You. Give me that.
你 交出来
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Mrs. Miller? Your phone, young lady.
米勒小姐 手♥机♥ 拿出来
I was just switching it to silent
我只是怕有人打电♥话♥
in case someone called.
所以调静音了
No, you were cheating.
不 你在作弊
Please. Like I have to cheat
拜托 我还用作弊
Lady? I said wait!
老师 我说了等着
Give it here. Sure.
交出来吧 好吧
Love the blouse.
衬衫真好看
I-I need to use the bunk room.
我得去趟洗手间
The bathroom? Sure. In 19 minutes.
洗手间 十九分钟以后再去吧
Can't do it.
我忍♥不住了
You got a friend in the bathroom with the answers?
洗手间有人传答案吧
Fine. I'll get you an escort.
好吧 我找个人陪你去
Don't stink up till I kill you.
别吐在这儿 不然有你受的
Don't stand up.
别站起来
D.X.D.T.
D.X.D.T
Hey, he's really sick.
他真的病了
Eyes on your work. Are you all right?
别多管闲事 还好吗
What is going on? Get some help.
这是怎么了 叫人帮忙
The kid was just taking his A.P. Calculus exam,
这孩子当时正在考AP微积分
when all of a sudden he got nauseous and disoriented.
突然就觉得头晕恶心
That's the way calculus presents.
微积分本来就很恶心
Severe bradycardia.
严重的心动过缓
Heart rate's down to 48 and falling fast.
心率降得很快 已经到48了
You know the kid?
你认识?
No, he just came in.
不 刚送过来的
Mom real good looking? I... didn't notice.
他妈是美女? 我 没太注意
Then it's a mystery.
那就奇怪了
Not why he's sick,
不是说他为什么生病
but why you care so much.
是你献哪门子殷勤
Gift shop's open. Buy him a card.
礼物店开着呢 买♥♥张卡片送他吧
He's not responding to atropine.
对阿托品没反应
Boys love fart jokes.
小破孩儿竟是些屁事儿
Find one with a good fart joke.
找找是哪个蛔虫在不老实
He's a teenager. It's drugs.
年轻人嘛 嗑药了
Tell those E.R. geniuses to
告诉急诊室那些天才们
give him charcoal and naloxone.
上点儿活性炭和纳洛酮
Stop following me.
别跟着我了
His tox screen was negative.
毒理检验呈阴性
He's still whacked out.
还昏迷着呢
You don't care about the kid.
你根本不关心那孩子
You just find his illness intriguing.
只是觉得这病例很有趣罢了
His CAT scan was clean.
断层扫描没发现问题
There's no sign of infection. It's not diabetes.
没有感染的迹象 也不是糖尿病
And you don't care about him.
你根本不关心他
If that's what you wanna hear, not in the slightest.
有意思吗 我确实不关心他
Me neither. May as well be objective.
我也是 这样反而更客观
Maybe it's shigellosis.
可能是志贺氏菌
Wouldn't account for the bradycardia.
不会有心动过缓
Viral myocarditis?
病毒性心肌炎呢
Wouldn't account for the whacked out.
与昏迷症状不符
So, what's the differential for a negative tox screen?
毒理检测阴性说明什么
He was clean.
他没吸毒
Unless someone screwed up the test.
或者有人把检测搞砸了
That never happens.
不太可能
Or he O.D.'d on something we didn't test for.
或者他摄入过量的药物我们没检查过
1,4-Butanediol would give you these symptoms.
1,4-丁二醇也可以导致这些症状
That's a new one. Copy machine toner.
新见解 复印机的调色剂
Same punch as G.H.B.
效果和GHB差不多
A little pricier. Way more dangerous.
小贵了一点儿 但危险性高多了
On the other hand, it is legal.
但它是合法的
I want you to go to his house and find his stash.
你去他家找找他把这东西♥藏♥哪了
I'll bet you know all the good hiding spots.
你肯定知道藏这种东西的好地方
Actually, I never did drugs.
我从来没吸过毒
Better go with him. In case he gets high.
最好跟他一块去 省得他磕嗨了
How much atropine is the kid getting? One ml
他用了多少阿托品 一毫升
Make it two. In case he needs his heart later on.
加到二毫升吧 有备无患
Matt, did you take any drugs this morning?
马特 你早上磕过药吗
Pencils down.
绝对没有
Can you squeeze my fingers for me?
能捏捏我的手指吗
Did anyone give you anything to help with the math test?
有人给你什么东西考前提神吗
Matt? I told you. He doesn't take drugs.
马特 告诉过你 他不吸毒的
Ms. Davis, all parents think that about their children,
戴维斯夫人 全天下的父母都这么想
and they're usually wrong.
但往往事与愿违
I gave my mum a little trouble when I was his age.
我这么大的时候 也有过这种经历
I turned out okay. Even she thought so.
最后还是步入了正途 老妈也能理解
I know my kid.
我了解我的孩子
The fact that you did drugs doesn't mean he did.
你磕过药不意味着他也一样
Did he go anywhere last night?
他昨天晚上出去过吗
No, he was home studying.
没 一直在家学习
Any friends come over to help him?
他有朋友来你家吗
And bring him drugs? Is that what your friends did?
带毒品给他吗 你朋友就是这样干的吗
Ms. Davis.
戴维斯夫人
Look, I tested him myself. The home kit.
我检查过 是家庭工具包
I took some hair off his brush.
我从梳子上取了他的头发
I didn't want him to know about it, because I do trust him.
我不希望他知道这些 我真的信任他
Then why did you test him?
那你为什么还要检查
All he did last night was
他昨天晚上除了学习
study and argue about his college interviews.
就是在和我争论大学面试的事
He wants to be himself
他想像平常样子打扮
No haircut, ratty old clothes.
不理发 穿破破烂烂的衣服
That'll go over big.
现在很流行这个
Then we both gave up and went to bed. That's it.
然后我们就上♥床♥睡觉了
Has he ever had any problems like this before?
他以前有过类似的症状吗
Any family history?
有家族病史吗
No, it's just me and Matt.
没 家里只有我和马特两个人
Diazepam. Ten milligrams, stat. Right.
立刻注射10毫克安定
What's going on? Just taking some precautions.
怎么了 只是以防万一
He's seizing. Help me hold him.
他抽搐了 帮我抱住他
Stay cool, mate. We'll calm you down.
镇定 伙计 我们会帮你静下来的
This room is way too clean for a teenage boy.
对十几岁男孩子来说 这屋子太整洁了
You know why House thinks I'm a druggie?
知道为什么豪斯觉得我吸毒吗
This is gonna be a racial thing, isn't it?
种族歧视 对吧
Same reason he thinks this kid overdosed.
和他觉得这孩子是嗑药过头是一样的原因
When you're a drug addict, you wanna believe everyone else is too.
瘾君子觉得世人皆是如此
He's not addicted. He has to take drugs.
他不是上瘾 他是不得以而食之
The definition of an addict.
瘾君子就是这么定义的
He's in pain. And addicted to pain killers.
他很疼 所以对止疼药上瘾
What a coincidence!
多巧啊
You really never did any drugs?
你真没吸过毒吗
Now this is gonna be a racial thing.
这才是种族歧视
Deflecting a personal question with a joke.
用玩笑来回避私人问题
Gee, who do I know that does that?
让我想起谁来着
Yeah, I'm just like him.
没错 我和他很像
Except for the angry, bitter, pompous cripple part.
但我不是个愤世嫉俗骄傲自满的瘸子
Maybe we should all pitch in and get you a nice cane.
看来我们得想办法买♥♥个好拐杖给你
You already have the matching gym shoes.
你已经有和他一样的运动鞋了
Check this out!
来看看这个
Mom's not too careful with the homemade tomato sauce.
看来妈妈没好好检查自♥制♥番茄酱
When the top sticks out like that,
这样鼓着的盖子
it's a sign of bacterial contamination.
说明有细菌污染
This one's open.
这罐是开着的
I am extremely disappointed in you.
对你们 我真是失望透顶
I send you out for exciting new designer drugs,
我让你们去找新♥型♥毒♥品♥
and you come back with tomato sauce.
结果你们带了罐番茄酱回来
I bet you paid twice as much.
我打赌你的鞋比我的贵了一倍
I got mine online.
我在网上买♥♥的
Matt decided to make himself a homemade pizza for a bedtime snack.
马特自己做了个匹萨当夜宵
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表