The treatments should start helping soon.
治疗应该很快会见效
Let us know if it gets easier to focus on things,
如果你觉得集中注意力和记东西开始容易了
remember stuff.
就告诉我们
Hey, Dan. Isn't Dr. Cameron's necklace a beauty?
丹 卡梅隆医生的项链很漂亮 不是吗
Something South American, I think.
我想是产于南美的
Yeah. Guatemalan.
是 危地马拉的
It's a cool necklace.
是条很酷的项链
Thank you so much. The kid's in pain.
多谢 这孩子很痛
Don't fight it. Just let it happen. No.
不要抵抗 任其发展 不
You'll be dead in two days. No what?
两天内你会没命 不什么
I give it a day. Dan? You okay?
我看就一天 丹 你还好吗
Dan?
丹
Night terrors. Decomposition once he's in the grave.
夜惊 他会在坟墓里腐烂
Say goodbye to your mother and father. He's hearing voices.
和你父母告别吧 他在幻听
You're dying. It's all over, Dan.
你快死了 结束了 丹
You're dying. Dying. Dead.!
你快死了 快死了 死了
Push two milligrams I.V. Ativan, stat.
立即静脉推注2毫克安定文
It's all over. Come on, Dan.
都结束了 加油 丹
Get out of my head!
从我脑袋里滚出去
Auditory hallucination shows further brain degeneration.
幻听表示脑部功能进一步退化
Penicillin's not working.
青霉素无效
So either it's a bad batch of penicillin, or our diagnosis is wrong.
要么青霉素是次品要么就是我们诊断错误
Square one.
回到原点
Midnite.
午夜
L.F. T.'s, B.U.N. And creatinine are all normal.
肝功能 尿素氮 肌氨酸酐 正常
Diabetes is out, and no gap.
不是糖尿病 没有阴离子隙
There goes metabolic.
不是代谢性疾病
M.R.A. Rules out vasculitis.
磁共振血管造影结果排除血管炎
"L" for inflammation.
L 炎症排除
Too young for anything degenerative.
太年轻 不可能是退行性疾病
"D," see ya.
D 排除
"N" for neoplastic. M.R.I. Was clean.
N是肿瘤 核磁共振成像没有异常
"I" for inflammation. We already did that.
I是炎症 已经排除了
Stupid to have two I's in one mnemonic.
就知道这一个I 够笨的
What's the other one? Infection.
还有呢 感染
Oligoclonal bands still have to mean something.
寡克隆条带一定代表了什么
But no fevers.
可是没发烧
White count's elevated, but within range.
白细胞数上升 仍在正常范围
We've tested for anything remotely possible. Everything's negative.
不可能的我们都查了 都是阴性
C.T. Scan rules out subdural.
断层扫描排除硬膜下的
Trauma. Later much.
损伤 后面还有更多
You know the problem?
你们知道问题所在吗
"Midnight'"is actually spelled with a "G'"and an "H. '"
'午夜'的拼写是有个G和一个H的
If we could just figure out what those letters stand for.
如果我们可以弄清楚他们代表什么
It's a sick brain, having fun,
一个不正常的大脑 在寻开心
torturing him, talking to him.
折磨他 和他说话
Scaring the hell out of him.
吓他个半死
Get him an E.E.G., left and right E.O.G.,
做脑电图 左右眼眼动电图
esophageal microphones.
食道扩音器
If this thing wants to talk, let's listen.
如果它要说话 我们就来听听
We're missing something. This is screwed-up.
我们忽略了什么 搞砸了
That's why you came up with the brain talking to the virus thing?
所以你就有了大脑和病毒对话的主意吗
I panicked, okay?
我恐慌了 行吗
Sounded cool though. They bought it.
听着很酷 他们吃这套
Oh, crap.
倒霉
Another reason I don't like meeting patients.
我不喜欢见病人的另一个原因
If they don't know what you look like, they can't yell at you.
他们要是不认识你 就不会冲你吼
Here we go.
现在开始
How can you just sit there?
你怎么能安然坐在这里
If I eat standing up, I spill.
如果我站着吃 会撒出来
Our son is dying, and you could care less.
我们儿子快死了 你怎么能无动于衷
We're going through hell. You're doing nothing?
我们遭受磨难 你却无所事事
I'm sorry. You need to vent. I understand.
对不起 你需要发泄 我理解
Don't be condescending.
不用充好人
You haven't checked in on him once.
你从来都没有去看过他
Blood pressure is 110 over 70.
血压是110 70
His shunt is patent,
他的引流管放置于右侧脑室
The E.K.G. Shows a normal Q. R.S.
心电图显示正常QRS波群
With deep-wave inversions throughout both limb and precordial leads.
肢导和胸导T波倒置
L.F. T.'s are elevated, but only twice the normal range.
肝功能指标上升 但只高出一倍
Oh, yeah. And he's hearing voices.
对了 他还幻听
Go hold his hand.
去握着他的手
Go on. I'll bus your tray.
去吧 我替你们还餐盘
Got any sample bags on you?
你带取样袋了吗
I don't believe you.
真搞不懂你
You're gonna run D.N.A. Tests?
你要拿他们的DNA去比对吗
Their son is deathly ill.
他们儿子病得很严重
I know. It's terrible.
我知道 这样不对
But the fact is, if I don't keep busy with trivial things like this,
但如果我不注意这些小细节
I'm afraid I might start to cry.
我都要愁哭了
You're an ass.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah? You want to double the bet?
是吗 赌注加倍好吗
General Hospital is on channel 6.
"综合医院"在第六频道播出呢
Dan's brain's not showing channel 6 right now.
丹的脑部不会在第六频道显示出来
Only mush.
只有一团乱
No epileptiform activity.
没有癫痫的症状
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Waiting for C.B.C. And CHEM-7.
等全血球计数和7项化学指标测试的结果
Good. Run D.N.A. On these.
很好 将DNA做下比对
What's this?
这是什么
Parents' coffee cups.
他父母喝过的咖啡杯
I can't believe you.
我搞不懂
I've had this conversation once already.
这话我刚刚已经说过一遍了
If you've got something else to do, do it. Otherwise, do this.
除非你有别的发现 不然照我的话做
Dr. House.
豪斯医生
Hey. Mr. Funsten.
你好 福斯丁先生
I was wondering when you'd be back. You got some papers for me?
刚在想你什么时候回来 这是给我的文件吗
You've caused me considerable mental distress.
你把我搞得郁闷死了
I certainly hope so.
希望我有这能耐
What? Too cheap to get your lawyer to serve it for you,
干嘛 是请不起律师呢
or is it just more fun this way?
还是为了好玩 亲自拿来
I'm obviously prepared to consider a settlement.
我已经想好解决办法了
You have gonorrhea.
你有淋病吧
No, I don't.
我没有
Well, maybe you're right, but I have the lab result says you do.
随你怎么说 化验结果显示你有
Could be a false positive,and normally I'd run a second test,
可能是假阳性 通常我会帮人做第二次检测
but since you're here, I'll just go with the first.
但既然你在这儿 我想就不用再检查了
You're just trying to scare me.
你在吓唬我
It's reportable, you know. Public health issue.
这是需要报告的 事关公众健康问题
I'll be sure to let my wife know.
我会告诉我妻子的
Don't bother yourself.The state will call for you.
别那么麻烦 州里会帮你打电♥话♥的
If you're clean, I'm sure it'll all blow over. No big deal.
如果你是清白的 那就没事了 没什么大不了
There's an easy way to find out.
有个很简单的方法
Get one of your doctors to run a test.
找个给你看过病的医生 检查一下
Uh-uh.
等等
These are mine now.
现在 这是我的了
I'll see you in court.
法庭上见啦
West Nile negative. Not surprising
西尼罗河病毒检测室呈阴性 不奇怪啊
since not too many mosquitoes passing through Jersey in December.
泽西岛十二月份又没有很多蚊子
No eastern encephalitis.
东方型马脑炎也是阴性
You guys aren't gonna believe this.
你们不会相信的
What's that?
怎么啦
House is right. The father's not the father.
豪斯是对的 他爸爸不是他的亲生父亲
Dude doubled up on me.
他还把赌注加倍了
You're not gonna believe this.
你也不会相信
The mother's not the mother either.
他妈妈也不是他亲生母亲
It's not a good idea to move your son in his condition.
这种情况下 我们不建议您的孩子办理转院
We just want a second opinion.
我们想听听别的医生的意见
We need an answer.
我们想知道明确的结论
You idiots.You lied to me.
你们这两个笨蛋 为什么骗我
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表