It looks like the surgeon got it all,
看起来手术很顺利
but she's gonna have to have some chemotherapy.
但她还得接受化疗
What kind is it?
怎样的化疗
Luke, stop writing.
卢克 别记了
If you stop for a second, it's not all gonna fall apart.
你停一停 天也不会塌下来
Give yourself a break once in a while.
偶尔自己也休息一下吧
The fact is, your Mom's gonna have an extra drink every now and then.
事实上 你妈妈趁你不知道在偷偷喝酒
No. No. She won't. She doesn't.
不 不可能 她不会的 不会的
Fine.
好吧
There are some things you just can't fix. That's all I'm saying.
我只是想说 有些事情是你无法解决的
That's how you'd handle it, something like this?
如果你碰上这样的事 就是这样应对的吗
You'd just give up?
直接放弃吗
No.
不
I'd do it just like you.
我会和你一样做法的
It's an infusion.
这是注射疗法
She's gonna have a drain in her abdomen.
你妈妈腹部需要排干积水
You're going to have to check for possible infection.
你要去检查一下有没有感染的可能性
Lucas Palmero?
请问是卢卡斯·帕玛洛吗
Trina Wyatt, Child Services, State of New Jersey.
崔娜·瓦欧特 新泽西州儿童福利机构的
Can I help you? This is a private room.
有什么事吗 这是私人房♥间
He's only 15 years old, a minor.
他只是一个15岁的未成年人
He's in a tough living situation.
他生活环境艰苦
We're just here to help.
我们只是来帮助他的
I don't need your help. Fifteen?
我不用你们帮忙 十五岁吗
Lucas, you're gonna have to come with us right now.
卢卡斯 你现在要跟我们走一趟
Where are you taking him?
你们要把他带去哪里
Until the determination is made,
在最终决定出来以前
he'll be housed at Children's Services.
他都会住在儿童福利社
I don't want to be "Housed."
我不想被你们管制
I live with my mom.
我和我妈妈住一起
Not for the next few days.
接下来几天不行
Come on. Let's not make this difficult, huh?
来吧 不要让我们为难 好吗
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
I love you.
我爱你
When the Mets lost, you remember?
Mets队惨败的日期 你还记得吗
I remember.
记得
I love you.
我爱你
Cuddy didn't say anything about
卡迪没有说任何
pushing Bergin to finish the surgery? Not a word.
怎么让帕金完成手术的事吗 什么都没说
Some kind of mind game. She's waiting for me to crack.
就像某种心理游戏 她在等着我崩溃呢
Well, either that or she's just being nice. Yeah, right
恩 不然她就是在使好心 是的 没错
You said you wouldn't call.
你说过你不会打电♥话♥的
You're a real bastard, you know.
你真是一个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I get that a lot.
是啊 很多人都这么说我
I don't think Mom's crazy.
我不觉得她妈妈疯了
"For in the old days,
在过去
though she had young men's praise and old men's blame,
尽管她被年轻人赞美 被老年人责骂
among the poor, both old and young gave her praise."
但穷♥人♥不管老少都给她赞美
You called Social Services.
是你找来的社工
It was you.
是你
N- No. No.
不 不是的
It's okay, it's okay. I get it.
没事的 没事的 我知道
He'll have an easier time dealing with the system.
他在那里会过的更好的
Sure, he won't be with his real mother,
当然 他不会和他亲生母亲在一起
but his real mother's sick.
但他的亲生母亲病了
Someone needs to take care of him.
需要别人来帮助照顾他
I'm not gonna live here.
我不会住在这里的
What would his future have been,
要再这样下去 他的未来会是怎样的呢
taking you to chemo and back on the bus?
乘公车带你去化疗吗
And even if the cancer's in complete remission,
即使肿瘤被完全消除了
he'll still have a mother who hears voices.
他还是有个会产生幻听的母亲
Talk no more.
别说了
Talk no more.
别说了
"Look what I do to him, Limpy."
看我对他做了什么 利姆贝
You said that.
你说过的
I checked the phone records.
我查过电♥话♥记录
Only one call from this room.
这房♥间只有一次通话
Smart, because they charge you two bucks a call.
很聪明 打一次两美元
It was to Social Services, the State of New Jersey.
电♥话♥是打给新泽西州立儿童福利社的
You're his mother. You couldn't do it to him anymore.
你是他的母亲 你不能再对他这样做了
Good for you.
你心存不忍♥
Schizophrenics can make rational decisions.
精神分♥裂♥症患者可以做出理智决定
On the small stuff, yeah-
小事上可以
when to sleep, what to drink, you know.
就像什么时候睡觉 应该喝什么
"No lemonade, but I'll take some hemlock if you've got it"
不喝柠檬汁 如果你有毒芹的话给我来点
Huh. Your man Socrates.
嗯 你的苏格拉底
But giving up your son because it's better for him,
但是为了儿子好 让他离开
it's so sane, it's so rational.
太理性了 太奇怪了
Self-sacrifice is not a symptom of schizophrenia.
自我牺牲不是精神分♥裂♥症的症状
It excludes the diagnosis.
这推♥翻♥了诊断
She's not schizophrenic?
她不是精神分♥裂♥吗
Look, she's 36 years old when she first presents.
她36岁时才第一次发病
It's a little late, but within the parameters.
是有点晚 但还在发病范围内
The internist sends her to a shrink.
内科医生把她转给精神病医师
One shrink sends her to the next.
这个精神病医师又把她转给另一个精神病医师
She tells them all she's not crazy.
她告诉他们她没有疯
The drugs don't work.
药物无效
And why would they if she's not a head case?
如果她真有精神病的话 药物为什么无效呢
She got clearer when I took her off the psych meds.
我停了她的精神病药以后她清醒多了
You think I'm crazy. Well, yeah,
你觉得我疯了 嗯 是的
but that's not the problem.
但这不是关键
Didn't we just leave your office? I like to walk.
我们刚不是才从你办公室里出来吗 我喜欢散步
Is that Dr. Jeffrey Walters? Hi.
是杰夫瑞·沃特斯医生吗 你好
My name is Greg House. I'm a doctor-
我是格利高里·豪斯 我是一名医生
Oh, is that the time? I'm-Yeah. I'm sorry.
噢 那么晚了啊 啊 抱歉
My watch must have stopped.
我的表肯定是停了
Uh, listen, you treated a patient about 18 months ago,
听着 18个月前你接待过一位病人
a woman named Lucille Palmero.
一位叫露西娅·帕玛洛的女士
I wondered if you recalled running any tests... at all.
我想问你是否还记得在她身上做过什么 测试
Oh, how terribly foolish of me, Doctor. Is it that late?
我真笨 医生 抱歉 已经那么晚了吗[伦敦腔]
Yes, I'm calling from London, you see?
是的 我是从伦敦打给你的
Must have got my times mixed up-
我肯定没弄清楚时差
I have a headache. It's my only symptom.
我头痛 这是我唯一的症状
I go to see three doctors.
我去看了三个医生
The neurologist tells me it's an aneurysm.
神经科医生告诉我是动脉瘤
The immunologist says I've got hay fever.
免疫学医生告诉我是花粉症
The intensivist can't be bothered.
重症监护医师根本就没做诊断
Sends me to a shrink,
就直接把我送到精神科了
who tells me that I'm punishing myself
精神科医生说我这是在自我惩罚
'cause I want to sleep with my mommy.
因为我想和自己的母亲通奸
Maybe you're just not getting enough sleep?
可能你只是没睡够
Pick your specialist, you pick your disease.
你的专长决定了你的判断
If it's not schizophrenia,
如果不是精神分♥裂♥
what else presents with psych symptoms?
还有什么病有心理疾病的症状呢
Porphyria. The Madness of King George.
卟啉病 乔治国王的躁狂症
What about that copper thing?
是不是铜的问题呢
What's it called? It's genetic.
什么名字来着 遗传性的
The body accumulates too much copper.
体内聚积过多的铜
Oh, um, uh, Wilson's Disease?
噢 威尔逊氏病[剥脱性皮炎]
Yeah. Very rare.
没错 很罕见
Nice. I like it.
不错 我喜欢
If any of us did this, you'd fire us.
如果我们做此诊断的话 你会解雇我们的
Well, that's funny.
真搞笑
I thought I encouraged you to question.
我还以为我鼓励你们发问了呢
You're not questioning.
你不是在询问
You're hoping. You want it to be Wilson's.
你在期待 你希望是威尔逊病
Boom. Give her a couple of drugs, she's okay.
然后给她几片药 吃完就好了
July 17. An appointment with a Dr. Karn.
6月17日 和卡恩医生有约
She didn't keep it. She never kept another appointment
她没有去 从那以后她从来没有去过
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表