this is a camera.
这是个照相机
You swallow it,
你把它吞了
and it goes all the way through your system.
它会穿过你的整个消化系统
The antennae pick up the signal from the pill.
天线接收到这个胶囊发出的信♥号♥♥
Then we look at the video of your intestines,
然后我们可以看到你小肠的画面
see where the blood is coming from, and fix it.
找到出血点 把它补好
All right? Water?
好吗 需要水吗
Down the hatch.
喝下去吧
Think I've seen this movie.
我好像看过这部电影
The ending's kind of dark.
结局有点黑暗
You want one?
来一个吗
How come you did the endoscopy?
为什么是你做内窥镜
He asked for help. Her blood pressure was high.
他找我帮忙 她的血压太高了
Foreman is not your boss.
福曼不是你的老板
When I tell you to do something--
我叫你做事的时候...
Whoa. Hold it there.
喔 等会儿
Back it up a couple of frames.
倒♥退♥几帧
Oh, yeah. That's your money shot.
看点来了
I don't see anything. Really?
我没有看到任何东西 没有吗
"Ginormous" thing on the right side of her intestine.
她小肠右侧那个"巨大"的东西
That doesn't intrigue you?
没有吸引到你吗
Does "Ginormous" mean really big,
你所谓"巨大"是非常大
or really, really small?
还是非常非常小
'Cause I don't see anything. There?
我是看不出什么东西来 是那儿吗
The Dieulafoy?
是Dieulafoy病吗
Well, we can burn off the swollen blood vessel,
是的话 我们可以给那些血管消消肿
but it still doesn't account for her other symptoms.
可这不能解释她的其它症状
No, but it does tell us something.
是不能 但它说明了一些问题
Though I have no idea what.
只是我还不知道是什么
Could be a precursor to intestinal intussusception.
可能是肠套叠的前兆
Precursor isn't causing all her other symptoms. What else?
前兆不会导致其它任何症状 还会是什么
You, in the lobby now.
你 马上去大厅
I hurt my leg. I have a note.
我腿疼 我也有蓝色小纸条
You had your hour-- three, actually.
一个小时已过 算起来是三个小时了
Dr. Chase, I told you to
奇斯医生 我和你说过
tell us when our time was up.
时间到了提醒我们
She has intestinal bleeding. She'll wait.
她肠内出血 她可以等等
Two more buses just arrived. We need you downstairs.
又拉来两车人 楼下需要你帮忙
No, you need more nurses,
错 你需要的是更多的护士
but you cut back on the nursing staff,
但你裁减了护士的人手
so now you've got doctors doing what nurses should be doing.
所以现在你叫医生干护士的活
That's true.
这我承认
I wonder if that has anything to do
不过我在想这是不是
with you costing us $100 million.
你导致我们损失一亿美金的呢
Attention. If you do not have a blue form,
[请注意 如果您没有蓝色的表格]
you will not be allowed to leave the quarantine area.
[请不要离开隔离区域]
Go. Be free.
走吧 你自♥由♥了
If it's not the intussusception,
如果不是肠套叠
what about stomach cancer?
会不会是胃癌
Does she have any abdominal pain? No.
她腹痛吗 没有
Then it's not stomach cancer. Have you ruled out sepsis?
那就不是胃癌 查过败血症没
The L.P. and blood smears showed no signs of infection.
脊椎穿刺和血涂片结果显示无感染
Here. Take these two pills and you can go.
拿着 吃了这两片药就可以走了
Well, the lab's working at double their capacity.
化验室现在是超负荷工作
Maybe someone screwed up.
可能会有人忙中出错
No fever, no neck pain.
不发热 无脖子疼
Take the elevator to the third floor--
乘电梯到三楼
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wrong form.
喂 喂 喂 不是那个表格
No fever, no neck pain. She's fine.
没有发热 脖子也不痛 她没事
Smell her hair. No chlorine.
她的头发没有氯的味道
Which means she wasn't at the pool,
说明她不是从泳池那边过来的
which means she's come to a quarantined area...
就是说她主动闯进隔离区域的
because she's an idiot or she's insane.
因此她要么是傻子要么是疯子
No one is that stupid.
你说谁会这么笨啊
East wing, psych ward. Bye-bye.
精神病区在东楼 拜拜
Neck pain could be a symptom for bone cancer.
骨癌会导致脖子疼
You up to the B's? Well done.
已经查到B开头的了啊 干得好
That would account for all her meningeal symptoms--
这可以解释她为何有脑膜炎的症状
rash, fever. You're fine.
皮疹 发热 你没事
Take these two pills.
服下这两片药
Get a sample of her bone marrow.
去取她的骨髓样本
From here? Break time.
就在这儿吗 利用休息时间
I need more than 15 minutes.
我要的时间可不止十五分钟
Use Chase's break too.
把奇斯的也用上
Go.
去吧
You should just fire Chase.
你干脆炒了奇斯得了
What, and miss out on all this fun?
什么 那多没乐趣啊
So you're gonna torture him for a while and then fire him?
那你打算先折磨他一阵子再开除他
That's cold.
你还真无情
You don't think he has it coming?
你不觉得他活该吗
Hey, I said fire him. That's cold.
我说了开了他 你这才无情呢
All he did was save his job. What?
他只是想保住自己的饭碗 开玩笑
He completely screwed you over.
他明显搅得你不得安宁
Right rudder.
右转
Bank, bank, bank.
侧倾 侧倾 侧倾
Good coffee?
咖啡好喝吗
The rest of this hospital is busting its tail
整个医院都忙得团团转
and you're--
而你却在...
What are you doing? Trying to think
你在干嘛 使劲想
of anything except the produce department at Whole Foods.
全食食品公♥司♥生产部门以外的任何东西
I am working. It got hot.
我在工作 有点热
Stop acting like a 13-year-old.
不要像个十三岁孩子一样幼稚
Sorry. You just don't usually see breasts
不好意思 只是通常在医院院长身上
like that on deans of medicine.
看不到如此美妙的胸部
Oh, women can't be heads of hospitals? Or just ugly ones?
女人就不能当院长 还是只有丑女才行
No, they can be babes.
不是 她们可以是美女
It's just you don't usually see their fun bags.
只是一般看不到她们的某个部位
Your 3 o'clock interview
约好三点来应聘卡梅隆医生职位的人
for Dr. Cameron's position is in your office.
已经在你办公室了
Not interviewing today. I don't know if you've heard,
今天面试不成了 不知道你听说了没
but there's this big-time epidemic.
现在医院里传染病肆虐
Many sick people puking in the hallways, it's crazy.
好多人病了 吐在过道里 一塌糊涂
I'll send the interviewee home, we can reschedule.
我会叫应聘的人先回去 我们可以重新安排
No, you won't. You will interview this person.
不 你不要去 你得面试这个人
And if he can put two sentences together,
只要他能说全两个句子
you will send him to the lobby...
就派他去大厅
where he will do his job.
他会在那里好好工作
Unlike the two of you.
不像你们两个
Come on.
别这样
You know I can't do a bone marrow aspiration in the hallway.
你知道我没办法在过道做骨髓抽样
And I can't give you a procedure room.
我也没办法给你一个治疗室
I just need something at least close to a sterile environment.
我不过要一个接近无菌的环境
I need ten more nurses.
我也就是想再要10个护士
Brenda, listen. Listen. She'll die.
布兰达 听着 听着 她会死的
At least she'll have a bed then. Put that over there.
到那时她就有张床了 放到那边去
Are there dead people in those cabinets?
那些柜子里是不是都是死人
I hope that's who's in there.
我倒希望有人在
Just be calm. Relax.
别紧张 放松
Hang on.
坚持住
Hang on.
坚持住
You know,
你知道吗
I really admire the way you don't care what anyone thinks.
我非常欣赏你那种我行我素
You just do what you want, the way you want.
坚持己见 随心所欲的那种风格
So you went to Hopkins for both undergrad and med school?
你是在霍普金斯读的本科和医学院吗
That's right. He's in a band.
是的 他参加乐队呢
You're into music? Totally.
你喜欢音乐 十分着迷
What kind of music do you play?
你演奏哪种音乐
Mostly blues, you know,
大多时候是蓝调
James Cotton, some original stuff.
詹姆斯·科顿 一些原创作品之类的
Oh, dude, you are so hired.
哦 伙计 这职位非你莫属了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表