Abnormal dopaminergic pathways in the brain do not cause blood clots.
脑部多巴胺作用异常不会造成血栓
Schizophrenia is not the cause of D.V.T.
精神分♥裂♥症不是引起深度静脉血栓的原因
On the other hand,
另一方面
we don't really know anything about schizophrenia,
我们对精神分♥裂♥症所知甚少
so maybe it is connected.
所以这二者仍有可能是关联的
Well, schizophrenia explains one mystery-
精神分♥裂♥症倒是可以解释一个困惑
why you're so fascinated by a woman with a bump in her leg
你为何对一个腿部有肿块的女人这么感兴趣
It's like Picasso deciding to whitewash a fence.
就像毕加索决定用石灰水粉刷围墙一样不可思议
Thanks. I'm more of a Leroy Neiman man.
谢谢 其实我更像雷若伊·尼曼[美国名画家]
And it is only about the D.V.T.
这只关乎深度静脉血栓的问题
She's 38 years old. She shouldn't-
她38岁 她不应该...
Right, solve this one, and you're on your way to Stockholm
好吧 把这个搞定了 你就可以去斯德哥尔摩了
We don't even know how to treat it.
我们还不知道怎么治她的病
Come on. Fumigation of the vagina?
难道要用阴♥道♥熏蒸吗
A little louder. I don't think everyone heard you.
你再大点声吧 我想还有人没听见
Two thousand years ago,
二千年前
that's how Galen treated schizophrenics.
加伦就是用这种方法治疗精神分♥裂♥症的
The Marcus Welby of ancient Greece.
他就是古希腊的马库斯·韦耳伯
Oh, clearly you're not interested. Oh, I'm interested.
很明显你不感兴趣 不 我很感兴趣
I'm interested in how voices in the head
我想知道子♥宫♥内胎位不正
could be caused by malposition of the uterus.
怎么会导致幻听
There's a better place for it?
还有更好的解释吗
Now, what do we got?
我们现在有什么治疗手段
We've got lobotomies,
我们能做脑叶切除手术
rubber rooms, electric shocks.
我们有软壁病房♥ 电击治疗
My, Galen was so primitive. Where are you going?
加仑的方法太原始了 你要去哪儿
Going to see the patient.
去看病人
That all-important human connection.
至关重要的人际交流
Thought I'd give it a whirl.
我觉得我该尝试一下
You won't talk to patients because they lie,
你不愿意跟别人交谈 因为你觉得他们谎话连篇
but give you a patient with no concept of reality
但现在这个病人整天生活在幻觉中
If it wasn't for Socrates, that raving,
如果苏格拉底当年没有胡言乱语一翻
untreated schizophrenic,
若不是他那无药可救的精神分♥裂♥
we wouldn't have the Socratic method-
我们今天就不会有苏格拉底对话法
the best way of teaching everything,
这是教学的最佳方式
apart from juggling chain saws.
当然 电锯实验教学法也不错
Without Isaac Newton, we'd be floating on the ceiling.
要是没有牛顿 我们可能还飘在天花板上
Dodging chain saws, no doubt.
躲避电锯 当然了
And that guitar player in that English band. He was great.
那个英国乐队的吉他手 他很棒
You think I'm interested because of the schizophrenia.
你觉得我对这病例感兴趣是因为她患有精神分♥裂♥
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
是的 我很确定
Galen was pretty sure about the fumigation thing.
加仑对熏蒸疗法也很确定
Pink Floyd.
平克·弗洛依德[英国摇滚乐团]
Mom, this is Dr. Gr Gregory House.
妈妈 这位是 豪斯医生
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Would it be all right if we spoke alone for a while?
我们单独谈谈好吗
Well, you're gonna need me to-
你需要我...
I've got your case notes, Doctor.
我这有你写的记录 医生
There's a cafeteria downstairs.
楼下有个咖啡厅
Get yourself whatever you want,
去买♥♥些自己喜欢喝的东西
as long as there's enough left over for a Reuben sandwich,
不过留点钱给我买♥♥个鲁宾三明治
dry, no fries, hold the pickles.
不要油炸的 不要泡菜
Should run you about 5.80 with tax.
含税大概要$5.80
I'll page you when we're done.
谈完了我会传呼你的
No...
不要...
pickles.
泡菜
Nice kid.
真是个好孩子
How much do you really drink?
你到底喝了多少酒
He's really talking to a patient?
他真的在跟病人谈话吗
I don't know who I am anymore.
我都不知道我是谁了
It's a blood clot. What's so fascinating about that?
只是个血栓 为什么他这么感兴趣
He likes crazy people. He likes the way they think.
他喜欢疯狂的人 他喜欢他们的思维方式
They think badly. That's the definition of crazy.
他们思维不正常 这就是疯狂的定义
Why would he like They're not boring.
他为什么会喜欢这个 他们不会让人感到无聊
He likes that.
他喜欢那样
And the meds?
药物呢
Baseball. I like baseball.
棒球 我喜欢棒球
Very nice. Very sad.
很好 很不好
My boy and me, we went to see a game.
我和我儿子 我们去看比赛
Not "Mets." Meds. Medicine.
我不是说球赛 我是说药物[Mets 球队名]
You take what he tells you to take.
他让你吃什么 你就吃什么
No one believes me.
没人相信我
I do.
我信
I thought he liked rationality.
我以为他喜欢理性
He likes puzzles.
他喜欢难题
Patients are puzzles? You don't think so?
病人是难题吗 你不这么认为吗
I think they're people. Yeah.Well
我认为他们是人 是的
he hates them, and he's fascinated by them.
他恨他们 但又被他们吸引
Tell me you can't relate to that sentiment.
你没法理解那种感受
You told Luke it never hurt before. Just rough.
你对卢克说你的腿没受过伤 只是难受而已
They didn't hurt.
一点都不痛
Didn't?
是吗
Don't lie to him, Limpy.
别对他撒谎 利姆贝
Lively Lucy never lies to Lucas.
活泼的露西从来不对卢卡斯说谎
Look what I do to him.
看我是怎么对他的
Radiation therapist to Oncology.
放射医生请到肿瘤科
Learn anything from the "Human connection"?
从"人际交流"中学到什么吗
Yeah. The Mets suck.
Mets烂透了[棒球队名]
Also, for the last two months,she hasn't shaved her legs.
还有 她至少两个月没有剃过腿毛了
Because of the tremors, she cuts herself.
由于身体抽动 她经常割伤自己
The tremors aren't new. She must always cut herself.
抽动已经存在很久了 她肯定经常割伤自己
Exactly. Something changed in the last two months.
在过去两个月内某种情况一定发生了变化
I'm thinking the amount of blood when she cut herself.
我猜是她割伤时的出血量
So let's start with some blood work.
我们先从验血开始
Collect and send for clotting studies, P.T., P.T.T
抽血后做凝血实验 凝血酶原时间
factor five, protein "C" And "S."
血液遗传病 C蛋白 S蛋白
The whole shebang. Good luck.
所有指标 祝你好运
No pickles, and it's cold now.
没有泡菜 而且现在冷掉了
If it's a Reuben, that's the way he likes it.
他就喜欢冷掉的鲁宾三明治
Everyone, this is Luke.
各位 这是卢克
Allison Cameron. It's nice to finally meet you.
我叫艾莉森·卡梅隆 很高兴见到你
Yeah. Save it. We're busy.
省省吧 我们很忙
Luke, give us another half hour with your mom.
卢克 我们还需要半小时替你妈妈做检查
We need to do some tests.
我们要做些化验
Nice kid.
真是个好孩子
Take her off the psych meds.
停掉精神病药
That way we'll know what's what on the physical side.
这样才能知道她的身体机能到底出了什么问题
And who knows,we might get more out of her.
也许还能知道更多
Don't worry. No pickles.
别紧张 没有泡菜
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Okay. Whose?
谁的生日
I was going through your mail, and it was on a form.
我看过你的邮件 有张表格上写着你的出生日期
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
No! No blood! Not mine!
不要抽我的血 不要
For the test. Dr. House told us-
豪斯医生吩咐我们做血检的
You're gonna steal it! Sell it! No! No blood!
你会把我的血液卖♥♥到黑市 不 不要抽血
No! No blood! No! No blood!
不要抽血 不要抽血
Haldol, five milligrams, stat.
立刻注射5毫克氟哌啶醇
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No! Oh, no!
不 不 哦 不要
N-No!
不 不要
No.
不
Well, good news. The lab says it's not strep, so we're done.
好消息 化验结果确定不是链球菌 走吧
Wait a second. No, really not strep.
等一下 真的不是链球菌感染
The boys in the lab, sure, they're hard drinkers,
化验室里的伙计确实是个酒鬼
but they're pros, you know.
但他们工作起来却很专业
Plus,your kid actually has none of the symptoms for strep.
你的孩子也没有任何链球菌感染的症状
It was quicker running the test
为避免和你做无意义的争论
than arguing with you.
实验结果可以轻松证明一切
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表