Where are those projections?
幻灯片放在哪儿
Three, six and nine are in their folders.
3 6 9号♥都在各自文件夹里
Can I have some more... Excellent.
我想再... 很好
Tea's at your seat. Hello.
茶在桌上了 你好
Oh, hold on.
稍等
Ben Federman again,
又是本·费德曼
another pre-call.
要再做一次会前通气
We did the pre-call. Is this the post pre-call call?
已经通过气了 这算是"后"通气电♥话♥吗
The board's gonna want specifics with the push into the Asian markets.
董事会想了解进军亚洲市场的细节
Ben, there are no specifics about Asia.
本 哪里有什么进军亚洲的细节
We came up with that as a Hail Mary at 3:00 in the morning...
我们可是在凌晨3点才想出国际化计划的方案
to placate the board about international.
去应付董事会
Carly, I'm just giving you a heads-up about Asia.
卡莉 我只是给你提个醒
There is no Asia.
没有进军亚洲市场的细节
Let's talk about Asia.
让我们谈谈亚洲市场
We're in the preliminary stages
我们正在与里昂信贷接触
of forming a strategic alliance with Credit Lyonnais.
欲与其结成战略伙伴
Within three months, you won't
3个月后 走上韩国街道
be able to walk four feet in Kangham, South Korea
广♥告♥牌或药妆店的橱窗里
without seeing one of our beautiful models
我们的靓丽模特
smiling at you from billboards
会让您目不暇接
and drugstore windows, inviting you in.
向你微笑 邀请你进店
That's incredible news, Carly.
卡莉 真是天大的好消息
We'd hoped to hear something about Asia.
我们期待了解些亚洲市场的情况
Had no idea plans were so far along.
但没想到已经进行到这一步了
Well, you know Asia. Nothing's done until it's done.
要知道亚洲嘛 总是犹抱琵琶半遮面
Carly, I was wondering,
卡莉 我很好奇
could you walk us through what
能谈谈
you were thinking for other Asian territories?
对亚洲其他地区的想法吗
Absolutely. India has over half a billion women.
当然 印度的女性人口超过5亿
In terms of spending power,
她们的购买♥♥力使这个国家
it's the single largest potential market in the world.
成为世界上最有潜力的单体市场
Um, we have retained a local firm
我们收♥购♥了一家当地公♥司♥以
to ensure that cultural differences are respected.
减少文化差异
Um, however, I can't go into
不过 我今天无法
the specifics of my plan with you until tomorrow.
向各位展示更多细节了
Right now I have a meeting and I need the room.
现在又有一个会要用这间会议室
We were just getting started.
我们的会议可才刚开始
I know and I do apologize.
我知道 我真心致歉
It's last minute,
是临时决定的
but the meeting is with three state
有3位国♥务♥院♥官员前来协商
department officials to smooth the way for China.
打通进军中国市场的渠道
China? This is just incredible.
中国市场吗 真是太好了
We'll be in touch. Thank you.
再联络 谢谢你
What is it? I need a doctor.
怎么了 我需要看医生
I can't move my leg.
我的腿动不了了
32-year-old female,
32岁女性
paralysis and severe pain in her right quad. Go.
右腿麻痹 伴有疼痛 说吧
How'd she get to you?
她怎么找到你的
She's the C.E.O. of Sonyo Cosmetics.
她是索妮欧化妆品公♥司♥的首席执行官
Three assistants and 15 v.P.'s checked out
3位助理和15位副总裁
who should be treating her.
研究决定她的医生人选
Who da man? I da man. I always suspected.
最终选了谁 我 殊途同归啊
Dr. House, I know the chances are very slim,
豪斯医生 虽然可能性渺茫
but I'm sure you recognize...
但我想你也意识到
that she may have what you had, a clot in her thigh.
她可能和你一样 腿部有血栓
A bit of a long shot.
太扯了
What about a disk herniation?
会不会是椎间盘突出
I don't know, Eric.
不会吧 艾瑞克
If her disk were herniated,
如果她是椎间盘突出
she'd present with pain elsewhere, wouldn't she?
她会全身疼痛 不是吗
Yeah, I suppose. You're right.
是的 我想是 没错
A clot's also the most deadly, right, Robert?
最有可能是血栓 对吗 罗伯特
True. The clot breaks off, she could stroke and die.
对 一旦血栓破裂 她会中风并死亡
Dr. House, I believe that they're right-
豪斯医生 我认为他们的判断是正确的
Stop talking. What?
别说了 怎么了
You read one of those negotiating books, didn't you?
嚼了本谈判手册 是不是
Getting to Yes. Fifty Ways to Win an Argument.
《谈判力》 《赢得谈判50法》
Hitchhiker's Guide to Being a Pal.
《合伙人漫游指南》
In five seconds,
5秒钟内
you just manipulated these two into agreeing with your point of view.
你控制他们认同了你的观点
Fellas, this is known as soft positional bargaining.
伙计们 这是弱势方谈判策略
It's not gonna work.
没用的
Dr. House, are you saying that she doesn't have a clot,
豪斯医生 那你的意思是她有
or are you saying that if she does have a clot,
还是没有血栓呢
she doesn't need blood thinners and an angiogram?
不需要给她用血液稀释剂 做血管造影吗
Chase, put her on blood thinners.
奇斯 给她用血液稀释剂
Do an angiogram.
做个血管造影
When that comes back negative, M.R.I. The spine.
如果结果呈阴性 做脊椎核磁共振成像
If that's clean, cut her open and biopsy the leg.
如果是阳性 开刀做腿部组织活检
Excellent suggestion.
这才对
Read less, more TV.
少读书 多看电视
It's rare for an individual to make a donation...
很少有个人捐赠
significant enough to impact an
可以对医院这样庞大复杂的机构
organization as large and unwieldy as a hospital.
有如此之影响
This donation does come with one string,
同时 这笔捐赠有一个附加条件
that he be made chairman of the board.
捐赠者将成为董事长
I think that's a reasonable request.
我认为这是一个合理要求
I think he should have the right to know
他有权获知
what it is we do with his $ 100 million.
我们如何使用他的1亿美元
Please welcome our new chairman of the board,
欢迎我们的新董事长
Edward Vogler.
爱德华·沃格勒
Thank you.
谢谢
When I was 18,
我18岁那年
my dad loaned me $20,000 for a college tuition,
我父亲借给我两万块作大学学费
which he would have known was a mistake
后来他才知道那是个错误
had he known I wasn't actually in college.
因为我并没有上大学
I took his money
我拿了他的钱
and invested in a friend who had a little business.
投资于一个做小生意的朋友身上
And when my dad found out what I had done with his money,
当我父亲发现那笔钱的真实用处后
he and I didn't talk much after that.
他就不怎么和我交流了
But my friend's business took off,
但我朋友的生意做成了
and I used the profits from that
我用获得的利润
to buy another company and another.
收♥购♥一家又一家公♥司♥
And I must have been pretty good at it, had a good eye,
我一定是很擅长做这个 眼光不错
because before I knew it,
因为在我发觉之前
people were making offers for my company.
人们已经开始对我的公♥司♥报价了
And about a year ago, I went public,
大约1年前 我的公♥司♥上市
and overnight I was worth a billion dollars.
于是一夜之间 我身价十亿
So, I went to see my dad.
所以 我回去看我父亲
I'll admit. I wanted a little payback.
我承认 我想看到点儿什么
You know, kind of shove the win in his face.
我想看他听到我成功了的表情
So, I drove upstate,
于是 我回去了
and sat in the kitchen I grew up in,
坐在伴我长大的那个厨房♥里
and, uh, he had no reaction.
他却没有反应
It wasn't his fault. He didn't even know who I was,
不是他想那样 他甚至认不出我是谁
because his Alzheimer's had taken a turn for the worse,
因为他的老年痴呆症恶化了
despite the best drugs and care out there.
用上最好的药和医护条件也无能为力
And that is why I'm here.
这也是我站在这里的原因
What if my contribution to this hospital
要是我对这家医院的捐赠
is the difference between no cure and a cure for cancer?
带来了癌症从无法治愈到有法可循的转变呢
The difference between
或是让
a man not recognizing his wife of 35 years
一个35年来都认不出他妻子的男人
and being able to look at her and say,
可以看着她妻子轻语
"Good morning, honey. I love you."
"早安 亲爱的 我爱你"
If there's a disease out there killing people,
只要有一种疾病还在伤害人类生命
I am writing you a blank check to fight back.
我就会给你一张空白支票去与之抗争
So, things are going to change a lot.
一切 都会大为不同
We're gonna have to ask you for the cell phone.
你最好关掉手♥机♥
Do what you need to do. I'm okay.
干♥你♥自己的活 少来烦我
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表