No feeling. No wiggling.
没有知觉 不能动弹
Bad news is John Henry's back where he started.
坏消息是约翰·亨利又回到了原点
Good news is Hamilton looks bad.
好消息是汉密尔顿看上去灰头土脸的
Yeah, it's not whether you win or lose.
是啊 你输赢都没关系
It's whether the other guy loses.
只要别人输了就好
What was the first thing we put him on?
我们给他用的第一个药是什么
Steroids, for the pneumonia.
类固醇 治疗肺炎
Well, put him back on them. Give him 24 hours. See what happens.
好 重新给他用 观察24小时看情况
His lungs aren't great.
他肺部状况很不好
They might cause another respiratory collapse.
类固醇很可能再次引起呼吸衰竭
Sure hope not. I didn't much like that lawyer.
希望不会 我可不怎么喜欢那律师
And get an M.R.I. He already got one, and an M.R.A.
做核磁共振 已经做过 还做了血管造影
Well, obviously something is different now. Do it again.
很明显情况有变 再做一次
Chase, take care of the scan. Cameron, put him on the steroids.
奇斯负责扫描 卡梅隆给他用类固醇
We should probably talk, huh?
我们真该好好谈谈 是吧
Thin cuts. What levels?
薄切面 扫描哪里
T-9 through the cauda equina, same as the last time.
贯穿整个脊髓尾 跟上次一样
You really think House would
你觉得豪斯会同意
let Foreman out of his contract? He has to.
让福曼提前解约吗 他没得选
If he doesn't, he's telling Foreman he needs him.
不同意就表示他需要福曼
House can't handle that.
豪斯可做不到
Oh, my God.
天哪
I checked him out.
我查过他资料
He's a great doctor.
是位很不错的医生
You think he's better than I am? This about your ego?
你觉得他比我好吗 这关系你的自我认同吗
Answer the question.
回答我的问题
It's not gonna change how I think about myself.
那不会改变我的自我认同
Might affect my opinion of you,
但可能会影响我对你的看法
but that shouldn't affect your opinion of yourself.
但也不该影响你的自我认同
Now I'm getting confused.
有点儿晕
If you think he's a better doctor than I am,
如果你认为他比我好
then you should take the job.
你就该接受那份工作
Otherwise, you should get him to buy you
否则 就再让他多请你吃两三次
two or three more nostalgic lunches and then politely decline.
套老交情的美餐 然后婉拒他
It's that simple? I should just ignore the mockery and abuse?
就这么简单 我就该忍♥气吞声 忘记你的辱骂吗
Oh, how do I abuse you? How do you not?
我哪有辱骂你 你怎么没有
If I make a mistake I hold you accountable. So what?
我稍有犯错... 我对你负有责任 这样怎么了
Dr. Hamilton forgives.
汉密尔顿医生就会原谅
He's capable of moving on. That is not what he does.
他就能做到不再追究 他才不是这样
I screwed up his case.
他的病人我差点搞砸
He told me He never said you were forgiven.
他却跟我说... 他从没说过原谅你
I was there. He said it wasn't your fault.
我也在场 他只是说不是你的错
So? So, it was.
所以呢 所以那就是你的错
You took a chance. You did something great.
你冒了险 你做得很棒
You were wrong, but it was still great.
你犯过错 可结果仍然很棒
You should feel great that it was great.
病人好转 你本就应该高兴
You should feel like crap that it was wrong.
病人恶化 你就该觉得糟糕
That's the difference between him and me.
那就是我跟他的不同
He thinks you do your job, and what will be will be.
他觉得医生就是份工作 该怎样就怎样
I think that what I do and what you do matters.
我却认为当医生 一举一动都至关重要
He sleeps better at night. He shouldn't.
他晚上能夜夜安眠 他不该这样
Arteriovenous malformation.
是动静脉血管畸形
Intradural. Compressing his spine.
在硬膜内 压♥迫♥着他的脊柱
Causing his paralysis.
导致瘫痪
How could Hamilton have missed an A.V.M.?
汉密尔顿怎么会连动静脉畸形都没查出来
Well, we missed it too,
我们之前也没
'cause it wasn't there before.
因为之前并不在那里
Are you saying it just grew overnight?
你是说一夜之间长出来的
No.
不
It was on the spine. It wasn't on the M.R.I.
本来就压♥迫♥在脊柱上 只是没拍出来
Same anatomic location. It's not there.
结构位置相同 那里没有
Well, what is there? Nothing.
那里到底有什么 什么都没有
Or something that looks like nothing.
或者看上去什么都没有
Background noise. Static. Scar tissue? Inflammation?
扫描时有背景噪音 是静电干扰 是瘢痕组织 还是炎症
If it's inflammation, the steroids would've shrunk it down.
如果是炎症 类固醇早就治好了
Revealing the A.V.M.,
考虑到是动静脉畸形
which has always been there, hiding behind its own swelling.
肯定早就存在 只是被肿胀的发炎部位挡住了
We remove that, he'll walk again.
类固醇消除了炎症 就能看出来了
Dr. House.
豪斯医生
Cora's meeting me outside with the limo.
科拉在外面准备了豪华轿车来接我
I'm bein' discharged.
我终于可以出院了
Fifty bucks says I can beat you to the curb.
五十块赌我能把你打到外面
Thanks for stickin' with the case.
谢谢你没有放弃治疗
I can't do anything else.
我又不会做别的
You're much more easily amused when you can walk.
能走路了 你倒容易取悦多了
How bizarre.
多奇怪啊
I'm guessing that you weren't exactly Mr. Sunshine...
要我猜 即使你腿还没坏的时候
even before your leg got messed up.
你也不是整天笑容满面的人
I want you to have this.
我想给你这个
You can sell it if you want to.
随便你高兴卖♥♥掉还是怎样
Just promise me you won't play it.
只要你保证不吹
How many of those pills you takin'?
你那药都吃多少片了
I'm in pain.
我很痛苦
Yes.
是啊
Aren't we all?
谁不是呢
So where do you buy these things? Do they have cane stores?
你那手杖哪里买♥♥的 真有专卖♥♥店吗
Ah, don't worry about it.
别担心
You'll be jogging before you need a second one.
没等你用坏一根 你就能跑步了
See you tomorrow, Eric.
明天见 艾瑞克
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表