He is not sick.
他根本没病
Dr. Riley is throwing up. He obviously can't lecture.
莱利医生呕吐不止 很明显没法讲课
You witnessed the spew? Or you just have his word for it?
你亲眼看见他吐了 还是他说的
I think I'm coming down with a little bit of the clap.
我感觉自己得了淋病
I may have to go home for a few days.
可能得回家休息几天
Dr. Riley doesn't have a history of lying to me.
莱利医生从没对我撒过谎
You said this is the fifth time he's missed a class this year.
你说过这是他今年第五次不上课了
Either he's dying or he's lying.
要么他是病入膏肓 要么就是撒谎
I'll give you two hours off clinic duty.
我免你两个小时的门诊
Fine. I'll have Cameron do it.
好 我让卡梅隆去
She loves inspiring the inspired.
她最喜欢传道授业解惑
You'll do it. Why is it always me?
得你去 为啥老是我
Because the world hates you.
因为你人缘差
Or because it's a class on diagnostics.
或者因为这是节诊断课
Pick whichever reason feeds your narcissism better.
看哪个答案更满足你的自恋心理
I'm not doing it.
老子不干
You're supposed to stop me. Renegotiate.
你该拦住我 重新谈判的
And you were supposed to keep on walking.
而你该继续往前走
Sorry. Guess we both screwed up. Go on. Do it again.
抱歉 咱俩都没按规矩来 再来
I'll do the lecture for four hours off clinic.
我去上课 免我四小时的门诊
Two. I know you'd rather spend a couple of hours
两小时 我知道你宁愿花几小时
listening to yourself than listening to patients.
听自己说话 也不愿在这儿问诊
Class starts in 20 minutes.
20分钟后开课
Dr. House, there's a patient.
豪斯医生 有病人找你
I'm outta here. Take it up with Cuddy.
我得要走了 有事儿找卡迪
Greg.
格雷戈
Hi, Stacy.
史黛西
How ya doin'?
你好吗
How am I doing?
你问我好吗
The last five years have been like--
过去这五年就好像...
You ever see those Girls Gone Wild videos?
你有没看过《美女也疯狂》[成人影片]
Your life's been like that? Or your life's been spent watching them?
你就那样活着 还是你就靠看那片活着
I have missed you.
我很想你
Is that why you're here?
所以你才来的吗
I need your help.
我是来找你帮忙的
Who am I looking at? My husband.
这是谁的病历 我丈夫的
Who is suffering abdominal pain and fainting spells.
病人感觉腹痛 并伴有间歇性晕眩
No sign of tumors, no vasculitis.
没有肿瘤 也不是血管炎
Could be indigestion.
可能是消化不良
Or maybe a kidney stone. Little one can pack a lot of wallop.
或是肾结石 小小一颗就会很痛苦
Did you think I wasn't going to get married?
你以为我不会结婚 是吗
Not to someone so poorly endowed.
至少不是跟身体这么差的
This guy's pancreas is pathetic.
这家伙胰脏太烂了
There is no kidney stone, no indigestion.
不是肾结石 也不是消化不良
Three hospitals, five doctors-- Not one of them found anything.
换了三家医院五个医生都查不出病因
Maybe there's nothing to be found.
也许本来就没什么病
Right. You suddenly trust doctors,
是啊 就好比你会突然信任医生
love puppies and long walks in the rain.
喜欢宠物和雨中散步
Walks are out.
我的腿没法散步
I was around you long enough to know when something's not right.
相处久了 对方有不对劲自然知道
Mark's had personality changes. He's acting strange, disconnected.
马克性情大变 行为古怪没有连贯性
Interesting.
有意思
Means there's either a neurological component,
就是说不是神经问题
or he's having an affair.
就是有了外遇
No affair. No nothing. He's sick.
没有外遇 什么都没有 他就是病了
I know you're not too busy. You avoid work like the plague.
我知道你不太忙 你躲工作跟躲瘟疫似的
Unless it actually is the plague.
除非真有瘟疫
I'm asking you a favor. I'm not too busy.
我请你帮忙 我是不太忙
But I'm not sure I want him to live.
但不确定想不想救他
It's good seeing you again.
很高兴再见到你
Three guys walk into a clinic.
有三个人来看门诊
Their legs hurt. What's wrong with them?
都说腿疼 会是什么病
I'm not gonna like you, am I?
你知道我不待见你的 是吧
The most likely cause of leg pain is muscle strain.
腿疼最可能的原因就是肌肉劳损
Apply heat and rest affected areas.
热敷并放松疼痛部位
Statistically, you're right. Very good.
统计学上说 你说得对 很好
My experience,
以我的经验
over half of leg pain is musculoskeletal,
半数以上腿疼都是骨骼肌系统问题
generally from excessive exercise,
一般是由于过度锻炼引起的
Twelve percent is varicose veins brought on by pregnancy,
12%是因怀孕导致静脉曲张而引起的
and most of the rest is the result of vehicular accidents.
其余大部分都是交通事故
I said three people. That's six legs.
三个人 就有六条退
So you've got three hurt jogging, two in collisions,
所以其中三条是运动过度 两条是交通意外
and one of the legs is pregnant.
还有一条是因为怀孕
What were they doing when pain presented?
疼痛发生时 他们都在干什么
I have no idea. You didn't ask? You didn't take a history?
我不知道 你没问病史吗
Of course. But all that told us is what they said happened.
当然 但所知的仅限于病人自述
Person "A", farmer, says he was fixing a fence.
病人甲 农夫 说他当时正在修栅栏
Tightness in the ankle, loss of muscle control.
突然脚踝疼痛 肌肉失去控制
Person "B", volleyball practice.
病人乙 排球运动员
Coach figured it was a pulled muscle.
教练认为是肌肉拉伤
And "C", we've got Carmen Electra golfing.
病人丙 卡门·伊莱克特拉正在打高尔夫
Yes! Whoa. You treated the Baywatch chick?
好球 你治过《海滩护卫队》里的妞吗
The Baywatch thespian. And no.
应该说是《海滩护卫队》的演员 没
I gotta disguise the identity of each of the patients,
我得假设每个病人的身份
and I got tired of using the middle-aged man.
我厌倦了总拿中年男子举例
Carmen seemed like a pleasant alternative.
卡门看来是个不错的选择
Also, she's apparently quite the golfer.
而且 她高尔夫也打得不错
In less than two hours, one of these three...
在接下来两小时内 三人中的一个...
will be tossed out of the hospital
将被扔出医院
because they were faking it to score narcotics,
因为他是装病来骗麻醉剂的
and one will be very close to death.
一人将生命垂危
Any guesses on which is which?
猜得出是谁吗
Okay, I say we start with the farmer.
好吧 先从农夫讲起
Did you hike to the fence, and how far?
你徒步走到栅栏的吗 有多远
Yes. It's about a half a mile from my farmhouse.
是的 离我的农庄差不多半英里
Where is the pain localized?
哪儿疼
It started just above my ankle, and it's radiating up.
从脚踝开始 往上都疼
So, what should we do first?
那么 我们该先做什么
Family history?
问家族病史
Indicative of leg pain? That's a very short list.
腿疼的病史 这可不多
Any history of bone cancer,
家族中有无骨癌
osteogenesis imperfecta or multiple myeloma?
成骨不全或多发性骨髓瘤病史
Could be a blood issue.
可能是血液问题
We should run a C.B.C. and a D-Dimer.
应做全血球计数和血浆D二聚体♥检♥测
And get an M.R.I.
再做个核磁共振
M.R.I. or a PET scan?
核磁共振还是PET扫描
If the problem's vascular, he's better off--
要是血管的问题 最好...
Sorry. Thanks for playin'.
抱歉 谢谢参与
Patient's dead. You killed him.
病人已死 你们害死的
We had no time to run any tests. There was nothing we could do.
根本没时间做检测 我们也无能为力
You had time to look at the leg.
至少有时间看看病人的腿
I thought we were starting with the farmer's case first.
不是说先从农夫讲起吗
We are. But if we're gonna look at a leg--
没错 不过要看腿的话...
I need you to take off your pants.
你得脱了裤子
Puncture.
有创伤
Snakebite. That would be my guess.
蛇咬的 我也会这么猜
Farmer didn't know he'd been bitten by a snake?
农夫不知道自己被蛇咬吗
That's what he said.
他是这么说的
Sudden shooting pain, tall grass. Never saw a thing.
突感刺痛 高茎草地 什么都没看见
What kind of snake? You want me to tell you
是哪种蛇 你想让我
what kind of snake it was from the shape of the hole in the leg?
单凭腿上的创口就说出是哪种蛇吗
How are we to know what kind of antivenom to use
不知道是哪种蛇的话
if we don't know what kind of snake it is?
怎么能确定用哪种抗蛇毒血清
Oh, there are people to find those things out.
会有人去找答案的
Shouldn't we wait for the Humane Society or something?
难道不该等动物保护协会之类的吗
Guy might only have a couple of hours.
那人可能仅剩几小时可活了
And while we wait for the Humane Society to show up,
等动物保护协会派人来的同时
what say we check in on the volleyball player.
不如先去看看排球运动员的情况
You have tendinitis.
你有肌腱炎
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表