but it doesn't prove an epidemic.
但不能证明是传染病
How many do?
几个才够
Get up!
起来
We're going hunting.
我们去打猎
For what?
猎什么
Wabbits.
病毒
Hi.
你好
Bye.
再见
He's screaming, he's fine.
他哭了 没事的
Good looking baby.
多漂亮的宝贝儿
Oh, sorry, wrong room.
对不起 走错房♥间了
We'll see you later.
回头见
12 rooms, that's it?
12个病房♥ 是吗
Yep.
没错儿
We've definitely checked the whole floor.
我们检查了整层
Good news, no epidemic.
好消息 没有传染病
Tragic, huh?
杯具啊 不是吗
Overflow rooms, third floor.
查查其他楼层的病房♥ 3层
This imaginary infection has spread to the next floor?
这个想象中的传染病蔓延到下一层了吗
We were just going to call.
我们正打算打电♥话♥
Did he get hot all of a sudden?
他是突然发烧的吗
Yeah.
是的
Almost there.
快到了
Don't worry, we're almost there.
别担心 快到了
Excuse me!
打扰了
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Intake sent you up here?
接待处让你们上来的吗
Yeah, my wife's contractions are less than...
是的 我太太的宫缩少于...
Yeah, Intake messed up.
接待处搞错了
I'm very, very sorry.
我很抱歉 非常对不起
Nurse Alpret will arrange for an ambulance
阿尔普莱特护士会安排救护车
to take you to Princeton General.
送你们去普林斯顿总院
The maternity ward is temporarily closed.
妇产科临时关闭
We have to leave?!
我们非走不可吗
Yes, I am very sorry.
是的 我很抱歉
Why are you doing this?
为什么这么做
You'll be there very, very soon.
你们很快就能到那里
Happy now?
现在满意了
No. But I am interested.
不 不过我感兴趣了
Three sick babies, and a fourth showing early symptoms.
三个发病婴儿 第四个出现早期症状
How bad?
有多糟糕
Spiking fevers.
高烧
BP's plummeting.
血压下降
They're barely able to keep systolic up;
几乎无法维持心脏收缩
at this rate, they'll be dead in a day.
照这个速度 一天之内就会死亡
Where did this come from?
婴儿来自哪里
Two delivery rooms, four different maternity rooms,
2个产房♥ 4个产后病房♥
no common personnel and no common equipment.
没有公共人员 没有共用仪器
Well, there's gotta be something in common.
好吧 肯定有什么是共同的
Yeah. That would be the difference between an epidemic and a coincidence.
没错 这就是传染病和巧合的区别
I'm putting a team together.We're going to start swabbing.
我组织一队人 开始消毒
What's she gonna swab?
消毒什么
Every respirator,
医院的每个呼吸器
sink, vent, drain in the entire hospital?
水槽 通风口 下水道吗
That'll take months.
要干上几个月呢
A needle in a haystack.
大海捞针啊
It's worse than that.
比这还糟
We don't even know what's the needle we're looking for.
我们都不知道要找的是不是针
Then why'd you let her go do it?
那你为什么还让她去做
Because the hospital's her baby,
因为医院是她的孩子
and her baby's sick.
孩子病了
If she doesn't solve this soon, her head's going to explode,
要是不马上解决 她会发火的
and I don't want to get any on me.
我可不想被连累到
So let's figure out what's in the haystack.
所以 让我们看看到底是什么
Differential diagnosis, people.
鉴别诊断
Parasite.
寄生虫
Spreading too quickly.
传播的太快了
Next?
下一个
Virus?
病毒呢
Kids are too sick, and the blood tests show no lymphocytosis.
孩子们病很重 验血也没有淋巴球增多
And they're not responding to a cycle of avirarapovirin.
而且他们对利巴韦林没反应
If it's some other virus, we'll never find it in time, anyway.
如果是其他病毒 我们也无法及时找到它
Which leads us to bacterial infection.
所以我们应该考虑细菌性感染
It's not responding to broad-spectrum antibiotics,
孩子们对广谱抗生素没反应
so we've got something resistant.The usual suspects.
因此是耐药菌株 比较常见的怀疑对象
MRSA. It's always MRSA in hospitals.
抗甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌 医院里总会有
Maybe a contaminated food or water source?
也许是污染的食物或者水源呢
Pseudomonas
绿脓杆菌
Vre?
抗万古霉素肠球菌
H-Flu.
H流感
Okay, those are the big ones.
好吧 这些是可能性比较大的
Cultures will take 48 hours,might as well be post-mortem.
细菌培养要48小时 估计他们死后才能出结果
We'll start them on Vancomycin for the MRSA
给他们用万古霉素治疗抗甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌
and Aztreonam for the rest.
用氨曲南对付其它的病因
Let's get MRIs, check for abcesses or some occult infection.
去做核磁共振 检查脓肿和隐性感染
I'll be in the clinic. Grab me if you find something important.
我会在门诊 有重大发现马上通知我
Or unimportant.
不重大也行
We did a MRI on all the babies,
我们给所有婴儿做了核磁共振
and unfortunately, we didn't find anything,
不幸的是 一无所获
so we're starting him on the strongest antibiotics we've got,
我们准备开始给他用最强效抗生素
and we're hoping that that'll take care of it.
希望这能解决问题
But he's so tiny.
不过他还这么小
How sick is he?
他的病有多严重
His fever's up to 103.5 and his blood pressures 80 over 40.
他的体温是103.5度[华氏] 血压是80/40
Um, how bad is that?
很严重吗
Ah, it...
这...
It, it's low.
血压很低
The heart needs to circulate the blood.
心脏需要推动血液循环
If it's weak, oxygen isn't
如果心脏衰弱 氧气不会进到
getting to the liver, the kidneys, the brain.
肝脏 肾脏 和大脑
Um, I have to ask you something.
我想问你
Judy...
朱迪...
No, no, Kim. Let me.
不 不 金 让我说
Um, I had a cold last month,
我上个月得了感冒
and I told the doctors about it, and...
我和医生说了 然后...
Honey, this has nothing to do with you.
亲爱的 这和你没关系
Kim's right.
金说得没错
Your son was born healthy.
你儿子生下来的时候是健康的
He caught the infection after his birth.
他出生之后才被感染的
There's no reason to think he got it from you.
不可能是你传染给他的
But you don't know, I mean...
不过你不知道 我是说
You don't know how he got sick.
你不知道他是怎么得病的
Pretty standard question:
相当标准的常见问题
how sick is my child? You couldn't answer it.
我孩子的病有多严重 你居然回答不出
I answered.
我回答了
You rattled off numbers! BP, O2 stats...
你只是飞快的说了数字 血压 氧饱和度...
That's not what they need to know.
他们不想知道这些
What they need to know is the future.
他们想知道的是将要怎么样
Got a magic 8-ball?
难道你有魔力水晶球
No, just eight years of medical training.
不是 但我经过八年的医学训练
Look,
听着
I realize it's tough to break bad news to family...
我知道告诉家属坏消息很难
Not as tough as hearing it.
但比听坏消息简单多了
And I guess being the poor guy dying is toughest of all?
而且我想垂死挣扎是最难的了
No.
不是
It's easier to die than to watch someone die.
自己死比看着别人死要容易
Well, we're checking the vents,
我们正在检查通风道
it could be airborne.
疾病可能是通过空气传播的
Somebody get the sinks, too,and underneath them.
谁去检查水槽 还有下水道
I'll get it.
我去
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表