It's an enterovirus.
是一种肠道病毒
It lodges in the intestinal tract.
它寄生在肠道
Enteroviruses cause diarrhea
肠道病毒会导致成人腹泻
and flu-like symptoms in adults, maybe a rash,
以及产生一些类似感冒的症状或是皮疹
but for newborns it can be deadly.
可该病毒对新生儿是致命的
It's damaging her heart.
会损害她的心脏
Well, is there anything you can do?
你们打算怎么治疗
Viruses are more difficult to treat than bacterial infections.
病毒感染比细菌感染更难治疗
We still haven't found a cure for the common cold.
目前我们尚未发现普通感冒的治疗方法
So, there's no vaccine, or...
那没有疫苗或者...
There's a company in Pennsylvania developing an antiviral.
宾夕法尼亚有家公♥司♥研制出一种抗病毒药
It got positive results in a lab setting and
实验结果表明它有良好的疗效
we managed to get our hands on it.
而且我们已经拿到此药
Imagine not being able to touch your own baby.
试想若你无法触碰自己的孩子
Can I get your guys' help with something?
能请你们帮个忙吗
Sure.
当然
Your daughter, her...
你们的女儿 她...
Maxine.
玛克辛
That's her name.
那是她的名字
Maxine.
玛克辛
We need someone to hold Maxine off of the bed
当护士换床单时
while the nurse changes her sheet.
需要有人把玛克辛抱起来
Sure.
好的
Hey, Foreman? Got a minute?
福曼 有空吗
So, pulmonary resistance is stabilized for the two kids,
那两个孩子的肺血管阻力平稳
but BP's still...
不过血压仍然...
No news, then.
这不是新闻了
How's Cameron?
你怎么看卡梅隆
Dr. Cameron?
卡梅隆医生吗
Sure.
是的
Let's start with her,
先从她开始
and move on to all the other Camerons we know.
然后再谈我们认识的其他卡梅隆
Sorry, I'm just not used
抱歉 你关心他人
to you asking about someone's well-being.
还真让我感到有些不适应
I can understand how the question would surprise you.
我能理解对此你的惊讶
I don't quite get how it would confuse you.
不过我不理解怎会让你困惑
Why do you want to know?
为什么你想知道
Why do you want to know why I want to know?
为什么你想知道我为什么想知道
Just curious.
好奇而已
Me, too.
我也是
You don't get curious.
你没有好奇心
I'm the most curious man in the world.
我是这个世界上好奇心最强的人
Not about trivialities.
可你对日常琐事不好奇
Well, then, this must not be trivial.
这当然不是日常琐事
How is Cameron handling everything?
卡梅隆的处事能力如何
Just fine.
挺好的
Great, glad we talked.
很好 我知道了
Your husband is definitely the source of your "Mono".
是你老公给你种的"传♥单♥"(怀孕)
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Wow, I'm going to be a mom.
我要当妈妈了
Thank you so much;
太谢谢你了
I gotta get you a gift or something.
我得给你买♥♥个礼物之类的来感谢你
Sometimes the best gift is the gift of never seeing you again.
最好的礼物就是以后都看不见你
Okay, all right!
好的
But, Dr. House, you've been so awesome.
豪斯医生 你太牛了
I mean, I really, totally trust you.
我真的十分信任你
Do you think you...
你能不能...
No.
不
...could do the prenatal?
帮我做产前
No. Or deliver the baby?
不 那替我接生呢
That would be no.
答案是不行
Okay!
好吧
Chase, take a look at this.
奇斯 看看这个
Oh, God. It's good news.
天哪 是好消息
No, it's great.
不 是天大的好消息
She's doing great.
她恢复的很好
They all gone?
他们都走了吗
Hartigs are checking out right now.
哈蒂格家正在办理出院手续
You look tired.
你看起来很疲倦
Thanks.
多谢关心
It's no wonder.
这也难怪
You've had a hard time the last couple of days.
过去的这段日子你过于操劳
And you haven't?
难道你没有吗
Not like you.
跟你不一样
Anyone who's that awkward
行为举止如此怪异的人
either has no experience with death
要么没有经历过生离死别
or too much,
要么就是经历了太多
and I'm pretty sure it's not the former.
我确信不是前者
Chase told me about that idea you had:
奇斯说让父母抱着孩子
the parents holding the baby.
是你的主意
Where'd you get that?
你怎么想到的
Did you lose someone?
你是不是失去过某人
Did you lose a baby?
一个孩子吗
You can be a real bastard.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Unfinished business?
还没完吗
I'm in the haystack.
我很迷茫
Ah, because now you know you're looking for a needle.
因为你知道你是在大海捞针
Right.
是的
If I tell you to "Let it go,"
即便我说"随它去吧"
it won't make any difference, will it?
也没什么用吧
Enteroviruses are spread by humans.
肠道病毒通过人体传播
Fecal, oral usually...
通常是粪便或者唾液
could be respiratory secretions, though.
也可能是呼吸道分泌物
So, Cuddy got stool samples from the whole staff.
因此卡迪取了全院职工的粪便样本
Just wait until they come back.
现在只等化验结果
That won't do it. Why not?
没用的 为什么
The shedder, whoever he is,
无论传播者是谁
is so virulent, he must have been symptomatic.
他都应该极具毒性 会伴随有一些症状
Cuddy would have noticed him.
卡迪会注意到他的
And the babies didn't share any common personnel.
况且普通职工也无法触及这些孩子
That's what's weird.
这就是诡异之处
Yeah, yeah. That's what's weird.
是啊 是啊 真的很诡异
Can I help you?
有事吗
You saved my life.
你救了我一命
I just ran some tests.
我只是帮你做了些检查而已
Your will and determination are what saved your life.
是你的求生意志救了你
I know who I am now.
我知道我是谁
Yes, you do.
是的
And I know who I am as well.
我也清楚自己的身份
Hey, seriously, man, you're not supposed to be here.
说真的 你不该待在这里
I'm performing a delivery.
我在演习如何接生
You are.
你帮人接生吗
Patient whose prenatal care I've been handling.
我接手了病人的产前护理
Just checking her out a couple of minutes ago.
几分钟前她刚离开医院
Of course, I'll need one of you two guys to supervise.
当然接生时我需要你们中的一人协助我
When's she due?
她的预产期是什么时候
Late March.
三月底
That's five months from now.
那是五个月以后
Thank God these chairs are comfortable.
幸亏这些椅子够舒服
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表