There's a good chance we can bust the clot with T.P.A.
施以组织纤溶酶原激活物 治血栓希望很大
Do it. See what happens to his arm.
做吧 看他的手臂会怎样
We found a blood clot in your brain.
在你脑部发现血栓
We'd like to start you on heparin. It's a blood thinner.
想开始给你用肝素 那是种血液稀释剂
What are the side effects?
有何副作用
your lungs are kind of chewed up from the pneumonia.
你的肺因瘫痪影响 已经受损严重
Good chance there'll be an effusion. Bleeding?
很有可能破损出血 会流血
Into his lungs. It's our best
流进肺里 这是我们
chance to give you back the use of your arm.
治愈你手臂瘫痪的最好机会
I don't need my arm without my air.
以后都不能用肺运气 我还要手臂干嘛
The damage would likely be minimal. No.
这样伤害是最小的 不
It's his call.
他说了算
Or we could do an embolectomy.
或者可以施行栓子切除术
Basically, we go in and pull the clot out.
基本上 就是利用手术取出血栓
He's saying no to drugs, and you're recommending brain surgery?
他拒绝用药 你们就建议他做开脑手术
Bypasses the risk to the lungs.
这样能避免肺部受损
It'll either help your arm, or Or it'll kill me.
要么治愈你的手臂 要么... 要么我一命呜呼
From your point of view, it's a win-win.
站在你的立场 这是双赢的
Okay.
好吧
We'll set up the procedure for today.
我们今天就安排手术
We're in your carotid artery.
现在进入你的颈动脉
This is gonna take us all the way up into your brain.
会沿着这里上行进入你大脑
You all right?
你还好吗
Yes.
是的
The sludge is blocking the blood
血栓阻止了血液
flow to the part of the brain that controls your arm.
流进你脑部控制手臂的区域
All done. You still okay?
手术完成 你还好吗
I think so.
是的
I don't know. I guess...
我也不知道 我想...
it's just with Dr. Hamilton here,
可能正是因为汉密尔顿
I-I noticed a difference in styles.
让我意识到了不同的行事风格
His style involves humility?
你是说他很谦虚
Another difference in our styles--
我俩风格的另一个不同就是
I don't care much for apologies. You can go.
道不道歉我觉得无所谓 你可以走了
I didn't know you were standing there when I said that, okay?
我说话的时候 不知道你就站在我身后 好吧
It was completely rude. Do you mean genuine humility,
我那样实在太无礼了 你觉得真正的谦虚
you know, with all the self-doubt and the self-questioning,
是那种不断自我怀疑自我质疑的
or Hamilton's polite, patronizing, "Aw, shucks" Humility?
还是汉密尔顿式的礼貌 盛气凌人表里不一的谦虚
You're both excellent doctors. Thank you.
你们都是很出色的医生 谢谢
And humility is an important quality,
谦虚是种重要品质
especially if you're wrong a lot.
尤其当你常常犯错的时候
You've been wrong every step of the way.
可你几乎每一步都在犯错
'Course, when you're right,
当然 要是一直都对
self-doubt doesn't help anybody, does it?
那也没必要自我怀疑了 不是吗
We gotta go.
该走了
Congratulations, Greg.
格雷戈 恭喜你
Congratulations. Why, Marty?
恭喜 喜从何来 马丁
John woke up. He can use his arm.
约翰醒了 手臂能动了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now, look, I know we've had our differences,
我知道我们之间有分歧
but I think when a person does something well,
但只要某人做了好事
it ought to be recognized.
还是该得到公认的
The phone works.
电♥话♥通的嘛
Next time you want to make me feel
下次还想这么对我
all warm and fuzzy, leave a message.
嘘寒问暖的时候 留言就行
Don't get me wrong. I'm overcome with joy.
别误会 我很为你高兴
Doc. Yeah.
医生 在
What? You just touched my leg.
什么 你刚碰了我的腿
What, are you gonna charge me with assault again?
怎么 还想再告我一次伤害罪
No.
不是
I felt it.
我感觉到了
He now has feeling all the way up to the calf.
他小腿以上 已经恢复知觉
This is the way medicine evolved.
药物起作用的方式就是这样
Patients sometimes get better.
有时候病人情况好转
You have no idea why,
我们却不知为何
but unless you give a reason, they won't pay you.
除非知道什么在起作用 否则他们不会买♥♥账
Anybody notice if there's a full moon?
有没人注意过 是不是满月的影响
You're saying he just spontaneously got better?
你是说 他就这么自己好转了
No. I'm saying, let's rule out the lunar god and go from there.
不 我是说我们得排除满月影响 然后继续
Something he's on is working.
他用的某种药起了作用
The enzyme replacement protocol is working, reversing the A.L.S.
替代的药物起了作用 排除了A.L.S.可能
The timing doesn't seem suspicious to you?
这时机你不觉得很可疑吗
Do you think Dr. House'll see it that way,
你觉得豪斯医生也会这么认为吗
figure it's his medication doin' the job?
认为是他的用药 起了作用
I'm sure he will.
肯定会的
It's one of ours.
是我们用的其中一种药
How do we figure out which drug is doing the trick?
那怎么能确定到底是哪种呢
Easy. We just stop all of them.
简单 全部停用
One of those drugs is helping him. And the rest
可其中一种在起作用 但其他的
steroids, antibiotics,anti-inflammatories--
类固醇 抗生素 抗炎药
They're toxic, if we leave him on all of them.
要是不同时停掉的话 是有毒的
He'll walk again. Yeah. To his own funeral.
可那样他就有能走了 对 走去他自己葬礼
But if we stop everything, he'll get worse. True.
但如果全部停药 他会恶化的 对
We'll add our medications back one at a time.
所以得每次用回一种药
When he gets better, we'll have our answer.
一旦出现好转 就能找到答案
And if he doesn't get better? Then we're in trouble.
要是他没好转呢 那我们就麻烦了
Not as much as he is.
当然没他麻烦大
But I suppose that was your point.
不过我猜你就是这个意思
I assume you want me to convince
我猜你想让我说服
Hamilton to stop his treatments too. Don't care.
汉密尔顿停止治疗 我不在乎
At least five of the medications are a part of his protocol.
你该知道 他至少用过五种药
If his stuff was helping,
要是药管用
the guy would be playing tennis months ago.
他几个月前就能打网球了
It's our round of treatment that's helping.
肯定是我们的治疗在起作用
Right. So that's what you'll stop.
没错 可你却又要全部停药
It shouldn't be more than 15 or 20 minutes.
不会超过15到20分钟
So your philosophy is, if they don't want treatment,
所以你认为 如果他们不想治疗
they get it shoved down their throat,
哪怕强行灌药也要给他治
but if it might cure their paralysis,
但如果有可能治愈的话
whoa, we better slow down. Yeah.
最好还是悠着点来 没错
Yes, Doctor, I love it.
是的医生 我就爱这样
My old philosophy used to be live and let live.
我之前的做法是听之任之
But I'm taking this needlepoint class,
可我越是研究下去
and they gave us these really big pillows.
越觉得任重而道远
What's your philosophy on employee relations?
那你怎么处理同事关系的
That's a very tiny pillow.
那只是很小一块
Great. It sounds like you know what you're doing.
很好 看来你很清楚自己在做什么
Greg.
格雷戈
Can I have a word? Can it wait for the commercial, Marty?
能跟你谈谈吗 能等到广♥告♥时间吗 马丁
Say hi to my friend Jimmy.
这位是我朋友吉米
Pleasure.
幸会
Your diagnostic trial--
你的诊断试验...
Seriously, commercial's in about five minutes.
说真的 还有5分钟就插播广♥告♥了
That's a dangerous game.
实在太过危险
Only if we're watching in the bathtub.
除非是坐浴缸里在看
I need to know exactly
我需要确切知道
what medications you were giving John Henry.
你给约翰·亨利用的什么药
Forget it. And if Foreman
想都别想 如果福曼
tells you what John Henry used to be on--
私自告诉你约翰·亨利的用药记录
You're gonna fire him? Nope.
你会解雇他吗 不
I'll make him live out every day of his two-year contract.
我一定会让他做满两年合同期 才放他走
Foreman asked to leave? Not yet.
福曼想跳槽吗 还没
But how do you know I made him--
但你怎么知道我请他...
You're a polite twit, but you're not an idiot.
你虽然口蜜腹剑的 可不是白♥痴♥
I need to know what medications you've taken him off of.
我得知道 你到底给他停了什么药
Wait a second. You're not an idiot.
等等 你不是白♥痴♥
You need to know what medications I've stopped...
你得知道我到底停了什么药
because--
是因为...
He's getting worse.
情况恶化了
Right now you still work for me. Come on.
现在你还是我手下 跟我来
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表