Dr. Lee, call 4142.
李医生 请到4142病房♥
Dr. Lee, 4142.
李医生 4142病房♥
Will it, uh, be much longer?
还要等很久吗
We'll call you when we're ready.
准备好了我们就叫你
I've been waiting almost an hour.
我都等了快一个小时了
We'll call you when we're ready.
准备好了我们就叫你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
So she's really coming back?
那么 她真要回来了吗
Who's coming back?
谁要回来
You don't know her.
你不认识
You give her a raise? Increase her benefits?
你给她加薪 还是增加福利
Don't have TiVo on this thing.
我们可没有数码录放机
Can't rewind. Shut up.
不能回放 闭嘴
You lower her hours?
减少她的工作时间吗
You don't even know her.
你都不认识她
Who is this guy? He's a patient.
这家伙是谁 是个病人
He's examining me.
他在给我做检查
He's gotta go back to work as soon as I'm done with the examination.
检查一结束 他就得回去工作
Guess I do too.
估计我也是
It's gotta be something.
一定有什么缘故
She didn't come back because she likes you.
她应该不是因为喜欢你才回来的
Wait a minute.
等等
She did come back because she likes you.
她就是因为喜欢你才回来的
You dog. You slept with her.
你这家伙 你和她上♥床♥了
Keep talking. I'll finish your exam with a prostate check.
你再说 我就给你做前列腺检查
I've agreed to take her on one date.
我答应和她约会一次
What? So, you into this girl?
什么 那么你喜欢她吗
Yes.
是
No. She-- She's not giving me any choice.
不 我 我没的选
Wait. She's making you do her?
慢着 她逼你和她上♥床♥吗
Date her.
是和她约会
Young ingenue doctor falling in love with gruff, older mentor--
年轻单纯的医生爱上年长粗鲁的导师
Her sweet, gentle nature bringing him to a closer,
她的甜蜜温柔让他愿意揭开旧伤疤
Fuller understanding of his wounded heart.
再次面对自己曾经受伤的心
Do her...
上了她吧
or you're gay.
不然你就是同志
For God's sakes.
老天
**Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G*
*相依树中 甜蜜吻拥
Grow up. And learn to harmonize.
成熟点吧 好好练练你们的和声
Damn it! I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
该死 抱歉 抱歉
Who the hell walks around with an open urine sample?
谁带着个没盖的尿液样本到处转啊
I'm sorry. I didn't-- I didn't--
对不起 我没 没
You think that was a bit of an overreaction?
你有点反应过度了吧
Well, he peed on me.
他把尿弄我身上了
I'm not into that.
难道还要我高兴不成
It's apple juice.
是苹果汁
Now go find that guy and apologize.
现在去找那个家伙 向他道歉
One more patient complaint and you're looking at a suspension.
再有一个病人投诉 你就要停职检查了
I forgive you for ruining my jacket.
我原谅你毁了我的外套
Look, you seem like a regular kind of guy--
听着 你看着像是个正常人
not the type to get another regular guy into trouble.
不是那种会给另一个正常人找麻烦的
Am I right?
我说得对吗
Twenty bucks cash if you'll stop crying.
给你20块 不要哭了
Forgive me. Yell at me.
原谅我吧 骂我吧
Just give me something I can work with, okay?
给我些回应 好吗
Game's over.
比赛结束了
You two make nice? Get a wheelchair.
你们两个和好了吗 找个轮椅来
Get this guy into the E.R. What happened?
送这个家伙去急诊室 怎么了
Right pupil's blown. Holy
右眼瞳孔扩张 天
You gave the guy a stroke?
你把他弄中风了吗
So the bear wipes himself with the rabbit.
于是狗熊拿兔子来擦屁♥股♥
Lame.
不好笑
What are you doing here? I work here.
你在这里干什么 我在这里工作
"Here" Here? In this office?
"这里"是指这里吗 这间办公室
House practically begged me to come back.
事实上 豪斯求我回来的
Please tell me you took him to the cleaners.
说吧 你是不是狠狠敲诈了一笔
Same lousy salary.
薪水还是一样低
Then why'd you do it?
那么你为何还要回来
Because this is the happiest place on Earth.
因为这是世界上最幸福的地方
Twenty-one-year-old male-- Comes in with grinding of the teeth.
21岁男性 因磨牙就诊
And House gives him a stroke. Totally blew out his pupil.
然后豪斯让他中风了 瞳孔完全放大
You scared a guy into stroking out?
你把一个家伙给吓得中风了吗
Does that surprise anyone here?
这里有人感到惊讶吗
Blown pupils usually means brain stem edema.
瞳孔放大通常意味着脑干水肿
Sure, but since he's not dead or in a coma,
没错 不过既然他没死也没昏迷
I'm going with stroke to the optic nerve.
我认为是视神经区域中风
C.T. Scan shows two things.
断层扫描显示两件事
Ischemia-- death of brain tissue.
局部缺血 脑组织死亡
Means there's been some damage, hopefully not permanent.
意味着有损伤 还好不是永久性的
And? And that's it.
还有呢 没了
There's nothing there to tell us what the underlying cause is.
单从X光片上看不出具体病因
Gotta do an M.R.I.
得做核磁共振
You're looking at the wrong part of the scan.
你看的地方不对
I'm looking at the brain. What else is there?
我在看大脑 还有什么
The jaw.
下颌
The jaw tells us why he stroked?
下颌告诉我们中风的原因吗
No, the jaw tells us why we can't do an M.R.I.
不 下颌告诉我们不能做核磁共振的原因
Unless we want his jawbone flying across the room.
除非我们想要他的下巴飞出来
Metal plate. He's had major reconstruction,
金属板 他做过大型面部重塑手术
And there's no way we're removing it,
我们没法取出它
So we're forced to be clever.
所以我们必须更聪明点
Angiogram to rule out vasculitis,
做血管造影以排除血管炎
E.M.G. for peripheral neuropathy,
做肌电图检查外周神经损伤
Tox screen to eliminate drugs,
做毒理检测毒品
And echo to rule out cardiac emboli.
超声检查以排除心脏栓塞
Dr. Cameron,
卡梅隆医生
I'd appreciate you keeping
若你能保守新合同条约不外泄
the terms of your new contract to yourself.
我将非常感激
Don't want everyone clamoring for the same perks.
别让其他人也来要同样的额外福利
What perks? Nothing you'd be interested in.
什么额外福利 你们不会感兴趣的
So it's not money, then?
那么就不是钱
Office space, insurance, parking--
办公室吗 保险 停车位
Anything he could offer you, we'd be interested in.
任何他能给你的 我们都感兴趣
He agreed to go on a date with me.
他答应和我约会一次
A date?
约会吗
Date, dinner and a movie,
约会 晚餐 看电影
Naked and sweaty, date?
脱♥光♥光 大汗淋漓那种约会吗
He only committed to the first two.
他就同意前面两项
He's so-- He's so old.
他太 太老了
And you're so young. It's a big mistake.
而你 太年轻了 是个重大错误
It's my boss.
他是我的老板
I'm allowed to sexually harass my boss.
我可以合法地性骚扰我老板
I'll arrange for the E.M.G. You will set up the angiogram.
我去安排肌电图 你准备血管造影
And you can get the blood samples,
而你去取血液样本
Patient history, patient consent.
问病史 得到病人知情同意书
Like watching an accident about to happen.
就像明知会发生一场事故 却只能坐视
Morning.
早上好
Harvey, I'm Dr. Foreman.
哈维 我是福曼医生
I'm here to discuss your case.
来询问你的病情
I'm Annette. I'm Harvey's friend.
我是安妮特 哈维的朋友
Nice to meet you.
幸会
I need your next of kin.
我需要你的近亲信息
You didn't fill that out on your intake form.
入院表上 你没有填写
Harvey's parents are dead.
哈维的父母去世了
They died two years ago in a car crash.
死于两年前的车祸
I see.
知道了
So, Harvey, you have any siblings?
那么哈维 你有兄弟姐妹吗
No. And no grandparents,
没有 没有祖父母
Or uncles or aunts.
也没有叔叔阿姨
Annette, uh, I don't want to have to ask you to leave--
安妮特 我不想让你离开
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表