我们必须得进行移植手术 不行
You said it. If Keith's symptoms had an environmental cause,
你说了 如果凯斯的症状是环境因素造成的
they would have disappeared as soon as he got here.
那他到这的时候就应该消失了
They've only gotten worse.
病情却越来越重
If the food here wasn't one step below Riker's Island,
如果这儿的饭菜比雷克岛监狱好那么丁点
he would've gotten better.
他的情况就会好点
He's lost 14 pounds Sure.
他减重了14磅 当然
This is nothing but a dietary thing.
原来都是饮食的问题
Naphthalene is a gas, a fat-soluble gas.
樟脑是脂溶性气体
Kid breathes it in, it gets stored in his fat cells.
病人吸入气体 就在他的脂肪细胞中囤积下来
Outside the hospital,
没进医院时
his body burned protein and carbs for energy.
他的身体依靠消耗蛋白质和碳水化合物提供能量
And the naphthalene stayed in fat.
但是樟脑留在脂肪细胞中
But once the car accident put
但是车祸后
him in the hospital and he started losing weight,
他住院并开始减重
his body had to get its energy somewhere else.
他的身体只能从别处获得能量
It started to burn fat.
于是开始燃烧脂肪
The floodgates opened.
闸门打开了
The poison poured into his system.
毒气进入他的循环系统
So getting away from the poison is what poisoned him?
那你是说离开毒源反而害了他吗
Getting away from his dad's meat loaf is what's killing him.
不让他吃他爸做的肉馅饼才害了他
You wanna explain to me why you stopped the surgery?
你准备好给我解释阻止手术的原因了吗
Oh, my God! My God.
我的天呐
I want him locked up! Hey.!
我要告你 嘿
Take it easy.
不要激动
Your cat did not die of old age.
你家的猫不是老死的
It died of massive internal bleeding and acute liver failure...
它是死于樟脑中毒引发的
caused by naphthalene poisoning.
大面♥积♥内出血和急性肝衰竭
The exact same thing your son has.
和你儿子的病因完全一样
You lie to me, you mess up my son's surgery,
你对我撒谎 你搅黄我儿子的手术
and now you expect me to trust you?
现在你还指望我会相信你吗
Give me 24 hours.
给我24个小时
We'll pump your son full of calories-
我们给你儿子足够的卡路里
That liver is going to somebody right now.
那个肝脏已经给别人了
We're doing that surgery.
我们要做手术
You do the surgery, you'll be killing a mother of four.
你要做了 就等于杀了四个孩子的母亲
Father of three.
三个孩子的父亲
I was guessing. Like you are now?
我猜的 现在也是吗
Naphthalene poisoning is the best explanation
樟脑中毒是我们
we have for what's wrong with your son.
能做出的最合理的诊断
It explains the internal bleeding,
它能解释内出血
the hemolytic anemia, the liver failure.
溶血性贫血和肝衰竭的原因
It also predicts what'll happen next.
下面的故事也就可想而知了
If you do the surgery,
如果你执意做手术
he's gonna lay on that table for 14 hours...
他要被扔在手术台上14个小时
while his body continues to
继而消耗更多的脂肪
burn fat and release poison into his system.
排放出更多的毒素
Either way, I did you a favor.
不管怎样 我帮你个忙
He's awake now. You've got a chance to say good-bye.
他现在醒了 去和他临终道别吧
I think you should trust Dr. House.
我认为你应该相信豪斯医生
Give the liver to the other guy.
把肝脏让给别人
Watch out.
小心
I.N.R.'s down and his red count is climbing.
凝血酶比值下降 红细胞数量上升
Means you made the right call.
你的决定是对的
His liver is healing. He's gonna be just fine.
他的肝功能在恢复 他没事了
You made it a week.
你坚持了一周
And won my prize.
还赢了我的奖励
Congratulations. Cuddy's a sucker.
祝贺你 卡迪是个笨蛋
I would've done it for two weeks off.
其实只要两周不出门诊就行
Yeah, it was a piece of cake.
是啊 小菜一碟
You learn anything?
有什么收获吗
Yeah.
有
I'm an addict.
我是个瘾君子
Okay.
好吧
I'm not stopping.
我不会戒药的
There are programs.
有不少戒药项目
Cuddy would give you the time.
卡迪会给你时间
You could get on a different pain management regimen.
你能找到新方法来抑制疼痛
I don't need to stop.
我不需要戒药
You just said-
你刚说
I said I was an addict. I didn't say I had a problem.
我说我是个瘾君子 可没说这是问题
I pay my bills. I make my meals. I function.
我花钱买♥♥药 自己做饭 我能工作
Is that all you want? You have no relationships.
这就是你想要的 你都没什么朋友
I don't want any relationships.
我不想要朋友
You alienate people.
你故意疏远别人
I've been alienating people since I was three.
从三岁开始我就这样了
Oh, come on! Drop it.
行了 别这样
You don't think you've changed in the last few years?
你不觉得你已经变了吗
Well, of course I have.
当然
I've- I've gotten older, my hair's got thinner.
我老了 头发稀疏了
Sometimes I'm bored. Sometimes I'm lonely.
有时我觉得无聊 有时我觉得孤独
Sometimes I wonder what it all means.
有时我质疑活着的价值
No, I was there.
不 我见证了一切
You are not just a regular guy who's getting older.
你不只是变老了那么简单
You've changed. You're miserable, and you're afraid to face yourself.
你变了 你痛苦异常 不敢面对自己
Of course I've changed!
我当然变了
And everything's the leg?
都是因为腿吗
Nothing's the pills? They haven't done a thing to you?
和药没有关系吗 他们对你毫无作用吗
They let me do my job.
他们让我静心工作
And they take away my pain.
让我远离疼痛
How'd it go?
谈得怎么样
He admitted he's addicted to the narcotics.
他承认他对麻醉剂上瘾
Well, admitting you have a problem
向你承认只是
is the first And he says it's not a problem.
第一步 他说这不是问题
Maybe it's not.
也许真不是问题
What do I know?
我不知道
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
Nothing. Done enough damage.
什么都不干 够焦头烂额的了
Better hope he never finds out that that was your idea.
最好别让他知道这是你的主意
He'd never believe it.
他不会信的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表