I gotta go. No, no. He'll be here.
我要走了 别走 他会来的
I'm sure he's just running a little late.
我保证他只是迟到一会儿而已
He's canceled two exams. He's not gonna...
他取消过两次检查了 他不会...
He's scared of you. Sure.
他怕你 自然
The ex-boy toy. Yeah, that makes sense.
害怕老婆玩过的男人 有道理
He wasn't scared before. Right.
他以前不怕你的 是啊
You think being afraid of me is a symptom of a serious ailment?
你认为怕我是某严重小恙的症状之一吗
Sudden mood swings, infantile regression, abdominal pain.
突发♥情♥绪波动 回归幼稚心态 腹痛
He's passed out twice.
他还昏厥过两次
Yeah, I think it might be a medical problem.
是的 我觉得他可能是生病了
He's 20 minutes late. I'm out of here. Please.
他迟到20分钟 我要走了 拜托
He'll be here. Why?
他会来的 凭什么这么肯定
Because he loves you and does everything he's told?
因为他爱你 你说的话他都会听
Because I didn't tell him you'd be here.
因为我没告诉他你要来
He likes to see. Yes, he does.
他喜欢能看见 是啊
Stace?
史黛西
What's going on?
怎么回事
Hi. I'm Greg House. You must be Matt.
你好 我是格雷戈·豪斯 你一定是马特
Mark. Mark Warner. Don't get up.
是马克 马克·华纳 不必起来
Sorry. Parent conferences. It's okay.
抱歉 开家长会 没关系
Wow. Greg House.
格雷戈·豪斯
No, I haven't been avoiding you.
不是有意躲你
I just didn't want to waste your time.
我只是不想浪费你的时间
The other doctors checked me out. They said it was just stress.
其他医生给我检查过了 压力太大而已
College season. Kids, parents... they're all over me.
开始报考大学了 学生和家长都围着我
Makes sense to me.
可以理解
Greg. What do you want me to do?
格雷戈 不然你要我怎么做
You said you'd check him out.
你说会给他做检查
He says he's healthy. What's to check out?
他自称健康 有什么好检查的
Sorry for the mix-up,
给你添麻烦了
but I'm glad you two got a chance to catch up.
不过你们有机会叙叙旧我很高兴
Looks like you're having fun. Oh, he's good.
你们看起来聊得很开心 真是高手
If you can fake sincerity, you can fake pretty much anything.
装真诚能这么像 其他更不用说
I can't tell you how much I like your fella.
我对你老公的景仰无以言表了
Yeah, me too.
彼此彼此
You know, I thought you'd be all sarcastic.
你看 我就知道你会挖苦我
Bitter, you know, because Stacy married me.
还铆足了劲儿 因为我娶了史黛西
We should do things together.
我们该一起出去玩
Maybe throw a ball around or something. Guy stuff.
打打球什么的 男人的娱乐
We could go for a run together.
我们可以一起去跑跑步[讽刺豪斯瘸腿]
Ah! It's Oscar Wilde.
真有奥斯卡·王尔德范呀
This pissing contest is really turning me on.
看你们争风吃醋我真是开心
He needs to go to the hospital.
他需要去医院
Here's to women. Can't live with 'em, you can't kill 'em
敬女人 忍♥不了 杀不得
and tell the neighbors they're stripping in Atlantic City.
总不能告诉邻居她去大西洋城跳脱衣舞了
Damn straight.
太对了
I'm definitely taller. I have more hair.
我比你高 我头发比你多
And I think that...
而且我认为...
Mark?
马克
Someone call 911 for a wagon to Princeton Plainsboro? Garson!
有人叫急救车去普波教学医院吗 这里
What happened? It's okay,
怎么回事 不要紧的
ladies and gentlemen. Nothing to worry about.
女士们先生们 不必担心
Unless you had the veal. You dosed him.
除非你们也吃了小牛肉 你给他下药了
I told you I'd check him out.
我答应你要给他检查嘛
I was a little worried they were gonna get here before he passed out.
我还有点担心救护车会在他晕倒之前赶来呢
Would have been tougher to get him to drink.
那样骗他喝酒就更难了
I'll give you a ride. We can talk.
你可以搭我的车 我们谈谈
A tummy ache, cranky... no apparent source.
肚子痛 脾气暴躁 没有明显病因
Any thoughts?
有何见解
Foreman, you're gonna contribute,
福曼 有话要说吗
or are you too tired from stealing cars?
还是你偷车偷累了
I'm being House. It's funny.
我在模仿豪斯 不好笑吗
I know. You made milk come out of my nose.
好笑 我笑得牛奶都从鼻子里喷出来了
Morning. You guys got the file. What's wrong?
早 你们拿到病历了吗 什么问题
Previous tests revealed nothing
之前的测验没有发现
that would cause abdominal pain or the mood swings.
任何可能引起腹部疼痛和情绪变化的问题
Then we're done.
那我们的工作完成了
What do you think? Ball game? Zoo?
想做点什么 看球还是逛动物园
I don't care. I just want to hang with you guys.
什么都行 我只想跟你们一起
What about drugs?
有没有可能是吸毒
His tox screen on admission
他的入院毒性检测显示
showed a massive amount of chloral hydrate.
他体内有大剂量的水合氯醛
Yeah. Sorry. That was me.
不好意思 那是我弄的
I had to dope him up to get him in here.
我不得不把他药翻了弄过来
Guy doesn't think he's sick.
这家伙认为自己没病
- Who does? - His wife.
谁认为他有 他妻子
The woman you used to live with.
和你一起生活过的女人
That's her Indian name.
你说的是她印第安语昵称
On her driver's license it's Stacy.
驾照上写的是史黛西
I assume you have a point.
看来你是有话要说
You believe her over the patient himself.
你信她 不信病人
That's why we're taking this case.
所以我们才接这个病例
The truth? I hear voices all the time
要听真话吗 我脑子里一直有个声音
telling me to do stuff. It's crazy, huh?
指挥我做各种事情 是不是很疯狂
What happened to "Everybody lies"?
不是"人人都会说谎"吗
I was lying.
我说谎了
Do the things... the blah, blah,
去做各种乱七八糟的检测
blah, blah. All that stuff the other docs did.
就是其他医生都会做的那些
If that's negative, ultrasound his belly.
如果是阴性 给他做腹部超声检查
If that's negative,
如果还是阴性
C.T. his abdomen and pelvis with and without contrast.
对他的腹部和骨盆分别做有无造影剂断层扫描
Did I miss anything? Kitchen sink.
我有没有漏掉什么 厨房♥的水槽
Well, we could certainly give that... Oh, you minx!
我们当然可以对那里也...小坏蛋
What you're thinking is,
你一定是这样想的
you're going to save him, be a hero and win her back.
你会治好他 成为英雄 把她赢回来
It's always impressive, that level of twisted narcissism.
你这种扭曲的自恋每次都令我折服
She's married. Big clue I lost the game.
她已经结婚了 你还看不出来我早败了
You can't be within 50 feet of Stacy Warner.
你不许靠近史黛西·华纳50英尺以内
Thought she wanted me to treat him.
她让我给她老公看病呢
Treat the husband, stay away from the wife.
看病归看病 离她远点
But what if they get close to each other? What do I do then?
要是他俩靠近了呢 我怎么办
Hey. You have to treat this like a regular case.
你必须把他当做寻常病例对待
Be yourself...
做你自己
cold, uncaring, distant.
冷漠 缺乏关怀 拒人千里
Please, don't put me on a pedestal.
拜托 不要崇拜我
We C.T.'d your abdomen.
我们对你的腹部做了CT
Nothing that would explain the stomach pain.
没有找出腹痛的症结
What's the next move? Leaving.
下一步怎么办 出院
How many more tests do I need?
我还要做多少检测
How many more doctors need to clear me
还要多少位医生诊断我没病
before we can get back to our life?
我们才能回归正常生活
Just one. House.
只有一位 豪斯
It must be awkward being treated
你一定觉得尴尬吧
by a man who used to be involved with your wife.
被妻子以前交往的人治疗
It's awkward being in a
我这样分明没病
hospital when there's nothing wrong with me.
却被困在医院里才叫尴尬
M.R.A.'s were clean, which means he's probably fine.
核磁共振查不出问题 说明他应该是健康的
He doesn't seem paranoid. He shows no signs of...
他不像是有妄想症 也没有迹象...
No. It means we have no idea what's wrong with him.
错 这只能说明我们没发现他的病症
Ben Goldstein says his schedule's locked.
本·戈尔茨坦说他的时间表排满了
He can't do it before tomorrow.
最早要明天才能手术
No. Today. Call him, tell him I'll make it work.
不行 就今天 打电♥话♥给他说我会安排
You're cutting him open?
你要给他开刀
Oh, hold it. There's no need for exploratory surgery.
等一下 没必要手术探查了
Dr. Cameron has a diagnosis.
卡梅隆医生已经有诊断了
No, I just think it's premature
没有 我只是认为
and maybe irresponsible...
在确认他生病之前就做手术探查
to do exploratory surgery before we know he's actually sick.
有欠考虑 而且可能有些不负责任
No, it's "Premature" To put him
不对 现在把他列入临终护理名单
on a list for hospice care.
才是"有欠考虑"
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表