What? Don't move.
什么 别动
Did I bore you in there?
我是不是让你觉得很无聊呢
What? Uh, no. Not- Not really.
什么 没有 真没有
Are you tired?
你累吗
Sometimes. He never sleeps. Of course he's tired.
时而 他一点儿觉没睡 当然疲劳了
Right now. At this moment.
现在 此时此刻
Are you tired? No. No.
你累吗 不 不累
That twitch in your leg. Did you feel that?
那让你腿部抽动 你感觉到了吗
Didn't hurt. His leg twitched. I don't see what
不疼吗 他的腿抽搐 我不明白这
It's called a myoclonic jerk.
这是种叫做肌阵挛的现象
It's very common when you're falling asleep.
很常见 经常发生在睡眠时候
Respiration rate falls,
呼吸率下降
and the brain sometimes interprets this as the body dying,
大脑以为身体在衰竭而作出的条件反射
so it sends a pulse to wake it up.
释放出醒来的讯号♥
So? So, he's not asleep.
那又怎样 所以他睡不着觉
He's awake.
一直醒着
Admit him.
收他住院
I recognize that loopy "G. '"
我认得那个圈圈G
So, what does the jerk tell us?
那么 混♥蛋♥是怎么说的
Nothing good. The brain's losing control of the body.
没什么好消息 大脑在丧失对身体的控制
Can't order the eyes to focus,
不能控制眼睛聚焦
regulate sleep patterns or control muscles.
也不能控制正常的睡眠模式以及肌肉
A movement disorder or a degenerative brain disease.
不是运动功能紊乱就是脑功能衰竭
Either way,
不管是哪种病
this kid's gonna be picking up his diploma in diapers
这孩子都将要穿着尿布
and a wheelchair.
坐着轮椅去领毕业证书了
Maybe not that bad. Could be an infection.
可能没那么严重 或许只是感染了
You wish. No fever, no white count.
一厢情愿 没有发烧 也没有白细胞增长
Anyone think this differential diagnosis might be compromised
有人认为这个鉴别诊断可能会有问题吗
because we don't have an accurate family history?
因为我们没有病人准确的家庭患病史
I took an accurate family history.
我拿到了准确的家庭患病史
You didn't even take an accurate family.
你甚至没见到准确的家庭
His father's not his father. Why would you say that?
他父亲不是生父 为什么这么说
Thirty percent of all dads
大约有百分之三十的父亲
don't realize they're raising someone else's kid.
不知道自己养了别人的孩子
False paternity's more like 10%.
错误的父子关系大概只有一成左右
That's what our moms would like us to believe.
妈妈更喜欢这种说法
Who cares?
有什么关系呢
If he got it from his parents,
如果是从他父母那儿遗传过来的
they'd both be dead.
父母应该都已经死掉了
Can we get on with the differential diagnosis?
我们可以继续这个鉴别诊断了吗
Fifty bucks says I'm right.
50块钱赌我是对的
I'll take your money. Hit a nerve?
我一定赢你 说到你痛处了吗
Don't worry. I'm sure the guy who tucked you in was your daddy.
别担心 我确定抚养你长大的是你亲生父亲
Make it a hundred.
加注到100块
What about leukoencephalopathy in a 16-year-old?
16岁得脑白质病的想法怎么样
It doesn't necessarily have to be that bad.
不一定非得是重病
If we exclude the night terrors, it could be something systemic.
如果不考虑夜惊 可能是一种系统疾病
His liver, kidneys.
他的肝脏 肾脏
Something outside the brain. Yes.
除了大脑意外的器官 好样的
Feel free to exclude any symptom if it makes your job easier.
排除所有的症状 你的工作就轻松了
Night terrors were anecdotaly.
夜惊可能是杜撰出来的症状
He could've had a bad dream.
他可能是做了一个噩梦而已
No Parents said he was conscious during
不对 他的家长说在夜惊的时候他意识清醒
and didn't remember anything afterwards.
之后就什么都不记得了
That's a night terror. Parents said?
那正是夜惊 家长说的吗
That's a good point.
说的好
Before we condemn this kid,
在我们判决这个孩子之前
maybe we should entertain
或许我们首先应该认同一下
Dr. Chase's skepticism.
奇斯医生的怀疑精神
I want a detailed polysomnograph.
我想要一个份详细的睡眠记录
If he's having night terrors,
如果他真的夜惊
I want to see them.
我要亲眼所见
I usually don't move during night terrors.
通常夜惊时我不会乱动的
I'm not restraining you for them.
不是因为那个把你捆起来的
E.E.G. revealed abnormalities in your brain-
脑电图显示了你脑中的异常情况
caused nerve damage in your toes.
导致你的脚趾神经受损
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Fixing it. Can I talk to my parents?
修好它 我能和我爸妈谈谈吗
Oh, they know all about this.
他们已经同意了
I'd really like to see them.
我特别想见见他们
Please. I'd really like them here.
求你了 我特别希望他们能在这儿
This is gonna hurt, Dan.
会很疼的 丹
Oh. Oh, God.
哦 天啊
That's a night terror.
那是夜惊的症状
We did a C. T.,
我们做了CT透视
M.R.I., C.B.C.,
核磁共振 全部血细胞计数
CHEM-7 and chest X-ray.
血液电解质测试 还有胸部X光透视
All the tests came back normal.
所有这些测试结果显示正常
There's nothing to explain his symptoms.
无法解释他的症状
Okay, but let's pretend there's something and go from there.
好吧 那咱们只能假设出问题了
Who sees something on this M.R.I.?
谁能看出核磁共振图像上有什么异常之处
No lesions in the white matter. No structural abnormalities.
白质没有损伤 也没有结构异常
No space-occupying tumors.
没有无压♥迫♥性肿块
He's 16, so he should have an absolutely pristine brain.
他才16岁 大脑未发育完全
The smallest thing is abnormal.
最小的异常都有问题
Meningeal enhancement.
脑膜增生
My bet is viral meningitis. Excellent.
我认为是病毒性脑膜炎 很好
Do you see what he did there?
你们看见人家怎么做的了吗
Took a small clue that there's a neurological problem
根据一点证明是神经问题的小线索
and wasn't afraid to run with it.
进行大胆地猜想
There's no evidence of meningitis on that M.R.I.
核磁共振没有显示脑膜炎的症状
No, there's not. He's completely wrong.
没错 是没有 他完全说错了
Then what clue are you talking about?
那你说的线索是哪个
He knew that I saw something on the M.R.I.,
他知道我从核磁共振上看出了些问题
so he figured there must be something there and took a guess.
所以他觉得一定是有问题 于是就猜了猜
Clever, but also pathetic. So what did you find?
聪明 反被聪明误 那你发现了什么
Take a close look at the corpus callosum.
仔细看看胼胝体
Looks okay. Are we all looking at the same thing?
没问题啊 咱们看的是同一个东西吗
Two hundred million interhemispheric nerve fibers.
两亿个脑半球之间的神经元
The George Washington Bridge between the left and right side of the brain.
连接左右脑的华盛顿桥
It's subtle.
很精巧的
There's some bowing. There.
胼胝体有些弯曲 就在那
An upward arch. Are you guessing?
向上拱起 你是猜的吗
Yes.
是
Too bad. You're right. He probably just moved.
很遗憾 猜对了 他可能只是动了一下
Nobody stays perfectly still for the entire M.R.I.
整个核磁共振检查中没人能保持完全静止
Yeah. Probably got restless and shifted
对 估计他躺得不耐烦了然后把自己
one hemisphere of his brain to a more comfortable position.
一侧的脑半球移到了个更舒服的位置
Something is pushing on it.
有东西压住了胼胝体
If there was bowing, could be a tumor.
如果有弯曲的话 可能是肿瘤
Do you see a tumor on this M.R.I.?
你在核磁共振上看见肿瘤了吗
No, but I don't see any bowing either.
没有 可我也没看见弯曲
There's no tumor. Just a blockage causing pressure
没有肿瘤 只是阻塞导致颅内压力
causing symptoms.
然后出现症状
Today, night terrors. Tomorrow, he's bleeding out of his eyes.
今天是夜惊 明天就是眼睛出血
Get him a radionucleotide cisternogram.
给他做一个放射核甘脑池显像图
I guarantee you'll see a blockage.
保证你们会看到阻塞
Okay.
没事的
Easy.
放松
Okay. Squeeze my hand.
乖 抓住我的手
All right. Squeeze hard.
没事的 抓紧
All right.
没事的
Now I'm injecting a material that's
我在注射一种以放射性同位素
tagged with a radioisotope.
为标记的物质
It's gonna enter your spine and travel up to your brain.
它会进入你的脊椎 流入大脑
It'll make you able to think deep thoughts,
它会让你思维变得深沉
run a hundred miles an hour.
每小时跑100米
Easy.
放松
Their eyes aren't the same color, but that fleck in the eyes-
他们眼睛的颜色不同 不过眼睛里那个斑点
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表