I want her to stay.
我要她留下
Well, she can stay. You do the talking.
她可以留下 但是你来回答问题
Why'd you come to the clinic this morning?
你今早为何来门诊
Uh, about six months ago, I started grinding my--
大概6个月前 我开始磨...
You know. In your mouth. You chew with them.
就是嘴里面 你用来咀嚼食物的东西
Teeth.
牙
Harvey's experiencing a little nominal aphasia. Hmm.
哈维有点命名性失语症
You know, when you can't remember nouns.
记不住名词
Yeah, I think I know what nominal aphasia is.
对 我知道什么是命名性失语症
Have you had any treatment for the teeth grinding?
你治疗过磨牙吗
I went to a--
我去了
You know, they do that thing with the sharp pointy things.
他们用那个非常尖的东西做那个
Needles? Someone took your blood?
针头吗 采血吗
No. They make you breathe.
不是 他们让你呼吸
Pulmonologist?
胸肺科医生吗
No. She had this, uh--
不是 她用了某种...
She had this electrical machine.
她用了一种电子仪器
He saw an acupuncturist.
他见了一个针灸师
Do you know what the acupuncturist did?
你知道针灸师做了什么吗
She diagnosed liver chi stagnation
她诊断说是肝气郁结
And sent Harvey to a shen balancer.
让哈维去见一个安神师
He referred him to a homeopathic doctor,
他把他转给了个顺势疗法医生
Who sent him to a chiropractor.
而他让他去找推拿医师
Naturally.
这很正常嘛
The chiropractor thought it might be food sensitivity
推拿医师认为可能是食物过敏
And sent Harvey to a naturopath.
让哈维去见了自然疗法医师
The naturopath sent me back to the--
自然疗法医师又把我送回了
Back to the acupuncturist. Yes.
送回了针灸师 对
Okay. Well,
好吧
we'll need to see the records... of all of those, uh, practitioners.
我们需要看所有医生的病历
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Everything set for the angiogram?
血管造影都准备好了吗
Cameron's got the E.M.G. first. Who's that?
卡梅隆先做肌电图 那是谁
Harvey's guru.
哈维的古鲁
That's what she called herself?
她自己这么说的吗
That's what she acted like.
她表现得就像那个样子
Hi. I'm having vaginal pain.
我阴♥道♥疼
Pleasure to meet you.
幸会
My OB/GYN died recently. He was a nice man.
我的妇科医生最近死了 他人很好
Warm hands. Not anymore.
手很暖 我的手可不暖
So, does it hurt when you tinkle?
那你小便的时候疼吗
Yeah, that's when it's worst.
是 疼得更厉害
You have some vaginal tearing.
你的阴♥道♥撕裂
No sign of bruising.
没有瘀伤
No indication of trauma, forced entry.
没有外伤和强行进入迹象
Ramona, you naughty girl.
瑞蒙娜 你这个坏女孩
Either you've got yourself an 18-year-old boyfriend,
你不是找了个18岁的男友
or an 80-year-old with some little blue pills.
就是有个80岁男友 他还爱吃蓝色小药丸
Myron thought he'd just try 'em out.
玛艾隆就想试试
Lucky you. I guess.
你真"性福" 我想也是
You'd prefer it if Myron was a little...droopier?
你是否更愿意玛艾隆萎上那么一点呢
Maybe a little.
或许有点吧
We used to hold hands or read together...
我们过去常牵着手 一起看书
or watch Jeopardy.
看《机智问答》节目
I haven't seen Jeopardy in almost a month.
我都快一个月没看《机智问答》了
Have you talked to him about this?
你和他谈过这个吗
You try talking a 73-year-old out of sex.
你试试说服一个73岁的人放弃性生活
With all these male enhancements,
有了那些重振雄风的东西
the pressure to put out's incredible.
说服他们放弃是不可能的
It's worse than high school.
欲望比年轻气盛的时候还要强烈
He doesn't get what he wants from me,
如果他无法从我身上满足所需的话
he'll get it from Connie in the corner condo.
就会去找街角公♥寓♥的康妮偷腥
She's dying her hair red. Major league slut.
她把头发染成红色 真是个老荡♥妇♥
Here's a prescription for vaginal estrogen suppositories.
我给你开个阴♥道♥雌激素栓剂的处方
It'll help with the lubrication.
能帮助润滑
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe you could give Myron a prescription--
或许你能给玛艾隆也开个方子
something weaker than he's got now.
用点药性稍微弱点的药
Tell him it's better for his heart. He'd buy that.
只要告诉他这有利于他的心脏 他会相信的
You can't tell him the truth so you want me to lie to him?
你没办法对他说实话 所以要我骗他
Would you? Close your legs.
可以吗 把腿并拢
Nerves stimulate muscles to move
人的神经系统通过产生微弱电流
by creating a small electrical current.
来刺♥激♥肌肉的运动
The machine will measure that.
这仪器能检测到这种电流
And I will insert this needle into various muscles
我会用针♥刺♥入不同的肌肉
and ask you to flex.
让你做一些屈曲运动
Sometimes it can be painful.
有时候会很痛
Let me know. I can pull back. No
告诉我 我就拔♥出♥来♥ 不
I mean, it's okay.
我是说 没关系
Okay. Put your arm out to the side.
好吧 把你的手伸出来
You all right? I'm good.
你没事吧 没事
You don't have to stop.
不必停
Raise your arm over your head.
把手举过头顶
The E.M.G. was clean.
肌电图检查没问题
Based on this history,
根据诊疗史来看
it's either toxic herbs from the homeopath,
可能是顺势疗法医生给他服用了有毒性的草药
spinal damage from the chiropractor,
也可能是中医推拿师造成了脊椎损伤
infection from a needle that the acupuncturist
也可能是针灸医师不小心用了
accidentally let sit in eye of newt,
扎过蝾螈眼睛的针头引起的感染
or the shen balancer--
又或者那个安神师
What the hell is a shen,
"神"到底是个什么玩意儿
and how come it's lopsided?
怎么会不安
The only abnormal test result we found was on the echo report.
我们只在超声波检查中发现了异常
Mitral valve prolapse.
二尖瓣脱垂
Hang up a shingle
挂个小招牌
and condemn the narrowness and greed of Western medicine.
抨击西医的局限性
You can make a damn fine living.
你们就能大发了
Clots form on the faulty valve,
病变的瓣膜上出现血栓
get sent to the brain, voil- stroke.
血栓脱落造成脑栓塞 因而引起中风
Of course, no harm, no foul.
是啊 反正治不死人
Just taking a few bucks from superstitious idiots, right?
不过是从迷信的白♥痴♥手里赚些钱而已
Could also be an aneurysm due to trauma.
也可能是由外伤引起的动脉瘤
Trauma? From what, the chiropractic treatments?
哪里来的外伤 难道是被推拿师弄伤的
It's bacterial endocarditis, an infected valve.
是细菌性心内膜炎 瓣膜感染了
We should do blood cultures.
我们应该做血液培养
The six months that he had with these charlatans...
他看了六个月的庸医
might have been better spent going to someone
还不如找个切合实际
who looks at things that exist in the real world.
相信科学的医生呢
But that's just me being all narrow again.
不过这又是鄙人狭隘的想法
I noticed a small bruit
我给哈维检查时
when I listened to Harvey's left carotid.
发现左侧颈动脉有杂音
You could hear that if he had an aneurysm from trauma.
这种杂音很可能是由外伤引起的动脉瘤引起的
An aneurysm would have shown on the angiogram.
血管造影能看出是否有动脉瘤
No. Not necessarily.
未必 不一定
Quite a dilemma.
左右为难啊
Oh, great pool-hall oracle, grant me guidance.
神奇的水晶球 为我指明方向吧
Do we go with Foreman's theory,
我们是该相信福曼
which is at least marginally supported by medical test results,
那套基于各项医学检测结果而提出的看法呢
or Chase's theory,
还是该相信奇斯
that is completely unsupported by medical evidence?
虽然那是完全没有医学根据的奇思妙想
What to do?
请明示
The guy obviously broke his jaw somehow.
不管怎样 那家伙的下巴明显骨折过
Who knows what other trauma he's suffered?
说不定还有别的什么外伤
We should do the angiogram again.
我们应该再做一次血管造影
And all signs point to--
所有的迹象都表明
Ah. Sorry, Chase. The gods have spoken.
抱歉 奇斯 天神发话了
Start Harvey on blood thinners and antibiotics.
给哈维上血液稀释剂和抗生素
Wow. Yeah, I get it. House is adorable.
哇 我明白了 豪斯是多么可爱啊
I just want to hold him and never let go.
我真想牢牢握住他 永不分离
My God! What the hell are you doing?
天呐 你在干什么呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表