Hi.
你好
Sounds like a good party.
像是个不错的派对
Twenty bucks. Okay, no problem.
20美金 行 没问题
I, uh, just- I got it in here somewhere.
我的钱 就在 就在这里
Oh, you know, I'm-
听着 我
I'm sorry. I guess I must have forgotten to go to the machine.
对不起 我一定是忘了取钱了
Yeah, and brush your teeth.
没错 你还忘了刷牙
Lady, you don't have two cents.
女士 你一分钱都没有
Well, I can- I can get it from- from my friend who's inside.
我能 能找我朋友拿 他就在里面
He can give it to me,
他会给我钱的
and then I'll bring it back out to you. You don't know anybody here.
然后我再出来给你 你一个人都不认识
Yes, I do. James. He's blond,
我认识的 他叫詹姆斯 还是金发
and he's really friendly, and he's a big talker.
人很好 而且很爱说话的
I need to see him.
我要见他
Go on in.
进去吧
James?
詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯
James? Hi.
詹姆斯 你好
Do you know where James is?
知道詹姆斯在哪里吗
Oh, yeah, he's- he's around here somewhere.
知道啊 他 他就在附近
Let's go find him.
我们去找他
James? Do you know whereJames is?
詹姆斯 看到詹姆斯了吗
Where is James?
詹姆斯在哪里
James? James?
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James? James?
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
Oh, yeah, he's he's around here somewhere. Where is he?
对 他 他在附近 在哪里
Please. I really need to find him.
求你了 我真的要找他
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
No! She's trying to help me!
不 她想要帮我
Get off her! Get off me!
放开她 放开我
Settle down!
安静
Move!
起来
Geez. I didn't touch her.
天 我压根没碰过她
Great. Now we gotta go to a hospital.
这下好了 现在要去医院了
Homeless.
病人无家可归
Admitted 24 hours ago with a suspected drug overdose.
24小时前入院 怀疑吸毒过量
Her tox screen's clean, but she's still delusional.
毒品检测呈阴性 但仍有妄想症状
"Homeless." Usually means crazy, no money.
"无家可归"通常表示疯狂 没钱
Cuddy's not gonna be We're a teaching hospital.
卡迪不会 我们是教学医院
No I D. Doesn't even seem to know her name.
没有身份证 都不知道她叫什么
I got called in because of some lesions on her arm.
找我来是因为她手臂上的病灶
Homeless always means no roof. Leads to too much sun.
无家可归通常没有庇护所 会日照过度
No, the lesions were noncancerous.
不 病灶是良性的
But I noticed a twitch. Her wrist.
不过我注意到她手腕抽搐
You feel that?
你感觉到了
Sure. I'm human.
当然 我是人
Make a fist around my fingers as tight as you can.
握紧我的手指 越紧越好
Squeeze. I am.
握紧 我正在握
All right.
行
Raise your arms above your head for me.
举起手臂 过头
She's seizing.
她在痉挛
Get me some Ativan.
拿安定来
She doesn't wanna be discharged. She's manipulating you.
她不想出院 她在骗你
It's real. Check a finger stick.
痉挛是真的 检查下血糖
Blood sugar's 38.
血糖38
I need D-50 I.V. Push, stat.
50%葡萄糖 静推 马上
Fake low blood sugar. Now, that's acting.
假装低血糖 演技派啊
The blood sugar was real.
低血糖是真的
She's probably diabetic. O.D.'d on her own insulin.
她可能患有糖尿病 胰岛素服用过量
Room 2032. Do you have her effects out here?
2032室的病人的随身物品在这里吗
Look, a seizure
听着 痉挛的发作
buys her a place to sleep while the nice doctors run their tests.
能让她在医生检查时有个睡觉的地方
Maybe a few free meals.
或许还有几顿免费餐
Twenty bucks says there's insulin in there.
20块 赌里面有胰岛素
Oh! Wow. Put this back, please.
哇 求你收起来吧
What about the twitch? Her arm moved.
抽搐怎么说 她胳膊动了
Why fake a twitch? In case the seizure was too subtle?
为何要装抽搐呢 痉挛还不够严重吗
The twitch could indicate a tumor, which could indicate-
抽搐可能是肿瘤引起 表示
A need to see a neurologist, which is why you called me.
有必要看神经科医生 也是为何你叫我来
Keep an eye on her till 2:00 P.M.
把她留院观察到下午2点
Watch her blood sugar, give her a nice hot lunch.
监测她的血糖 给顿热饭吃
Then discharge her.
然后让她出院
He's wrong. Foreman is wrong?
他错了 福曼错了吗
The neurologist is wrong about a neurological problem.
神经科医生在神经学问题上搞错了
He took one look at her and figured it was a scam.
他就看了她一眼 就说她在耍诈
So you figure he's not being objective.
所以你觉得是他主观臆断
House, the woman had a twitch. She had a seizure.
豪斯 这个女人抽搐了 突发痉挛
Both of which Foreman saw? He just wanted her out the door!
福曼都看到了吗 他只想赶她走
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Back up there, big fella.
冷静点 小伙子
Foreman's the guy you wanna take a swing at.
你该去找福曼发泄怒火
I just want her to get some medical attention.
我只是希望她能得到应有的治疗
That's not even close to being true.
真♥相♥绝非如此
It's something else. Something personal.
肯定是其它原因 私人原因
Give me the file.
把病历给我
Looks like this'll be fun.
看来会很有趣
The twitch could be a miniseizure, unrelated to the diabetes.
抽搐可能是失神发作 和糖尿病无关
Brain tumor?
脑部肿瘤吗
Glad you could join us, Eric.
很高兴你能参与讨论 艾瑞克
What's the differential for a twitch in the wrist?
腕部抽搐的鉴别诊断是什么
The patient's a 30-ish Jane Doe.
病人是个30岁左右的无名氏
I thought I just discharged her.
要我就直接让她出院
Well, she's my patient. No harm in a second opinion.
她是我的病人 听听他人意见也无害
A blow to the head? A subdural hematoma?
脑部受过重创吗 硬膜下血肿
Read the file. No evidence of cranial trauma.
看看病历 没有头部创伤迹象
A twitch could indicate a brain tumor.
抽搐可能是脑部肿瘤症状
Or about a dozen other things!
或者是无数其它原因
Come on. There's two things homeless people are good at-
够了 无家可归者有两件事是拿手的
getting sick and running scams.
生病和耍花招
If you're so worried about it being a brain tumor,
要是那么担心是脑部肿瘤
get her an M.R.I.
就给她做个核磁共振
When she's clear on that, then you can bounce her out of here.
等结果出来不是了 就能赶她走了
Well, you've got her all figured out.
你都把她看透了啊
I've known a lot more homeless people than you have.
我认识的无家可归者比你多得多
Yes, you've got that going for you.
是啊 你如此了解无家可归者
How could I have doubted your medical opinion?
我怎么能怀疑你的医学见解呢
The big question. You're missing it, all of you.
关键的问题 你们都没注意到
Oh, geez.
天
Who is she?
她是谁
Okay, why are we on this case?
行了 我们为何接这个病例
Just because Wilson asked?
就因为威尔森要求吗
Do I need a better reason?
这个理由还不够充分吗
Well, most people wouldn't. You do.
多数人不要 但你需要
The only thing we know for sure about Jane Doe
关于无名氏 我们唯一确定的是
is that her name isn't Jane Doe,
她的名字不是无名氏
which means no medical history.
就是说没有医疗记录
Allergies, medication, previous diagnoses, treatment-
过敏 用药史 过往诊断 治疗
We have no baseline, no context for medical treatment.
我们没有原始资料以及治疗相关背景
Wow. Looks just like insulin.
哇 看着像是胰岛素
Vomit. Still moist.
呕吐 还湿的
What do you think? Couple of days old?
你怎么想 几天前的吗
Ugh! You trying to make me hurl?
噢 你想让我骂人吗
Yeah. And here's the big finish.
对 精彩收场
Salty.
咸的
Chemical imbalance.
化学物质失衡
Low magnesium could cause a twitch. Or high calcium.
低镁血症会导致抽搐 或者高钙
Or it's a coincidence. The point is,
或者是个巧合 重点是
we don't know anything.
我们什么都不知道
So do the M.R.I. Find out.
所以做核磁共振 找出来
The M.R.I. can wait. Hang a banana bag.
核磁共振可以等等再做 先补充电解质
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表