everything goes haywire.
所有东西会像发疯一样
It's called T.T.P.
这叫作T.T.P
Blood starts clotting like crazy
血液开始大量凝结
and clogs the vessels in your brain and kidneys.
阻塞大脑和肾脏的血管
Red blood cells end up getting shredded
红细胞穿过凝血块时
as they squeeze past the clot,
挤得粉身碎骨
like a fat guy in a crowded bar.
就像一个胖子在酒吧里挤来挤去
I'm sure you know what that's like.
你肯定知道那是什么样
I mean, you're only 12,
我是说 你才十二岁
but you're all grown up, right?
但你已经长大成人了 对吗
Travel on your own, hang out in hotel rooms...
自己一个人出门 在酒店房♥间待着
getting room service with your teammates.
和队友们一起叫客房♥服务
Maybe someone sneaks in a couple of beers.
可能有人偷偷带进几瓶啤酒
You start playing spin the bottle.
你们开始玩儿转瓶游戏[转瓶选择接吻对象]
Next thing you know you're waking up
接下来你发现自己醒来
with nothing on but your socks.
全身上下只剩双袜子
It wasn't like that. Of course not.
不是那样的 当然不是
You wanted it. Yeah. I did.
是你想要的 是的 是我要的
He turned out to be a jerk, but--
结果没想到他是个混♥蛋♥ 可是...
Actually, under New Jersey law, the term is felon.
根据新泽西州法律 准确称呼应该是重罪犯
I knew what I was doing.
我知道自己在做什么
We're gonna have to do something called plasmapheresis.
我们要采用一种叫血浆除去法的治疗方法
Cleans the antibodies from your blood.
清除你血液里的抗体
We're also gonna have to terminate the pregnancy.
我们还要终止你的妊娠
You gonna tell my parents?
你们要告诉我的父母吗
Someone should. Rock, paper, scissors?
总要有人去说 石头剪刀布
They don't need to know.
他们不需要知道
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
Of course you will.
当然你会
I mean, if you're old enough to bleed out of your vagina,
我想如果你已经成熟到有月经的话
then obviously you're mature enough...
很明显你已经成熟到可以
to handle a simple thing
处理像不依靠父母
like an abortion without Mommy and Daddy's help.
一个人完成堕胎手术这样一桩简单的事情
You gonna tell my parents?
你会告诉我父母吗
Under New Jersey law, you're the boss.
根据新泽西州法律 你说了算
Your daughter has T.T.P.
你的女儿得的是T.T.P
Don't worry. It's curable. She'll be fine.
别担心 可以治好的 她会没事的
Well, wait. I mean, what does T.T.P. Stand for?
等等 T.T.P是什么意思
Some really big words that you've never heard before...
一个你从来没听说过的复杂词汇
and, when we're done, will never hear again.
等治疗结束 你以后也再不会听到
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Well, when can we take her home?
那么 我们什么时候能带她回家
Uh, in a few days.
过几天就可以了
She needs some minor surgery
她需要个小手术
to remove the underlying cause...
消除潜在的致病因素
before we can do the...
然后我们才能给她做...
another really big word.
另一个很复杂的词汇
What's the underlying cause?
潜在的致病因素是什么
She has an abnormal growth in her abdomen.
她的下腹部出现一个不正常的发育
What kind of surgery?
那是什么样的手术
It's-- It's very simple.
非常简单
We do it here all the time.
我们这儿经常做的
Could you be a little more specific? Actually, no.
能再说得详细点儿吗 老实说 不行
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We're almost done.
我们快完成了
Hang in there.
坚持坚持
You're doing good.
你现在情况不错
Feeling okay?
感觉好吗
Yeah. You should be.
嗯 应该如此
Your platelets count's up.
你的血小板计数已经上升了
How's your neck?
脖子感觉怎么样
Looks good. Anything else we can get you?
看上去挺好 还有什么可以为你做的吗
No, thanks.
没有了 谢谢
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
有件事
Can I see my mom and dad?
我可以见我的父母吗
Plasmapheresis is working. She's gonna be fine.
治疗起效果了 她会好转的
I know.
我知道
Hi. I've got these.
你好啊 这个我来
I can't even tell you how much I appreciate...
能有机会与你见面
the opportunity to meet with you.
我感激不尽
The moment I heard you had another fellowship opening, I--
当我听说你这里有个职位空缺 我就...
There is no opening.
没有空缺
House.
豪斯
You have to hire someone. I know.
你必须雇个人 我知道
Position's been filled.
这个位置已经有人了
Why am I interviewing for a position
那我为什么要为一个已经有人的位置
that's already been filled?
而进行面试
Exactly.
说得没错
I called to confirm the interview this morning.
我今早打电♥话♥确认过面试
You figure if you keep arguing,
你是不是觉着你这么继续争下去
I'm gonna cave, admit it's all a lie and hire you?
我会服了你 承认我在骗你然后雇你
Do you need your parking validated?
要不要开停车费免缴证明
I don't wanna interview anyone else.
我不想再面试任何人了
You're interviewing?
你在面试
I thought you'd just have them
我以为你会叫他们只要
send a head shot along with their C.V.
在简历里放张大头照一起寄过来就行了
That's good, and why I need you around--
那样不错 我也因此需要你在我身边
to keep me in my place.
约束我不做出格的事
I can't come back. I told you that.
我不能回去 我对你说过了
Wasn't listening. Right.
没在听 是嘛
You want me to listen to you more? I can do that.
你想要我多听听你的话吗 我可以做到的
Right.
是吗
I already accepted a position somewhere else.
我已经接受另一个工作了
With who? Yeuell at Jefferson.
跟谁 杰斐逊医疗中心的尤埃尔
Unaccept it. Why?
回掉它 为什么
Because Yeuell is boring.
因为尤埃尔很无聊
He's pedantic and preachy.
他迂腐 啰嗦
Because he's short.
还是个小矮人
Because I want you to come back.
因为我希望你回来
Not good enough.
还不足以打动我
Want more money? A car allowance?
想要涨工资 汽车津贴
Better parking space?
还是更好的停车位
Dinner.
晚餐
And not just a meal between two colleagues.
而且不是一般两个同事之间的一顿饭
A date.
是一次约会
You'll come back to work...
如果我跟你约会
if I go out on a date with you?
你就会回来工作
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好啊
It's a deal.
成交
See you tomorrow morning.
明天早上见
Don't be late.
别迟到了
I won't.
不会的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表