Witness Protection- that's your big chance to be one.
证人保护计划 这是你当同志的好机会
You believed him? I don't know what to believe.
你信了他的话 我不知道要信什么好
You were sick.
你病得那么重
I had to make a decision. I thought you were gonna die.
我必须做出决定 我当时以为你快死了
You believed him.
你相信了他
He stopped the medicine.
他停了药
Here I am.
现在我醒了
I wanted to talk to you about this. There's nothin' to talk about.
我想和你谈谈这事 没什么好谈的
You, uh,
你...
ordered some Chinese internet health crap,
从网上买♥♥了些破中医保健品
and they sent the wrong pills, and you took 'em.
结果他们送错药 而你误吃了
Yeah, yeah. That, uh-
是的 是的 事情...
That must be it.
一定就是这样
You wanna testify?
你想去作证
Go ahead.
去吧
I told the doc. He said it's okay.
我问过医生了 他说没问题
I don't expect you to understand. I don't.
我不奢望你能理解 我不理解
All I need to know is you're my brother, Joey.
乔伊 我只需知道你是我兄弟就够了
If you think this...
如果你觉得做个...
thing, whatever, is gonna make you happy,
不管什么 只要能让你开心
then I think you should do it.
我就觉得你应该做
You should.
你应该去做
Vogler wants to fire you.
沃格勒要炒你鱿鱼
Lose the whole department.
裁掉整个科室
Good thing you fought for me though, right?
不过幸好有你为我争取 对吧
Dress was a nice move, but you gotta follow it up.
穿工作服我这一步走得不错 但你得顺势煽风点火
Nasty weekend in Vegas.
维加斯之邪恶周末
Something that shows off your real administrative skills.
展示你真正行政能力的时候
He threatened to fire me.
他威胁要开除我
I'm sorry.
对不起了
So, how long do I have?
我还能待多久
I've got a lot of personal stuff to pack up.
我有好多个人物品要收拾
And I assume you're gonna want to throw a party.
你也要办个欢送会吧
I told him I know where the bodies are buried.
我告诉他我知道他的那些肮脏内♥幕♥
The stuff he needs to know that's not in the books.
还有那些他在书本上学不到的本事
I told him he can't ditch me.
我叫他别想威胁我
He's only keeping you on
他还留着你
because you know the secret handshakes.
只是因为你知道那些秘密
He's a quick study. Six months,
但他学得快 不消六个月的功夫
he'll have the moves down. He won't need you anymore.
等他全部掌握 他就不再需要你了
I'll deal with that then. So I stay.
我到时再想办法对付 那我可以留下
Yes.
是的
But some things are going to change.
但一些事情要变一变了
Profits. New world order.
利润 新世界秩序
Everything's about profits. Yeah, that's real new.
一切围绕利润转 是啊 真新奇
You could rent out the Corvette every once in a while
你可以偶尔把你那辆克尔维特租出去
or lend it to a friend.
或者借给朋友
That would be easy, and it would be wrong.
那很容易 但很不对
But Cuddy stood up for you.
可人家卡迪为你挺身而出
To a point.
不完全是
To what point?
怎么不完全
I gotta do six more clinic hours a month. So do two of them.
我每个月要多做六小时门诊 还有他们中的两个
Why only two?
为什么只有两个
'Cause one of them's gone.
因为有一个要离开这里
I gotta fire somebody.
我必须炒掉一个人
Good morning.
早啊
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表