What's so great about you is you always think you're right.
你最妙的就是这笃定自己没错的神气劲
And what's so frustrating
最气人的是
about you is you are right so much of the time.
大部分时间你还真没错
You are brilliant,
你才华横溢
funny, surprising, sexy.
幽默 不单调 还很性感
But with you, I was lonely.
但跟你在一起 我很孤独
And with Mark, there's room for me.
跟马克呢 就还能保留自我
Okay.
懂了
I want to run something by you.
我有事跟你说
I will not have sex with you! Not again.
我不会再跟你上♥床♥了 再也不了
It was miserable that first time.
第一次就够糟的了
All that desperate administrative need.
你们管理层真是饥不择食
Stacy's husband is going
史黛西的丈夫
to need close monitoring at the hospital,
需要留院密切观察
and since we can definitely use her back here,
而医院肯定用得上她
I've offered her a job-- general counsel.
我准备雇她做法律顾问
Did she say yes?
她答应了吗
She said only if it was okay with you.
她说你同意她才来
Yes or no?
你同不同意啊
Fine. Good.
行啊 好
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表