Dan? Dan, no!
丹 丹 不要
Dr.Foreman.
福曼医生
I assume you found the kid.
看来你们找到那孩子了
He almost walked off the roof. Suicidal?
他差点从屋顶掉下去 想自杀吗
No, he thought he was on his lacrosse field.
不是 他以为在曲棍球场呢
Look, I was gonna run home, shower, change-
听着 我正要回家 冲凉 换衣服
Conscious? Yeah.
神志清醒吗 对
How'd you talk him down?
你是怎么劝他下来的
Actually, Chase tackled him.
其实 奇斯抱住了他
How come you didn't do it?
怎么不是你呢
Right. Well, I am black, but he was closer.
是呀 我是黑人 但他更近些
Come on. You can ride up with me.
来吧 和我一起上去
Anybody tell the family that their boy almost stepped off a roof?
他们知道儿子差点坠楼了吗
They must be thrilled.
一定给吓坏了
They're not suing, but I think only because Chase asked-
他们没有起诉 我看是因为奇斯请求
Why does everybody always think I'm being sarcastic?
为何总以为我在挖苦
This is great news. He doesn't have M.S.
好消息 不是多发性硬化
Parents should be thrilled. The mom anyway.
父母应该很高兴 至少母亲是
Of course, the dad probably doesn't know-
当然 父亲可能还不知道
Why doesn't he have M.S.?
为什么不是多发性硬化
He was on the roof, thinking he was on a lacrosse field.
因为他在屋顶 幻觉在曲棍球场
Conscious, and therefore not a night terror.
神志清醒 所以不是夜惊
You want some of this? Yeah, sure.
你来点吗 对 行
He was in an acute confusional state,
他当时处在急性精神混乱状态
which doesn't fit with a demyelinating disease like M.S.
和多发性硬化等神经髓鞘剥落类疾病不符
Oligoclonal bands Were real.
脑脊液寡克隆区带 是存在的
They just mean something
不过 反映的不是多发性硬化
other than M.S.
而是其它原因
So, what are they telling us?
那么 是什么呢
That the immune system is working? Right.
免疫系统正常 对
He has an infection in his brain.
他脑部有感染
What about sex?
会不会和性有关[来做♥爱♥吧]
Well, it might get complicated. I mean, we work together.
会很复杂的 我们是同事
I'm older, certainly, but maybe you like that.
而且我又有点老 不过或许正对你胃口
I meant maybe he has neurosyphilis.
我是说可能是神经性梅毒
Huh. Nice cover.
欲盖弥彰
Sorry. R.P.R. Was negative.
对不住 梅毒快速血浆反应素是阴性
We don't need a definitive test to confirm.
我们不需要定性检测来确诊
Sure. Didn't need one to confirm M.S.
对 也不需要结果来确诊多发性硬化
Okay. Let's wait for you to run titers on 1,400 viruses
那就等你测完1400种病毒做浓度测试之后
while this kid's brain turns to mush.
这孩子的脑子也差不多了
So the fact that he doesn't have M.S.,
事实是 他不是多发性硬化症
it's- it's really not good news after all.
这个 其实算不上好消息
Well, it is if it's neurosyphilis.
如果是神经性梅毒的话 就算个好消息
The likelihood of a false negative on an R.P.R. Test: 30%.
梅毒检测的假阴性率是30%
Likelihood of a 16-year-old having sex: Roughly 120%.
16岁少年做♥爱♥的概率大概是120%
I'll start him on I.V. Penicillin.
我会开始青霉素静脉滴注
We're not gonna wait for that.
我们等不了
The most effective way to deliver the drug is right into his brain via the spine.
最有效给药途径是经脊柱注射进脑部
We can't. In a cramped space like the brain,
不能这么做 在如大脑一样的狭小空间
increased intracranial pressure from a high-volume drug like penicillin
青霉素类高容积药物导致的颅内压增高
could herniate his brain stem.
可能会使脑干破裂
It'd kill him.
那会杀了他的
No neurologist in his right mind would recommend that.
正常的神经科医生都不会这么建议的
Show of hands. Who thinks I'm not in my right mind?
举手投票 谁认为我不正常
And who thinks I forget this fairly basic neurological fact?
谁认为我连这点神经学基本理论都不懂
Who thinks there's a third option?
谁认为还有其它办法
Very good. What's the third choice?
很好 是什么
No idea. You just asked if I thought there was one.
不知道 你只是问是否觉得有
The patient has a shunt in his brain. There'll be no increased pressure.
病人脑部有分流器 脑压不会增高
We can put as much penicillin into his body as we want.
我们想用多少青霉素都没有问题
Excellent. Inject him through a lumbar puncture.
好极了 腰椎穿刺注射
One of us is gonna do this to you twice a day
我们中的一个会在接下来的两周内
for the next two weeks.
每天给你注射两次
I'm ready. Go.
我准备好了 开始吧
He could get syphilis... even if he's not sexually active?
如果没有过性生活 他会感染上梅毒吗
Well, it's- it's unusual, but it's possible.
的确不太寻常 不过还是可能的
Okay. Relax.
好 放松
It's infected, with a really big hole,
感染了 有个挺大的口子
like you stuck a nail in it to relieve the pressure.
象是你敲了个钉子进去 释放压力
I wouldn't do that. Although the wound is irregular.
我不会那么做 尽管伤口不规则
It's not cylindrical. It's shaped like a triangle.
不是圆柱形的 像是三角形的
So, not a nail.
那么就不是钉子
Steak knife? Wife's nail file.
餐刀吗 我老婆的指甲挫
Nail file.
指甲挫
Yeah. Pain will make you do stupid things.
疼痛会让你做蠢事
Something to take the edge off? Yeah.
来点放松一下吗 好
Cheers.
干杯
So, you have family here in Princeton?
你家人在普林斯顿吗
No. Here on work?
没有 因为工作吗
No. Why are you Does your penis hurt?
不是 为什么你 你的阴♥茎♥疼吗
No. What? Should it?
不疼 干嘛 应该疼的吗
No. Just thought I'd toss you a really inappropriate question.
没有 就是想问个不该问的问题
Your lawyer's gonna love it.
你的律师会很喜欢
Why would I want to sue you? I want you to treat me.
我为什么要告你 我需要你治好我
You're from Maplewood, New Jersey, right? Yeah.
你来自新泽西 梅普尔伍德 对
Now, why would you drive 70 miles...
那么 为什么驱车70英里
to get treatment for a condition that a nine-year-old could diagnose?
就为了治疗一个9岁小孩都能诊断的症状
It's the free-flowing pus that's the tip-off.
流脓了 是个提示
I was in town. Not for family. Not for work.
我在城里 不为家人 也不为工作
You drove 70 miles to a walk-in clinic.
你驱车70英里 来到免费门诊
You passed two hospitals on the road.
沿途错过两家医院
Now, either you've got a problem with those hospitals,
要么你对那些医院有看法
or they have a problem with you.
要么他们对你有看法
My guess is you've sued half the doctors in Maplewood,
我猜你已把梅普尔伍德一半的医生给告了
and the rest are now refusing to help you.
剩下的医生拒绝给你帮助
It's ironic, isn't it? Sort of like the boy who sued wolf.
讽刺 不是吗 像那个起诉狼的男孩
You know, I bet we have a doctor here named Wolf.
知道吗 我打赌我们有个医生叫'狼'
How perfect would that be?
该多完美啊
I'm gonna page him. Okay. You know what? Thank you.
我现在传呼他 多谢了
I'm gonna find a doctor to take care of this.
我会找到医生来处理这个的
I didn't say I wouldn't treat you.
我没说我不治你
We'll drain your knee,
我们会引流清理膝部
run some lab work. Fix you up.
做些实验室检查 把你治好
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
I'm a people person.
我以人为本呗
You actually treated him?
你真的给他治疗了吗
All I know is he sued some doctors.
我只知道他起诉了几个医生
Who am I to assume they didn't have it coming to them?
我怎么知道他们不是活该自找的
The cutest little tennis outfit.
最最可爱的小网球服
My God, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.
我还以为我要心脏病发了
Oh, my. Didn't see you there. That is so embarrassing.
天 没看到你 太尴尬了
How's your hooker doing?
你的应♥召♥女郎怎么样
Sweet of you to ask. Funny story.
多谢关心 滑稽的故事
She was gonna be hospital administrator, but just hated having to screw people like that.
她要当医院领导了 但讨厌给别人找茬
Heard you found her on the roof.
我听说你在屋顶找到她的
You have very acute hearing
你耳朵还真灵
You notify the parents?
通知父母了吗
In due course, of course.
适当的时候 当然会
And is there a paternity bet on the father of the patient?
是否还有个关于父亲是否生父的打赌呢
Doesn't sound like me.
听着不想我的为人
Well, it does, actually, but doesn't mean you're guilty.
就是你 但不代表你有罪
You think? I saw the parents in the lobby.
你这么想 我看在大厅看到了他的父母
Smart money's obviously on the father.
聪明人显然压父亲
My guy knows a guy who can get you in for 50 bucks.
我的人认识能帮你下50元注的人
Fine. Tell your guy, if I win,
行 告诉你的人 要是我赢了
you attend the faculty symposium, and you wear a tie.
你就得打领带去参加研讨会
And if I win, no clinic hours for a week.
要是我赢了 一周不干门诊
My guy will call your guy.
我的人会给你的人打电♥话♥的
She's very good at her job.
她对她的工作很在行
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表