C.'s I.V.
准备500毫升肝素 静脉滴注
He won't last long enough for it to work.
他撑不到肝素起作用
We've got to intubate him stat.
必须立刻插喉管
We can't. He's D.N.R.
不行 他签过D.N.R.
What?
什么
Someone likes music. Oh, yeah.
乐迷吧 对
His SATS are in the 70s.
血氧浓度只有70
How long's he been like this? Ten minutes.
有多久了 10分钟
Why aren't you The I.V.I.G. Put him in respiratory failure.
干吗不... 是免疫球蛋白导致呼吸衰竭
You put him on I.V.I.G.? We did this.
你给他加了免疫球蛋白 是我们
So undo it. Chase?
那就取消 奇斯
It's too late. We killed him.
太晚了 是我们害死了他
Nobody killed him. He's not dead.
没人害死他 他还没死呢
Chase, intubate him. He's D.N.R.
奇斯 插喉管 他签了D.N.R.
What are you doin'?
你要干什么
You can't do this!
不能这么做
Bag. You can't do this.
气囊 你不能这么做
Bag!
气囊
He had a bad reaction to some medicine we gave him.
他对某种用药有不良反应
What did you just do?
你刚刚做了什么
He saved his life.
他救了他一命
He's stable on the ventilator, oxygenating well.
使用呼吸机后情况稳定 吸氧充分
The I.V.I.G. made him worse,
免疫球蛋白致他病情恶化
which means multifocal motor neuropathy was a bad diagnosis.
说明他的病不是多灶性运动神经症
Okay, what's really wrong with him?
好了 他到底是什么病
What's wrong with you?
你有毛病是吧
Everyone knows what's wrong with me.
我有什么病地球人都知道
What's wrong with him is more interesting.
知道他有什么病 才更有意思
You tubed him, and he didn't want to be tubed.
你给放弃抢救的病人插喉管
He has a legal paper saying just that.
他可是签过法律文件的
To intubate or not to intubate
插喉管还是不插喉管
That is the big ethical question.
那是个道德问题
Actually, I was hoping we could avoid it
事实上 我不希望讨论这个
and maybe just practice some medicine.
还是直接考虑后续用药问题
There is no question. It's the patient's decision.
根本就没有问题 病人已经决定了
If the patient is competent to make it.
那也得病人有能力决定
If his thyroid numbers aren't making him sad.
而不是因甲状腺水平造成情绪抑郁
Oh, my God. You don't believe that.
天哪 你说这话谁信啊
His thyroid levels were a little...
他的甲状腺水平确实有点儿低
It's nothing. Do not defend him!
这不代表什么 别帮他讲话
Why did he sign that D.N.R.? II didn't talk him into
他为何要签D.N.R. 我可没有让他...
No. He signed the D.N.R.
不 他签D.N.R.协议
'cause he didn't want a slow, painful death from A.L.S.
是因为不想因A.L.S.缓慢痛苦地死去
What was happening had nothing to do with his A.L.S.
可他刚才那种情况 跟A.L.S.完全无关
Exactly! It's the I.V.I.G.
完全正确 那是免疫球蛋白造成的
You screwed up!
是你用错药了
You're not gonna let him die because you screwed up.
你不想让他死 是因为你用错药了
Technically, your case. You screwed up.
严格说来 你的病人 是你搞砸了
Is that what this is about
你这样算什么
looking bad in front of your old boss?
让你前老大没面子吗
You assaulted that man. Fine. I'll never do it again.
你给他造成了伤害 好吧 我保证不再犯
Yes, you will. All the more reason this debate is pointless.
谁信啊 所以说这场争论完全没意义嘛
His lungs are worse. Any theories?
肺部情况恶化 有何可能
Oh, I'm sure he just went
我确信他没事的
to the little boys' room. Come on, people.
小男孩躲自己房♥间去而已 来想病因吧
Um, vasculitis? Wouldn't likely hit both lungs.
结节性脉管炎 不会两个肺都感染
It could be Wegener's granulomatosis.
有可能是韦格纳肉芽肿
Dr. House?
豪斯医生
Cuddy sent me a stripper again?
卡迪又给我找了个脱衣舞♥女♥
Love that woman. So thoughtful.
爱死她了 这么周到
Sorry.
抱歉让你失望了
There are case reports of
有过类似病例
Wegener's hitting both the lungs and the spine.
韦格纳肉芽肿同时感染双肺和脊柱
Well, it's not great, but it's better than A.L.S.
那病也很凶险 但总比A.L.S.好
At least it's treatable.
至少尚可治疗
It's a restraining order.
这是法♥院♥的禁制令
You're not to come within 50 feet of John Henry Giles,
禁止你出现在约翰·亨利·贾尔斯50英尺以内
and they've asked the D.A. to file criminal charges for battery.
已上诉地方法♥院♥ 控告你伤害罪
Cameron, test the blood for C-ANCA.
卡梅隆 检测血清 是否胞浆型阳性
These are criminal charges.
这可是刑事指控
They're not gonna let you take blood to make more tests.
不会允许你继续抽血化验的
He has blood left in the lab. Just add on the C-ANCA.
实验室还有他血样 加一项包浆抗体♥检♥测就是
Foreman still got you doing bronchoscopic
福曼还要求你们做
suctioning for the pneumonia? Every four hours.
肺部抽痰吗 四小时一次
Well, while you're down in his lungs,
好 窥镜探入肺部时
grab a biopsy. We'll need it to confirm Wegener's.
取点活组织做切片 得证实是否韦氏病
And move the patient to the second floor I.C.U. Why?
还有 把他搬到二楼的重症监护室 为什么
It's right above the clinic.
就在门诊部楼上
I'm pretty sure it's 50 feet in any direction.
不管怎么算 都在50英尺以内
It's nice having a court order
能有法♥院♥禁令
saying you don't have to work clinic duty.
让我免了在门诊值班 挺好的
Dr. Cuddy! Excuse me.
卡迪医生 失陪一下
You paged me. Why the yelling?
你呼我 你喊什么喊
His bed is behind that wall-- the plaintiff's.
他的床位就在墙后面 原告
I can't, you know, come any closer.
你知道的 我不能靠近他
It's right over the clinic. Very cute.
就在门诊部楼上 很聪明嘛
Can we get the lecture over with 'cause I've gotta--
说教能长话短说吗 我还得...
Actually, I've got nothing to do. Take your time.
事实上 我没事可做 你尽管说
You need a lawyer?
要帮你请律师吗
You don't have a problem with what I did?
你对我的所作所为 没意见吗
When I hired you, I knew you were insane.
我雇你的时候 就知道你是个疯子
I will continue to try and stop you from doing insane things.
我将继续致力于阻止你疯狂行事
But once they're done,
一旦事已酿成
trying to convince an insane person
还执迷不悟的阻止你
not to do insane things is in itself insane.
那就是我有问题了
So when I hired you, I also set aside $50,000
雇你的时候 就已经做了每年五万的预算
a year for legal expenses.
为你找律师
So far you've come in under budget.
目前为止 还能糊弄过来
Great. Any chance you could help me run some tests?
太好了 那还能帮我做些化验吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表